Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PROBLEMatic View Post
    There are precautions to take to protect oneself. I'm STD free might I add. But you're talking as if a man sleeping with multiple women is such a bad thing. Why should a man even give a woman that much control over his sex life? Some women already think their vagina is the only one in circulation. Expecting men to jump through flaming hoops to get with her. There's so many beautiful women out there...why in the hell would a man want to limit himself to just 1?
    why not?

6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dog20 View Post
    why not?
    you tell me, why should a man limit himself to one woman?

limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Okay, so which is it? This is a thread called, "Are girls more slutty these days?" You're actually arguing now that a woman who DOESN'T sleep around is somehow "controlling" a man's sex life and restricting him in some way, in a thread about how WOMEN are sleeping around more than they used to.

I'll make it very simple, since you are apparently incapable of understanding.

You seem to think it is your right, even your obligation, to sleep with multiple women. Do you honestly expect women to limit their entire sexual experience to a few men, providing men both with the opportunity to be promiscuous at their own convenience, and the companionship of a woman who isn't a "slut"?

If so, what ****ing planet are you from, and when are you going back there? And can you please take every other idiot with this mentality there with you?
    "This," I said pleasantly, "is known as getting it on."

dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000) dog20 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you tell me, why should a man limit himself to one woman?
    if a man loves a woman then she is all he needs.

6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by limniade View Post
    Okay, so which is it? This is a thread called, "Are girls more slutty these days?" You're actually arguing now that a woman who DOESN'T sleep around is somehow "controlling" a man's sex life and restricting him in some way, in a thread about how WOMEN are sleeping around more than they used to.

I'll make it very simple, since you are apparently incapable of understanding.

You seem to think it is your right, even your obligation, to sleep with multiple women. Do you honestly expect women to limit their entire sexual experience to a few men, providing men both with the opportunity to be promiscuous at their own convenience, and the companionship of a woman who isn't a "slut"?

If so, what ****ing planet are you from, and when are you going back there? And can you please take every other idiot with this mentality there with you?
    You're mistaking the things I've said about what I do for my beliefs as to what women do or should be doing. Just because a man commits to a woman doesn't not ensure that she isn't sleeping around on him. I know you aren't going to sit here and imply that women do not cheat.

Whether or not I expect women to limit their sexual experiences is irrelevant. They're the ones who get pregnant. They're the ones with the biological clock. It's up to them to make intelligent choices.
    Last edited by PROBLEMatic; 02-17-2008 at 10:44 PM.

You could sell that to Hallmark. Yes, if a man found a woman that was all he could ever ask for...I suppose that would be all he'd ever need. The trick is he has to find that woman.

You could sell that to Hallmark. Yes, if a man found a woman that was all he could ever ask for...I suppose that would be all he'd ever need. The trick is he has to find that woman.
    well if he wasn't so eager to get his dick wet then he could.

It's that easy huh? Well, what I can say...you've got it all figured out don't cha?

Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lowerthefever will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Spartan#x View Post
    Yes, i think as it becomes more "ok" for girls to sleep around (MTV, all of the whore celebs) girls are starting to follow the trend. It will only get worse. So many ****ing sluts at my HS its rediculous.
    +1...

ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000)
    sex is a very important part of a relationship. how is someone expected to enter into a long term commitment with someone without knowing what the sex is like?

i know it's hard for a virgin to fathom sex being bad, but not every girl is good at it.

limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) limniade is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've read your "beliefs" around what women "should" be doing, PROBLEMatic, and apparently you think they should be spontaneously regenerating their hymens after each sexual partner because sleeping around is only okay for men. Why isn't it up to men to make intelligent choices? Why are you putting responsibility for your own actions solely in the lap of the woman, literally?

This is the biggest problem with men. Their sense of entitlement is so huge that they think it's an actual injustice when they're forced to participate in following through on their own responsibilities, from doing their own laundry, to helping watch their own children, to actually taking control of their own sexual activities. And EVERY SINGLE TIME, they blame women for *everything*. If they have to help with the housework, it's because "women don't appreciate traditional roles". If their wives work (either because the household requires the income or because the woman actually wants to work), it's because "women's standards are too high". If they have sex with a woman and then *GASP* find out she slept with 5 other people, it's because women are sluts.

I'm ****ing tired of this bull**** attitude. If men are so programmed then we need a reformat.
    "This," I said pleasantly, "is known as getting it on."

mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500) mchenrycruiser is not very helpful. (-500)
    I've read your "beliefs" around what women "should" be doing, PROBLEMatic, and apparently you think they should be spontaneously regenerating their hymens after each sexual partner because sleeping around is only okay for men. Why isn't it up to men to make intelligent choices? Why are you putting responsibility for your own actions solely in the lap of the woman, literally?

