b_hicks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b_hicks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b_hicks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b_hicks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b_hicks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b_hicks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b_hicks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b_hicks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b_hicks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

A few questions for the EXPERTS!

I have some questions for all those who know about lifting weights..

I already take a multi, fish oil, and protein.. I am about to get my diet in check also. I have tried SESAMIN, and I didn't see any results.

1. I need to take some supps that will KEEP MY WEIGHT THE SAME but turn my fat into muscle (cutting basically).. What should I look into? NO STIMS PLEASE. I honestly was thinking of no creatine, no fat burner, and JUST BUYING READY4WAR AND just going BA NA NAS in the gym but I have trouble sleeping with stims, so would READY4WAR hinder that?

2 (this goes along with question 1). Would a good stack be: Xceed + Melting Point? Or would those cancel each other out? Or, should I just take Xceed and something else (something cheaper because the only reason I wouldn't want to do MP is to save $$$).. NO STIMS PLEASE.

3. How much difference is protein ISOLATE as compared to normal? Basically I am taking ON 100% right now, is it really worth the price difference to invest in Substance WPI? It would cost me about $20 more a month if so..

4. What are some of your guys' staple foods? I know chicken, oatmeal, fruits, veggies of course.. But what other things?

THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE FOR HELPING ME. REPS HANDED OUT OF COURSE.

Oh yeah, to PU12.. I've already seen that post you put in all the threads like mine, so please don't repost it here.. I have looked at it a bunch of times, but would like just the answers to my questions. Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by b_hicks; 03-19-2006 at 12:42 AM.

marlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well you cannot really cut/build muscle at the same time, since you are not likely to build muscle on a caloric deficit.

A creatine would be a good add to your supplementation regimen. Here are some that have gotten good reviews:
    SNS CVM Xtreme
    ErgoPharm Cell Fuel
    Gaspari Nutrition SizeOn
    Omega Cre-Ethyl Thunder
    Designer Supplements Xceed
    MAN Clout
    Controlled Labs Green Bulge
    Universal Storm
    Syntrax Swole V.3.

As for a non-stim that helps burn fat: Scivation Sesamin.

Pu should come in with his infamous post soon.
    Last edited by marlon; 03-19-2006 at 12:37 AM.

b_hicks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b_hicks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b_hicks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b_hicks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b_hicks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b_hicks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b_hicks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b_hicks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b_hicks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by marlon
    Well you cannot really cut/build muscle at the same time, since you are not likely to build muscle on a caloric deficit.

A creatine would be a good add to your supplementation regimen. Here are some that have gotten good reviews:
    SNS CVM Xtreme
    ErgoPharm Cell Fuel
    Gaspari Nutrition SizeOn
    Omega Cre-Ethyl Thunder
    Designer Supplements Xceed
    MAN Clout
    Controlled Labs Green Bulge
    Universal Storm
    Syntrax Swole V.3.

As for a non-stim that helps burn fat: Scivation Sesamin.

Pu should come in with his infamous post soon.
    Thanks for a quick reply! But yeah I've seen PU's post before and also.. I don't want to GAIN mass, I just want to turn the weight I have right now into muscle.. I don't want to bulk at all.

NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by b_hicks
    I have some questions for all those who know about lifting weights..

I already take a multi, fish oil, and protein.. I am about to get my diet in check also.

1. I need to take some supps that will keep my weight the same, but turn my fat into muscle (cutting basically)...
    If you find a supp that will turn fat into muscle please let me know

2 (this goes along with question 1). Would a good stack be: Xceed + Melting Point? Or would those cancel each other out? Or, should I just take Xceed and something else (something cheaper because the only reason I wouldn't want to do MP is to save $$$).. NO STIMS PLEASE..
    That would be a good stack

3. How much difference is protein ISOLATE as compared to normal? Basically I am taking ON 100% right now, is it really worth the price difference to invest in Substance WPI? It would cost me about $20 more a month if so..
    I don't think it is worth the difference unlesss you are lactose intolerant...stick with the ON

4. What are some of your guys' staple foods? I know chicken, oatmeal, fruits, veggies of course.. But what other things?.
    Seriously...lots and lots of oats. Ground steel cut oats in your protein shakes. lean hamburger, chicken, tuna, whey, eggs/egg whites

of course, if you are cutting you will want to cutback on the oats...probably just breakfast and pre/post workout.

THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE FOR HELPING ME. REPS HANDED OUT OF COURSE.

marlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlon will become famous soon enough. (+50) marlon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ready 4 War has caffiene

Xceed + Melting Point is good to stack.

I believe Isolate is just a further refined protein.

You basically got the staples. I don't like to eat fruit too much because of the sugar. Add some wheat pasta and peanut butter. Check PU's post for more information on the types of food that are good.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I need to take some supps that will KEEP MY WEIGHT THE SAME but turn my fat into muscle (cutting basically)
    Good luck.. but that isn't "cutting"... and I'm no expert
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    Good luck.. but that isn't "cutting"... and I'm no expert
    its not cutting....in fact it isnt even possible....fat morphing into muscle fiber just isnt gonna happen

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by marlon
    Xceed + Melting Point is good to stack.
    The above will definitely help.

This, however, will help much more.....it'll help you reinvent and teach you things you can hold onto for life: www.dietsbychuck.com
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

PrimeBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimeBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimeBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimeBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimeBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimeBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimeBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimeBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimeBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimeBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10) PrimeBeef is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Try reading this regarding cutting and adding muscle:

http://www.dennisbweis.com/Articles/haneyhattfield.html

http://www.drsquat.com/index.cfm?act...e&articleID=58

It is theoretically possible to add muscle and reduce bodyfat simultaneously by periodizing your diet with alternating bouts of hypercaloric intake and hypocaloric intake.

young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I already take a multi, fish oil, and protein.. I am about to get my diet in check also. I have tried SESAMIN, and I didn't see any results.

1. I need to take some supps that will KEEP MY WEIGHT THE SAME but turn my fat into muscle (cutting basically).. What should I look into? NO STIMS PLEASE. I honestly was thinking of no creatine, no fat burner, and JUST BUYING READY4WAR AND just going BA NA NAS in the gym but I have trouble sleeping with stims, so would READY4WAR hinder that?
    Ok its impossible to turn fat into muscle, its totally different tissue and not possible, it is possible to lose fat and gain some muscle, to do this you have to have your diet in check and a good training program. Your diet is the most important part, no supplement can help you without a proper diet. I recommend sesamin but you said you didnt see results, were you taking it with higher fat meals 10+ grams?

2 (this goes along with question 1). Would a good stack be: Xceed + Melting Point? Or would those cancel each other out? Or, should I just take Xceed and something else (something cheaper because the only reason I wouldn't want to do MP is to save $$$).. NO STIMS PLEASE.
    This would be a very good stack, Xceed is in excellent choice for a CEE. Melting point is another good choice for a non stimulant.

Their is not a drastic difference between the two, just amino acid profile and whey isolate works good for people who are lactose intolerent, a lot of people get bloated from concentrates so they opt for whey isolate. And Susbtance WPI vanilla bean and watermellon are the best tasting proteins on the market, but On's Chocolate is also pretty good.

4. What are some of your guys' staple foods? I know chicken, oatmeal, fruits, veggies of course.. But what other things?
    Any lean protein source like Fish, Turkey, Lean Beef, Chicken, Etc.
    For carbs: Oatmeal, Yams, Sweet Potatoes, Fruit, etc.
    For Fats: Peanut Butter, Almonds, Fish oil, Avocados, etc
    New 5/3/1 Strength Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152156313&p=1031620863#post1031620863

Thanks to everyone for their great information! I appreciate it. I will be starting the MP/Xceed stack on Wednesday (when it comes in the mail probably).

My mistake on the fat into muscle thing.. I was told that by two different PE teachers that I had a couple years ago.

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks to everyone for their great information! I appreciate it. I will be starting the MP/Xceed stack on Wednesday (when it comes in the mail probably).

My mistake on the fat into muscle thing.. I was told that by two different PE teachers that I had a couple years ago.
    It's not a matter of fat TO muscle, but simultaneously losing fat and gaining muscle. It's tough, but with a very solid plan of attack you can do it. MP and XCEED will help, but as you know, diet diet diet and your time in the gym determine all.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/