wellendowed is not very well liked. (-100) wellendowed is not very well liked. (-100) wellendowed is not very well liked. (-100) wellendowed is not very well liked. (-100) wellendowed is not very well liked. (-100) wellendowed is not very well liked. (-100) wellendowed is not very well liked. (-100) wellendowed is not very well liked. (-100) wellendowed is not very well liked. (-100) wellendowed is not very well liked. (-100) wellendowed is not very well liked. (-100)

Does a bad night sleep postpone or prevent muscle growth?

I have severe insomnia which makes me worry about how it affects my muscle gains which in turn makes me sleep even worse . I on average probably get 4 hours of sleep at night. So my question is poor sleep postpone or prevent muscle growth . I would personally think it would only postpone it as your torn muscle fibers would need to repair accordingly , eventually even if it is prolonged due to shorter sleep . But some people negate that and say no it affect the growth directly. As I said I would think it would just make your recovery take longer.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I don't have any reliable documentation about it but I would imaging it would reduce the total amount of growth. If you feel fresh during the day, it may be that your body is used to the pattern and it won't have much impact. After all you are still lying in bed I imagine. When people say lack of sleep affects progress they probably mean staying up till 3pm clubbing and drinking.

wellendowed is not very well liked. (-100) wellendowed is not very well liked. (-100) wellendowed is not very well liked. (-100) wellendowed is not very well liked. (-100) wellendowed is not very well liked. (-100) wellendowed is not very well liked. (-100) wellendowed is not very well liked. (-100) wellendowed is not very well liked. (-100) wellendowed is not very well liked. (-100) wellendowed is not very well liked. (-100) wellendowed is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    I don't have any reliable documentation about it but I would imaging it would reduce the total amount of growth. If you feel fresh during the day, it may be that your body is used to the pattern and it won't have much impact. After all you are still lying in bed I imagine. When people say lack of sleep affects progress they probably mean staying up till 3pm clubbing and drinking.
    Any theory or reasons you think that?

NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000) NLnemesis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Muscle growth happens mostly during your sleep.
    Certain hormone levels, responsible for muscle growth, are much higher then
    6'4 200
    Ain't much if it ain't Dutch
    Medstudent crew

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by wellendowed View Post
    Any theory or reasons you think that?
    protein synthesis is much more easily interrupted when you are active. Energy demands are very low at night so it can be sustained for longer.

scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Main thing it will affect is obviously your energy level. You can grow on little sleep though, although it isn't optimal. I've averaged 4 - 5 hours a sleep for the last 7 years and can put on size easily.
    You rock a piss, I'm gonna rock some Mitchell