SupaFly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaFly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaFly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaFly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaFly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaFly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaFly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaFly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaFly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaFly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaFly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Healthiest Weight Gainer With Creatine

I'd like to find a weight gainer with complex carbohydrates (rather than a ton of sugar) that has a good ingredient breakdown and contains creatine, so I don't have to supplement it separately. Any recommendations would be much appreciated, and repped.

ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cytogainer. Perfect and healthy ingredient profile and creatine.

Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SupaFly78 View Post
    I'd like to find a weight gainer with complex carbohydrates (rather than a ton of sugar) that has a good ingredient breakdown and contains creatine, so I don't have to supplement it separately. Any recommendations would be much appreciated, and repped.
    Homemade, bro. You add oats, protein powder and natty peanut butter to skim milk and blend.
    Idiotic and inconsequential people are still idiotic and inconsequential.

SupaFly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaFly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaFly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaFly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaFly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaFly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaFly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaFly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaFly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaFly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SupaFly78 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ponshoe View Post
    Cytogainer. Perfect and healthy ingredient profile and creatine.
    That's the only one I've tried or been able to find so far, too high in cholesterol and I don't really like the ingredient profile, too many artificial sweetners and not enough healthy complex carbs.

Any others?

ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That's the only one I've tried or been able to find so far, too high in cholesterol and I don't really like the ingredient profile, too many artificial sweetners and not enough healthy complex carbs.

Any others?
    You can look at ON Serious Mass but you have to add some Creatine, just buy bulk mono and add it to the shake, is so cheap and last very long.

Originally Posted by Npeart View Post
    Homemade, bro. You add oats, protein powder and natty peanut butter to skim milk and blend.

I'm looking for a gainer I can mix up at work, I can't bring a blender into my work and start making shakes, I need a powder pre-maid. Thanks for the recommendation though, I should have been more clear in my opening statement.

Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm looking for a gainer I can mix up at work, I can't bring a blender into my work and start making shakes, I need a powder pre-maid. Thanks for the recommendation though, I should have been more clear in my opening statement.
    Just blend it in advance and bring it with you.
    Idiotic and inconsequential people are still idiotic and inconsequential.

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Npeart View Post
    Just blend it in advance and bring it with you.
    x2. Make it the night before. There aren't any weight gainers that have creatine in it besides cytogainer. I like real gains profile. Has flaxseed oil in there for you already too! Gotta add your own creatine though... which takes like what? 5 seconds
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

What do you guys think of this product:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ast/xgf.html

The Next Jason Voorhees Da Main Man's Avatar
    Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What do you guys think of this product:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ast/xgf.html
    i prefer this.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/core/mrp.html
    Tell your Girlfriend i said thanks....