Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    best_of_myfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) best_of_myfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) best_of_myfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) best_of_myfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) best_of_myfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) best_of_myfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) best_of_myfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) best_of_myfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) best_of_myfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) best_of_myfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) best_of_myfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Are women stronger than men? They live long. They endure a lot of pain.

Are women stronger than men?

They live long.
    They endure a lot of pain.
    They can lift weights for more reps
    They can beat men in a 20-round boxing match.

QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QQ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    no women are not ****ing stronger than men

/thread.

MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ummm

I dont really know if the last two are necessarily true

iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    no

/thread

-fuzz
    Cutting Goal : 185-190lbs
    11/06/09 : 184lbs
    12/06/09 : 189lbs
    01/06/10 : 194lbs
    02/06/10 : 196lbs
    03/06/10 : 195lbs
    04/06/10 : 199lbs
    05/06/10 : 201lbs
    06/06/10 : 198lbs
    07/06/10 : 195lbs

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
    -Socrates

MY LOG @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120191531

*DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

| Green Bay Packers | Milwaukee Bucks | Milwaukee Brewers |

Founder of the *DH* Posse
    Fukin fuk with us, pussies

Reps forever: isp

Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zmoke is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    they got a stronger throat i'll tell u that

catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by best_of_myfan View Post

They live long.
    troll, mods delete this thread.

Oh wait...

There are no mods.. that's right..

FFR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you are probably talking about birth in this...i would much rather go through birth than passing a marble through my urethra...plus they usually drug women up for birth now a days anyway

imFASTERthenU will become famous soon enough. (+50) imFASTERthenU will become famous soon enough. (+50) imFASTERthenU will become famous soon enough. (+50) imFASTERthenU will become famous soon enough. (+50) imFASTERthenU will become famous soon enough. (+50) imFASTERthenU will become famous soon enough. (+50) imFASTERthenU will become famous soon enough. (+50) imFASTERthenU will become famous soon enough. (+50) imFASTERthenU will become famous soon enough. (+50) imFASTERthenU will become famous soon enough. (+50) imFASTERthenU will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no a girl will get punched in face first round and spend the next 19 rounds crying in her corner.

HydraulicBody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HydraulicBody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HydraulicBody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HydraulicBody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HydraulicBody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HydraulicBody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HydraulicBody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HydraulicBody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HydraulicBody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HydraulicBody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HydraulicBody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking

They live long.

they do tend to live longer, but who gives a ****...
    ----
    they may endure allot of pain, but they have no choice but to endure it.
    im sure men could endure the same pain for a couple of hours if they had to.
    like people marines and spys being torcherd in war...
    ----
    more reps ??? maby coz they natruly have a bigger heart. i doubt it tho.
    my heart is a beast probly bigger then any womans.
    ----
    they can beat men in 20 round boxing match ????
    I doubt any woman coud fight lenix or tysan for more then 1 round. lol
    LAZY ^^

catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000)
    You guys suck at spotting trolls.

But I guess it takes one to know one...

MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MayhemMaker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by catsonfire View Post
    You guys suck at spotting trolls.

But I guess it takes one to know one...
    I knew it was a troll lol.

beckhamisgod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckhamisgod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckhamisgod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckhamisgod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckhamisgod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckhamisgod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckhamisgod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckhamisgod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckhamisgod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckhamisgod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckhamisgod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol, done a lab session on somethin like this at uni...

basically women can hold 20% of their max bicep lift at 90 degrees longer than a male...not goin 2 bore u with the reason, i cudnt believe it but its 100% true...most the guys lasted about 4-6 mins, the girls got told 2 stop after 20...

n e way...genetically they are not stronger, but hv better endurance in this case

Originally Posted by beckhamisgod View Post

basically women can hold 20% of their max bicep lift at 90 degrees longer than a male...not goin 2 bore u with the reason, i cudnt believe it but its 100% true...most the guys lasted about 4-6 mins, the girls got told 2 stop after 20...

n e way...genetically they are not stronger, but hv better endurance in this case
    Really? lets see that bitch endure my max. Kthnx.

iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

holding 5lbs for 2 seconds longer isnt impressive >.<

-fuzz
    Cutting Goal : 185-190lbs
    11/06/09 : 184lbs
    12/06/09 : 189lbs
    01/06/10 : 194lbs
    02/06/10 : 196lbs
    03/06/10 : 195lbs
    04/06/10 : 199lbs
    05/06/10 : 201lbs
    06/06/10 : 198lbs
    07/06/10 : 195lbs

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
    -Socrates

MY LOG @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120191531

beckhamisgod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckhamisgod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckhamisgod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckhamisgod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckhamisgod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckhamisgod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckhamisgod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckhamisgod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckhamisgod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckhamisgod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beckhamisgod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    they cnt do ur max rep! they do their own! which works out the same being 20% of it! technically its a different weight...but still both lifting 20% of what u can maximally lift

i didnt believe it till i got shown up by a girl! o well...

