Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: P90X reviews??

LPMNDCTE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LPMNDCTE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LPMNDCTE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LPMNDCTE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LPMNDCTE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LPMNDCTE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LPMNDCTE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LPMNDCTE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LPMNDCTE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LPMNDCTE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LPMNDCTE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by rustywalk View Post
    i did p90x for the 60 days, and before starting p90x i was doing MAX OT,
    i did get pretty cut doing p90x, but i also lost alot of strength, muscle loss was not as significant as strength loss,
    I will suggest this workout program for people who want to cut, and loose body fat, this program is not for bulking, unless you can eat 6 thousand cals per day

IF i were todo p90x again i would add compound excercises like bench press, squats, and deads

I actually began to add Bench press, push downs, skull crushers, and preacher curls and take out stuff like the Tri Side Raise and Push-back routines because I want to gain muscle mass by adding size. I still keep the Plyometrics, Cardio X, Yoga X, and Kempo X in my routine and will soon as Synergics to my routine.... I like the chest and back routine, but sometimes I like to switch it up a bit because wide grip pullups are hard for me...

bana15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

p90x for athletic training?

I am currently playing high school lacrosse and will soon be doing my football workouts in the summer. Would this be a good program to do in order to get in better athletic shape, stronger, faster, and gain some size for football/lacrosse?

LPMNDCTE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LPMNDCTE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LPMNDCTE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LPMNDCTE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LPMNDCTE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LPMNDCTE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LPMNDCTE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LPMNDCTE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LPMNDCTE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LPMNDCTE is on a distinguished road. (+10) LPMNDCTE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well, this seems like more of a program for losing weight. Yes, you can get in better athletic shape, stronger, faster, & jump higher, but you might not be able to gain the size you want using this program. This is great for football, wrestling, basketball, and track. However, I dont know if it will help you with lacrosse because I dont know what you do in that practice. I was on the program for about a month but I adapted the program and mixed in more of my own stuff because I'm an old school weight lifter type of guy. This program is designed to reduce your resting heart rate and get you into great shape and ripping you. I see your at 173 lbs, but you can possibly lose some weight on this.

But, you can always try for yourself...
    Last edited by LPMNDCTE; 04-20-2009 at 05:10 AM.

trapt1213 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trapt1213 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trapt1213 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trapt1213 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trapt1213 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trapt1213 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trapt1213 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trapt1213 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trapt1213 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trapt1213 is on a distinguished road. (+10) trapt1213 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bana15 View Post
    I am currently playing high school lacrosse and will soon be doing my football workouts in the summer. Would this be a good program to do in order to get in better athletic shape, stronger, faster, and gain some size for football/lacrosse?
    It will help you in all areas of your athletics, pro football player used it such as ray lewis, david akers, and pro baseball players as well. As for the size you may gain some, but it is really more of a fitness, and overall fitness program. So you will gain strength, get in better shape, and probably jump higher and run faster with it.
    www.CoachDireland.com

Trapt1213@Hotmail.com

Chipmunk_09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What about girls?

Hi,
    I am a 33 year old woman, in what I can consider medium activity range and in a 1-10 scale....7 in healthy eating habits. I walk back and forth from work every day (1.3 miles each way), I go to the gym 3-4 times a week (run, bike, typical 30 min abs, etc), don't eat junk food neither sweets......and ....I CAN'T DECREASE MY FAT % AND I CAN'T LOSE THOSE HORRIBLE 10 LAST POUNDS!!!....Don't even mention toning......

Yesterday my boyfriend and I got the P90X. I know that for guys is always easier to lose weight and get muscle but what about women??

I really want to know if I can get those amazing results in 90 days......I hit a plateau and have been there FOREVER....As you can tell....I am very frustrated...

Any advice?...pictures from women after 30/60/90 days??

Thanks so much!

TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSplat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Chipmunk_09 View Post
    Hi,
    I am a 33 year old woman, in what I can consider medium activity range and in a 1-10 scale....7 in healthy eating habits. I walk back and forth from work every day (1.3 miles each way), I go to the gym 3-4 times a week (run, bike, typical 30 min abs, etc), don't eat junk food neither sweets......and ....I CAN'T DECREASE MY FAT % AND I CAN'T LOSE THOSE HORRIBLE 10 LAST POUNDS!!!....Don't even mention toning......

