AcMr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AcMr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AcMr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AcMr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AcMr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AcMr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AcMr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AcMr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AcMr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Overarching or Overtraining?

Hey,
    I have a question regarding CNS fatigue.
    In the moment Im working on my skills for about 2hours per day, doing plyo+strength training twice a week, doing basketball training twice a week and high intense dribbling Training 4 times auf week.
    Since one month Im feeling sleepy and sore, additionally my Vert decreased about 2 inches. One reason for that was Propably that I drank an booster before every workout, psyched/hyped myself up and was always going all out. Now Im doing auf 5 days break to recover but still I fear that I overtrained completly and need to recover over a month.
    Is it possible to really overtrain with this training volume?Has anybody experienced the same symptoms before?

Would appreciate an answer.

AcMr

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    quit drinking a PWO and take a day off and get some sleep. Thats all you need.