Registered User KlimTheSmartCow's Avatar
    KlimTheSmartCow will become famous soon enough. (+50) KlimTheSmartCow will become famous soon enough. (+50) KlimTheSmartCow will become famous soon enough. (+50) KlimTheSmartCow will become famous soon enough. (+50) KlimTheSmartCow will become famous soon enough. (+50) KlimTheSmartCow will become famous soon enough. (+50) KlimTheSmartCow will become famous soon enough. (+50) KlimTheSmartCow will become famous soon enough. (+50) KlimTheSmartCow will become famous soon enough. (+50) KlimTheSmartCow will become famous soon enough. (+50) KlimTheSmartCow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Urlacher54 View Post
    Thank you, I can no longer sleep at night.

HydraulicBody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HydraulicBody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HydraulicBody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HydraulicBody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HydraulicBody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HydraulicBody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HydraulicBody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HydraulicBody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HydraulicBody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HydraulicBody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HydraulicBody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I bet the guys were lifting way more tho.
    kinda unfair imo...
    20% of my max now is way harder to lift then 20% of my max before started.
    LAZY ^^

yeah i understand where ur cummin from bud...but 20% of ur max rep is 20%, your muscle are still working at 20% whether u lift 10kg or 20kg...

took me a while to get my head round it but it is completly fair on both sides

yeah i understand where ur cummin from bud...but 20% of ur max rep is 20%, your muscle are still working at 20% whether u lift 10kg or 20kg...

no its not. because ur mucles are bigger they use up more energy.
    and cant be sustaind for as long, if their mucles were the same size they would use up the same energy as you and would last the same amount ^^
    LAZY ^^

lol...novice...just accept science and stop bein so sexist about it...its a fact bud, nothin we can do about it. in 4 lab sessions...not 1 guy beat a girl

imFASTERthenU will become famous soon enough. (+50) imFASTERthenU will become famous soon enough. (+50) imFASTERthenU will become famous soon enough. (+50) imFASTERthenU will become famous soon enough. (+50) imFASTERthenU will become famous soon enough. (+50) imFASTERthenU will become famous soon enough. (+50) imFASTERthenU will become famous soon enough. (+50) imFASTERthenU will become famous soon enough. (+50) imFASTERthenU will become famous soon enough. (+50) imFASTERthenU will become famous soon enough. (+50) imFASTERthenU will become famous soon enough. (+50)

i understand what sayin but girls and guys have different meanings of max effort. remember a guys max is what he puts full effort into with sweat dripping and after that one lift hes completely wiped. a girls max effort USUALLY(i understand alot of girls train hard but not alot in my gym do) is pretty much when she lifts up a weight once and says that was hard if i do any higher itll prob hurt. soo yeahh that 20% of her max is mostlikey 10% of what she can really do.

yeah i no what u sayin bud...but im on a sport science degree course and all the girls are proper athletes, rugby players and all sorts...they were def doin their max!

oh ok i thought these were just random girls you picked out randomly in public or something.

rlp92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rlp92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rlp92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rlp92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rlp92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rlp92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rlp92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rlp92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rlp92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rlp92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rlp92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    And... we have TESTOSTARONE!!
    Man's favorite chemical
    "Pain is temporary, pride is forever"

Rape me hard, and ill rape back.

lol, nah these girls work hard...got the reference document explaining y if any1s interested...bout 6 pages long with tiny writing so prob not the best idea actually...o well

bobo99 is just really nice. (+1000) bobo99 is just really nice. (+1000) bobo99 is just really nice. (+1000) bobo99 is just really nice. (+1000) bobo99 is just really nice. (+1000) bobo99 is just really nice. (+1000) bobo99 is just really nice. (+1000) bobo99 is just really nice. (+1000) bobo99 is just really nice. (+1000) bobo99 is just really nice. (+1000) bobo99 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol...novice...just accept science and stop bein so sexist about it...its a fact bud, nothin we can do about it. in 4 lab sessions...not 1 guy beat a girl
    zomg 4 lab sessions!!! it must be legit.

Originally Posted by imFASTERthenU View Post
    you know theres a typo in your name right? ahah just had to point it out.

4 lab sessions a year 4 the last 6...published results...yeah bud pretty legit

JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rob_is_the_hulk View Post
    no women are not ****ing stronger than men

/thread.
    reps on recharge
    Powerlifting log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172662011&page=1

lmao.

even if they were athletes, i bet there max lifts were still way lower the mens were.
    ---

think about it...
    stick a AA batry on a motor.
    then stick an AA battery on a bigger motor, witch is gonna run out of energy faster ????
    LAZY ^^