Yesterday my boyfriend and I got the P90X. I know that for guys is always easier to lose weight and get muscle but what about women??

I really want to know if I can get those amazing results in 90 days......I hit a plateau and have been there FOREVER....As you can tell....I am very frustrated...

Any advice?...pictures from women after 30/60/90 days??

Thanks so much!

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=women%27s+90x+results

edit: lol, even with the typo it's still legit

370zya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face Day 3 - p90x

Hi everyone! Boy am I glad I found this forum!! tons of good info on here!

So I decided to get back in to shape and started digging around the internet and came across this forum! I am about 20 pounds overweight, I weigh 170 pounds, and am 5" 7. My ideal weight is probably 150 considering that I am a bit short. Anyhow, I started the 10,000 step program in the beginning of the month and have already lost 10 pounds by simply doing that and eating correctly.

When I was in my early 20's I was in pretty good shape as I have always been a fan of lifting weights. I would not consider myself by any means a bodybuilder but was in moderate shape considering that I never took any supplements and never had a regiment.

Anyhow, At the beginning of the year I decided that I was gonna get into the best shape of my life and have completely changed my life around since then. I stopped drinking completely, cutting back to smoking 1 cig a day (from a pack a day) and have completely eliminated fast food and attempt to eat healthy.

Well I ran into a friend of mine that I last saw in november of last year and he has completely transformed his body using p90x. He went from being a person who had a pretty big beer gut to someone who is completely ripped! I asked him what he was doing and he told me about p90x.

Well, I decided to give it a go, I am bearly on day 3 and I can say that this is defenitly a killer work out for any entry level person who is looking to get fit!

I have have decided to continue my 5 day 10,000 step regiment and use p90x.

Aside from that I have been following the nutrition guide to a T and have been taking Multivitamins, GNC's AMP wheybolic protein, and GNC Pro Performance Creatine Monohydrate.

I am looking to really take this program serious and attempt to maximize results from day one.

What is the best method to take the protein and creatine?

I am looking to loose weight, get definition and gain muscle mass. I find that I gain muscle mass pretty quickly biologically.

Any advice on this regiment and process would be apreciate it!

Steve
    Last edited by 370zya; 04-24-2009 at 04:45 PM.

I commend you on being able to follow the nutrition guide. I was only able to follow it for about 3 days... the taste of cottage cheese and plain yogurt doesnt suit my tastebuds..

Anyways, you should be able to lose 20 lbs.... So far, I lost about 25 lbs... I went from 277 to 252.5 lbs.... I took before photos but I haven't taken any recent ones yet because I really dont like to take photos alot... I wasn't really trying to lose that much because at 1st I wanted big muscles... I changed up and decided to cut instead... by doing Cardio X, Kempo X, and Plyometrics, those really make the pounds come off...

Thamac15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think i'm gonna try just the cardio, ab, and maybe the core routines,.....i was given copies of p90x and want to try it, but i love to lift heavy and i cannot go without squats and deads!!!!!! sorry but i like big stron legs and back,....my wife on the other hand is going to do the whole thing. what do you guys think on just doing those three routines while i continue to powerlift?

I think that will work for you. I do somewhat of the same routine. Adapting the program to suit you needs is good.

I believe that you should try the plyometrics video because this is full of squats and jumping squats. You legs will definitely feel the burn. Aside from this, Cardio X and Kempo X are good routines to get your heart in shape....

I'm an old school weight lifter myself and I see where your coming from. Unfortunately, I stopped doing core routines like Yoga X because the video is more than an 1 and 1/2 long...

cenobyt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I read everyone's comments and must say I think a few of you are way off the mark. The program works because it is intense. The diet is also intense but doable. You get ripped because you are no longer eating crap.
    You can also see results without following 100%. Do to current lifestyle I can only eat clean, I cannot follow the diet 100%. I am also in no shape to do 100% of these exercises. If you watch they often give alternative moves for those that can't perform the regular ones. So no previous experience needed. I don't care if you can do push ups or chin ups. I can't and I simply do the alternatives.