This is the biggest problem with men. Their sense of entitlement is so huge that they think it's an actual injustice when they're forced to participate in following through on their own responsibilities, from doing their own laundry, to helping watch their own children, to actually taking control of their own sexual activities. And EVERY SINGLE TIME, they blame women for *everything*. If they have to help with the housework, it's because "women don't appreciate traditional roles". If their wives work (either because the household requires the income or because the woman actually wants to work), it's because "women's standards are too high". If they have sex with a woman and then *GASP* find out she slept with 5 other people, it's because women are sluts.

I'm ****ing tired of this bull**** attitude. If men are so programmed then we need a reformat.
    Damn I bet youd be ice cold in bed....you probably just lay there like a corpse.

Wrong, if women want to sleep around I already said I'm all for it. You want to be a slut "Jessica" then be a slut. I'm not going to tell you "no". The question is "Are women getting sluttier?" The answer to the question is "YES". That is not a bad thing for guys that want nothing more than sex from women.

YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000) YuMadThough is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Girls are more promiscuous now a days simply because the feminist movements has allowed them to have equal rights as men meaning they no longer have to rely on one man to settle down with in order to survive in the world.
    They now have freedom of choice to have sex with whoever they want and as many as they want, this along with the invention of the "morning after pilll" has basicly encouraged them to have fun and sleep around.

Oh and the brainwashing from society and the media doesnt help either, MTV paris hilton ect all brainwashing young girls into thinking that its "cool" to sleep around alot.
    Last edited by Ace_2004; 02-17-2008 at 10:24 PM.

Originally Posted by mchenrycruiser View Post
    Damn I bet youd be ice cold in bed....you probably just lay there like a corpse.
    hahaha you'd have to be a brave man to get in bed with her. I could picture her straight cutting a dick off. She'd be on some Lorena Bobbitt type **** for real!

LOL, they even look similiar

Lorena Bobbitt

Jessica "Bobbitt"
    Last edited by PROBLEMatic; 02-17-2008 at 10:21 PM.

back in our parents generation, women appreciated gentlemen.

what's that have to do with today? women have changed but their change is more beneficial for men and not for themselves.

what's that have to do with today? women have changed but their change is more beneficial for men and not for themselves.
    nope some of us guys want a long term relationship and a girl that if wife material.

nope some of us guys want a long term relationship and a girl that if wife material.
    I thought you had already found the woman of your dreams. You made it sound so easy.

peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Things change. I was a "gentleman" a while ago, too.

Guess what that got me? Cheated on

I thought you had already found the woman of your dreams. You made it sound so easy.
    no i am still looking, i haven't bothered asking one out yet.

no i am still looking, i haven't bothered asking one out yet.
    Man, you're in here trying to tell me how I'm wrong but you haven't even begun to experience women yet?? Just watch...a few years from now you'll be in here all pissed off talking about how women are just no good sluts. You're going to find a woman who you think is "the one". Fall deep in love with her, then find out she's fukking your bestfriend. Then you'll roam the earth full of more hate for women then a Islamic extremist.

ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000)

first of all, stop it. your blatant excuse-making for being utterly unable to interact with females in any manner whatsoever is pathetic. try improving yourself instead of taking the easy way out and saying you're waiting for "the one", which is an obviously fabricated cover.

secondly, care to respond to this?

Originally Posted by CaV961 View Post
    sex is a very important part of a relationship. how is someone expected to enter into a long term commitment with someone without knowing what the sex is like?

i know it's hard for a virgin to fathom sex being bad, but not every girl is good at it.

Man, you're in here trying to tell me how I'm wrong but you haven't even begun to experience women yet?? Just watch...a few years from now you'll be in here all pissed off talking about how women are just no good sluts. You're going to find a woman who you think is "the one". Fall deep in love with her, then find out she's fukking your bestfriend. Then you'll roam the earth full of more hate for women then a Islamic extremist.
    i thought i had found the one but she wasn't. she lived 3,000 miles away from me and she turned out not to be who i thought she was.

ignore anyone who challenges you or calls you out. good way to go through life.

says a lot about why you're in your current position, actually.

-themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i dno if its the same for you guys but around here girls are just as keen on

"getting action" then we are!

I was shocked to find out, but many of the girls around here are talking like guys now, "she gets waay more action then me, i wish i could **** him too"

its crazy...
    bulking to 150

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    It might sound wrong but it's the way nature intended. To ensure survival of the species men couldn't just commit to one woman and expect to have successful children.
    Correct. The male of most species must spread his seed to ensure that his genes survive. However, females are not supposed to be monogamous either. If you look at apes you will see that the female apes also have sex with multiple males (competition ensures that only the healthiest sperm will penetrate the egg), but pretend to be faithful only to one.

So in nature, men are the sluts; women are the deceivers.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    LOL
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

Originally Posted by psamty View Post
    LOL
    ssshhh, you're about to tell a kid there is no Santa Claus!

Originally Posted by psamty View Post
    LOL
    i forgot my serious tag