25hulk25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question How to take Tribulus!!!

Hello everyone! I just started supplementing with Now Tibulus 500mg. I've been following the reccomended dosages on the label. Can anyone tell me the best times to take this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Last edited by 25hulk25; 03-19-2006 at 11:03 AM.

wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I take mine early in the morning before workout.

reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 25hulk25
    Hello everyone! I just started supplementing with Now Tibulus 500mg. I've been following the reccomended dosages on the label. Can anyone tell me the best times to take this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    When I was taking tribulus, I was taking 1x500mg capsual as soon as I woke up, then mid day I would take another 1x500mg capsual, then finally at night time before I go a bed, I would have my last 1x500mg capsual. After doing some research, I read that the leutezine hormone (LH) released testosterone every 8 hoursn (tribulus, works by stimulating the LH). So thats why i would spread my doseages out like that. Another thing I read, was that the doesage depends on body weight, im 245lbs, so a larger dose is requiered for my body weight, than someone weighing 160lbs. One thing that has puzzled me, & to this day still does, is some companies say take tribulus everyday, where as other companies say take on a 5 days on, 2 days of. If someone can ansew that aswell for me please.
    Last edited by reflexions; 03-19-2006 at 07:36 AM.
    RIP Steve Irwin :(

reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 25hulk25
    I just started supplementing with Now Tibulus 500mg
    In my opinion, Now nutrition has the best pure tribulus on the market, with a high doseage, & no nonsence price.
    RIP Steve Irwin :(

dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    I take one Tribulus cap in the morning and one before I go to sleep.
    I was very fortunate to live in this time when bodybuilding was embraced by Hollywood, embraced by doctors, embraced by the world.
    -Joe Gold

I say we get that embracement back!

david844 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile How to use Tribulus

Originally Posted by reflexions View Post
    When I was taking tribulus, I was taking 1x500mg capsual as soon as I woke up, then mid day I would take another 1x500mg capsual, then finally at night time before I go a bed, I would have my last 1x500mg capsual. After doing some research, I read that the leutezine hormone (LH) released testosterone every 8 hoursn (tribulus, works by stimulating the LH). So thats why i would spread my doseages out like that. Another thing I read, was that the doesage depends on body weight, im 245lbs, so a larger dose is requiered for my body weight, than someone weighing 160lbs. One thing that has puzzled me, & to this day still does, is some companies say take tribulus everyday, where as other companies say take on a 5 days on, 2 days of. If someone can ansew that aswell for me please.
    Hi I believe the best way to use Tribulus is on a cycle (just like most other supplements excluding proteins and vitamins). I typically use it on either a 3 weeks on period and then take like one week off or 4 weeks and take 2 weeks off...best is to experiment and see how it works best for you as the rule for it is not the same. if you choose to do the 5 day on and 2 days off thats fine to that will be slights higher than the 4 weeks on and 2 off.
    Also I think its a good idea to take a good break from it say 2 months out of every 6 months or so just so you get a complete break from it so it always work the best...during that time you can supplement another product if you choose (None Tribulus) ..Thats how I use it ..I am sure other peeps may advise you differently...just experiment only you will know what works best for you!

Also Allmax makes a decent one that I started using it's called TribX90 it is twice as potent as the leading brand (90% sappoins) Check it out!! Cheers.
    Last edited by david844; 11-20-2010 at 07:41 AM. Reason: error

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The best way to take tribulus, is to not take it at all. Do some research on these boards.

Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    The best way to take tribulus, is to not take it at all. Do some research on these boards.

This.
    PROCCOR

TopCatTom is on a distinguished road. (+10) TopCatTom is on a distinguished road. (+10) TopCatTom is on a distinguished road. (+10) TopCatTom is on a distinguished road. (+10) TopCatTom is on a distinguished road. (+10) TopCatTom is on a distinguished road. (+10) TopCatTom is on a distinguished road. (+10) TopCatTom is on a distinguished road. (+10) TopCatTom is on a distinguished road. (+10) TopCatTom is on a distinguished road. (+10) TopCatTom is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 25hulk25 View Post

Thanks
    Hey mate, year twice a day, once in morning and around 30mins before workout.

Confirmed from both personal use and also from a magazine supplement given out to Flex readers around 6 months ago.

Good luck!

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by david844 View Post
    Hi I believe the best way to use Tribulus is on a cycle (just like most other supplements excluding proteins and vitamins). I typically use it on either a 3 weeks on period and then take like one week off or 4 weeks and take 2 weeks off...best is to experiment and see how it works best for you as the rule for it is not the same. if you choose to do the 5 day on and 2 days off thats fine to that will be slights higher than the 4 weeks on and 2 off.
    Also I think its a good idea to take a good break from it say 2 months out of every 6 months or so just so you get a complete break from it so it always work the best...during that time you can supplement another product if you choose (None Tribulus) ..Thats how I use it ..I am sure other peeps may advise you differently...just experiment only you will know what works best for you!

Also Allmax makes a decent one that I started using it's called TribX90 it is twice as potent as the leading brand (90% sappoins) Check it out!! Cheers.

I'm sure 4.5 years ago he might have cared.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

Protein Professionals SwissMuscle's Avatar
    SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don't you people actually do any research before buying such garbage? One quick search in this forum will aware you on Trib.
    Last edited by SwissMuscle; 11-20-2010 at 10:25 AM.
    Compone Accomoda Supera (Improvise, Adapt and Overcome)

Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Woah! The delorean just dropped me off to 2005! What the heck?
    call me the rap assasinator, rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger.

MarkN70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarkN70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarkN70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarkN70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarkN70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarkN70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarkN70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarkN70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarkN70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarkN70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarkN70 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I tried Tribulus, and if anyone was going to benefit from it, it would have been a hard training 40 year old such as myself. It just didnt do anything. I know its cheap, but a whole bunch of cheap, unbeneficial supplements add up to alot! I have found that spending the extra on a fish oil and ZMA was the ticket! Just my tried and honest feedback.
    Everybody knows better; I'm ok with that.

nicisdisturbed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nicisdisturbed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nicisdisturbed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nicisdisturbed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nicisdisturbed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nicisdisturbed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by MarkN70 View Post
    I tried Tribulus, and if anyone was going to benefit from it, it would have been a hard training 40 year old such as myself. It just didnt do anything. I know its cheap, but a whole bunch of cheap, unbeneficial supplements add up to alot! I have found that spending the extra on a fish oil and ZMA was the ticket! Just my tried and honest feedback.
    i think why some people have no results on tribulus is the fact that so many companies are selling 600mg caps and telling you to take 2 a day. if you weigh anywhere near 260lb like me you will need around 4grams a day not this bull**** 1200mg they tell you. the best thing is to buy the powder form, so mmuch cheaper and you can correctly dose

jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Joe D View Post
    Woah! The delorean just dropped me off to 2005! What the heck?
    chit bro I think the delorean brought me to 2015. How do I return?

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Mehh.. I use tribulus in PCT.. I use our iforce tribulus at 6 caps a day. In PCT, it def helps with libido. That is all im using it for though.

Mike
    ….