I started two weeks ago and I am following the lean program. I started at 5'10" 252lbs and 30% body fat. My BMI was about 36.5.

Again keep in mind I'm just eat better but not following the diet. I can't do the yoga program so I skip that day, I can't do the ab workout so I skip it and I am able to complete about 90% of everything else.

I am now (2 weeks) 244lbs 27% body fat and 34.14 bmi. There is a significant difference in the shape of my midsection. My love handles are 50% smaller and the area around the obliques is starting to look defined. My gut is also looking much smaller. Everyone who has seen me asks what I've been doing.

I can also feel a difference in strenth as my workouts are better. I was able to do 60 of the 360 or so ab moves.

Thats just two weeks.

So don't knock it til you try it or at least understand it.

I have a ton more work to do but this is the first time I'm seeing results.

Courage_21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Courage_21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Courage_21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Courage_21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Courage_21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Courage_21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Courage_21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Courage_21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome work cenobyt! I'm looking forward to seeing where you end up. Keep up the great work bro!
    -Dig a little deeper and I know you'll find strength inside -

trailerparker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Some good info here and pretty sure I want to purchase this program. I tend to travel across the country in spurts for my job...most of the time 2-3 days; sometimes up to 10 consecutive days. It's unlikely I will get a consecutive 90 days at home to commit to this workout....

However, I'm confident in my ability to continue to eat healthy and stay somewhat active while I'm out on the road (I don't see myself shipping weights and chin up bars to Holiday Inn Expresses). I'm assuming P90X can still be of value. Any input would be much appreciated. TIA.

jooom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I need some advices. This is my current work out schedule.
    Day 1: Chest/Calves
    Day 2: Legs/Biceps
    Day 3: Running/Forearms
    Day 4: Shoulders/Triceps
    Day 5: Back/Abs
    Day 6:Running
    Day 7:Rest
    I do about 3-4 sets with 8-10 reps every few weeks I put more weight and do 6-8 reps and switch back and forth..
    I think I hit plateau right now my stats are as following
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: 161lbs
    Body fat: 14%
    I'm looking to gain size while cut down bodyfat will P90x suitable for me? I'm still concern about P90x program only use couple of dumbbells, so without those bench, barbells and squat rack will I be able to gain size or at least maintain my size while getting rip?

any suggestions for other workout program would be great too!

Thank You
    Last edited by jooom; 05-15-2009 at 01:49 AM. Reason: add more details about my current workout program

MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by trailerparker View Post
    Some good info here and pretty sure I want to purchase this program. I tend to travel across the country in spurts for my job...most of the time 2-3 days; sometimes up to 10 consecutive days. It's unlikely I will get a consecutive 90 days at home to commit to this workout....

However, I'm confident in my ability to continue to eat healthy and stay somewhat active while I'm out on the road (I don't see myself shipping weights and chin up bars to Holiday Inn Expresses). I'm assuming P90X can still be of value. Any input would be much appreciated. TIA.
    There is NO excuse for missing a workout with P90x PERIOD.
    Buy the bands for ~$40 or so and take them with you. http://www.beachbody.com/product/fit...s/super_kit.do

Buy these chinup things for $20 and they fit in your pocket:
    http://www.amazon.com/Lifeline-Power...2392715&sr=8-2

I traveled for work 2 weeks per month and never missed a P90x workout. I cant say the people below my room liked me very much doing Plyo early in the morning but oh well :-)

MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jooom View Post
    I need some advices. This is my current work out schedule.
    Day 1: Chest/Calves
    Day 2: Legs/Biceps
    Day 3: Running/Forearms
    Day 4: Shoulders/Triceps
    Day 5: Back/Abs
    Day 6:Running
    Day 7:Rest
    I do about 3-4 sets with 8-10 reps every few weeks I put more weight and do 6-8 reps and switch back and forth..
    I think I hit plateau right now my stats are as following
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: 161lbs
    Body fat: 14%
    I'm looking to gain size while cut down bodyfat will P90x suitable for me? I'm still concern about P90x program only use couple of dumbbells, so without those bench, barbells and squat rack will I be able to gain size or at least maintain my size while getting rip?

any suggestions for other workout program would be great too!

