DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500)

Its that time of year again

hey, for what its worth (probly more for me than you) i wanted to put this out there. I, like a lot of people, have taken it easy this winter and done no exercise since the fall. Its been fine, I can concentrate on school but I've also be concentrated on other things that aren't healthy. I've smoked herbals for the last 3-4 year without taking much for breaks; this past summer was ridiculous. I'm noticing the ridiculous side effects it has that leads you to want to smoke more (emotional receptors get resinated and function poorly without it and in order to feel good again you have to smoke). I've decided to stop smoking and at the same time lose what I've gained over winter and hopefully finish or get closer to my original goal I set after I graduated HS to get something resembling a six pack.

I don't know what else to say really but I've got about 15 weeks left in the semester before summer begins. It seems so much shorter when I type it out so when I get back to school tomorow I begin by getting a membership to one of the gym facilities. I don't think I need much for advice as far as my routine goes, I just need to ease into the swing of things. Is anyone else getting prepared for summer or what?