Thank You
    I dont know man, honestly if you dont have a full range of dumbbells up to 75 pounds or so I can't imagine putting on much size. You will get ripped for sure, but at your current stats you need to be below 150 pounds to be ripped since you are carrying about 138 pounds of lean body mass.

Why dont you check into Starting Strength or a 5x5 program, eat like crazy for 6 months or so and then come back to P90x 10-20 pounds heavier?

Kmath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

P90X alternating

Hey guys, I got P90X recently, haven't started yet. I am in good shape, lift weights and don't have much bodyfat. Because I don't want to lose too much size muscle-wise, I am considerring alternating days between regular weight-training and the P90X dvds. Kind of a P180X I guess. I figure I can get the benefit of the intense cardio/plyo/strength/etc from the program but also keep my muscles at their current size with classic weight training.
    You guys that have done P90X, is my plan realistic?
    Thanks,

Mateo74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo74 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by whitemagic View Post
    I have to admit that I don't really believe all of the infomercials I see on TV selling life/body changing DVD workouts but someone mentioned that P90X is the real deal and can be extremely effective. Has anyone purchased or tried this? What did you think?

You can look it up on amazon or p90x dot com

Let me know what you think!

Thanks
    I have done two rounds and about to start my third. Went from 212 lbs to 173 lbs, 33%bf to 8.5%bf. It is the real deal. And to top it all off they host a contest ever month for the best change, it pays 1000.00 and I actually one it last month.

Matt Burris
    http://www.beachbodycoach.com/mateo74

Mateo74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo74 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mateo74 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by trailerparker View Post

It can all be done with resistance bands. Which can be easily thrown in your suitcase

Matt Burris
    Independent Beachbody Coach
    http://www.beachbodycoach.com/mateo74

BringIt247 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile P90 works

I read the forum reviews before I purchased the P90x system. For a guy my size at the time 5'10 316lbs I should have started with just the P90 but I have never done anything half way. I had a gastric bypass in 2004, dropped 140lbs and after multiple major stressful events I gained the majority of the weight back. I realized my true motivation was not there at the time. With that being said, Week 5 starts tomorrow for me and I am down 24lbs, went from 0 push ups on the first hour long work out to 85 push ups this past Monday. For anyone who is overweight and reading this, find your true motivation and you will succeed at any program.

P90x works, they keep you coming back for more. I am documenting my journey complete with weekly pictures, recipes, etc on my new website. Since I am a Noob to the forum I can't post the url. I will just say if you use my name with 24-7 at the end, you can take a look.

Thanks for the honest reviews on the program, it has helped me gain my life back.

P90xPETE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P90xPETE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P90xPETE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P90xPETE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P90xPETE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P90xPETE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P90xPETE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P90xPETE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P90xPETE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P90xPETE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P90xPETE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MithrilFox View Post
    There may be a lot of valid advice and good content in the program..

But...

That website reeks of "scam."

For example: "Get absolutely ripped in just 90 days..."

Anyone here want to tell me that the average TV-watching American can get "absolutely ripped" in 90 days on ANY program?
    Haha. Since when was "ripped" a scientific term?

In any case, I've been on p90x for the past month but have seen really good results. I dropped about 17lbs, noticable drop in bodyfat (I'm starting to get definition on my chest which is a first in my 25 years being alive) and strength gains, but now I'm going at it full blast with doubles and a 100% clean diet.

This stuff is no joke! I personally think its worth the money for someone that is confused with creating their own setup. I've poured through this website religiously for ages and I still haven't found/put together a routine that I've actually liked and saw consistent progress with. p90 is a great all in one package. Anyone worried about losing muscle should just be more concerned with their diet and make sure you don't overwork yourself.

UberPooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) UberPooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) UberPooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) UberPooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) UberPooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) UberPooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) UberPooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) UberPooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) UberPooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) UberPooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) UberPooch is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Had a buddy do the program. Is results were ok but he got tired of the program length. He switched over to Huge in a Hurry by Waterbury and really enjoys it.

lucasrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lucasrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am on week 7 of P90X - here are my thoughts:

After several years of heavy weightlifting/powerlifting my joints have about had it. I really messed up my shoulder trying to benchpress 400 and lifting really heavy weights just didn't seem sustainable for me as a lifestyle.

P90X has been really good. I'm losing lots of fat, and am getting really defined and ripped. The routines are basically circut training and cardio, so IMO it wouldn't be ideal for someone who wants to put on serious mass and get huge. However, if you're looking to be lean, fit, and in great shape (muscles, cardio, flexibility) this is a GREAT PROGRAM!

There is little risk for injury since most lifts use your body weight and dumbbells/bands.

I'm drained, shaking, sweating and wiped out at the end of each workout. Lots of the exercises are "max reps" - the others you do 6-10 for bulk or 12-15 for lean muscles...

For the best results, you need to stick to the nutrition plan - it's probably 75% of the results.

Overall, i'd recommend it to anyone pendig you can 100% commit to the 90 day program.
    http://www.sixpacksmackdown.com
    Twitter: @lucasrayd

yoda25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

pull ups and p90x

I will not be able to get a pull up bar (due to the last one which ruined the door). Is there another work around or will the bands work for doing the pull up portion of the training?

thanks,

sell4189 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up P90X works (silverdoesp90x.wordpress.com)

I am currently doing P90x and I am only on Day 11. I did however loose 13 pounds my first week. If you stick to the meal plan, workout schedule, and put in a little effort you WILL see results. I am only into my second week, and I can't wait to see how I look at day 90. I have a blog about it where I do daily video uploads, and weekly photo updates. Check it out for yourself to see my results. silverdoesp90x.wordpress.com

alltime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm going to be starting the program with a partner so I was wondering, do I need to have double of everything? Will it slow me down to share a pull-up bar or even weights sometimes (usually I will most likely use heavier weights)?

This has been the only thing stuck in my mind while I've been getting equipment.

Jeep903 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, I just ordered P90X. I plan on following it to a "T" with my Advocare supplements and vitamins, and if possible, to keep my cycling and moutain biking up. If the bike is too much, I'll cut it out and stick with the P 90x.

A good, solid workout program, along with a proper diet, is bound to show some results.

I have enough bulk, it's just in the wrong places. Hoping this will burn the fat, lean the muscle, and show the cut.

mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What's the difference between the classic and lean versions?

I'm hoping to lose all this 'linemen fat' after football is over by starting p90x. Also, is there any way to retain the power and strength gained for benching, squating, and power cleaning? I'd really like to lose all this fat, but I would hate to see all my numbers decreasing drastically... Is there's no way p90x will help retain strength and explosive power, then is there any way to incorporate those three lifts into the regimen?

Thanks.
    Last edited by kjz50; 07-15-2009 at 01:05 PM.

Serge006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serge006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serge006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serge006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serge006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serge006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serge006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serge006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serge006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serge006 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Serge006 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I kept up everyday of p90x, skipped yoga and kempo and added jump rope instead. I got more definition sure, my bf went down 2% while my weight and strength increased.

Didn't follow the nutrition guide but ate clean for the most part. I guess it's 'meh' for people like me who have a history of working out but great for those in the 20%+ bf category.

mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by kjz50 View Post
    What's the difference between the classic and lean versions?

I'm hoping to lose all this 'linemen fat' after football is over by starting p90x. Also, is there any way to retain the power and strength gained for benching, squating, and power cleaning? I'd really like to lose all this fat, but I would hate to see all my numbers decreasing drastically... Is there's no way p90x will help retain strength and explosive power, then is there any way to incorporate those three lifts into the regimen?

Thanks.
    Bump. Same question. Is there a way I can incorporate bench and squat into the program so my lifts don't decline as much.