buffguy789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffguy789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffguy789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffguy789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffguy789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffguy789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffguy789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffguy789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffguy789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffguy789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buffguy789 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

can pro bodybuilders wipe their own ass?

well?

BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobDaNob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Apparently so, because some of them are married.

And as much as she loves me, I highly doubt my wife will ever wipe my ass for me. LOL
    The assassins of freedom tend the burning of truth.

Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by buffguy789 View Post
    well?
    Don Vito, is that you?
    1 Stripe Blue Belt, Gracie Barra BJJ (Reps to BJJ/MMA brahs)

Reps to USMC and other military members, Semper Fi

"If the bar ain't bendin' you're just pretendin."

Registered Foam Roller BigChamp89's Avatar
    BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Clean View Post
    Don Vito, is that you?
    YO!

saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think everyone states this whole wondering about bodybuilders wiping there own ass is from greg kovacs. Nasser once told a story about a guy think maybe camera man or dealer, visitin greg kovacs at a hotel room and gregs wife wasnt there as she usually is at all shows but this one she was not. And the guy kept saying he needed to use the washroom but greg refused and refused, eventually the guy got in the bathroom and it stunk soooo bad and he seen towels all over the bathroom covered in ****. Assuming gerg couldnt wipe his own azz so he had to ride the towels like a horse like you rub ur back.
    I'm never waking up again, so I'll never have to find out what you did.

Each day it's harder to pretend.
    That your eyes aren't lying as much as your mouth did.
    I'd grab your head by your hair and I'd hack it off.
    And put it on display at the front of the yard on a stick that's decorated with a little pink bow
    and a sign that says "Her friends and family should have taught her more about love."

Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Taeian View Post
    I think everyone states this whole wondering about bodybuilders wiping there own ass is from greg kovacs. Nasser once told a story about a guy think maybe camera man or dealer, visitin greg kovacs at a hotel room and gregs wife wasnt there as she usually is at all shows but this one she was not. And the guy kept saying he needed to use the washroom but greg refused and refused, eventually the guy got in the bathroom and it stunk soooo bad and he seen towels all over the bathroom covered in ****. Assuming gerg couldnt wipe his own azz so he had to ride the towels like a horse like you rub ur back.
    HAHAHAHAHA.
    1 Stripe Blue Belt, Gracie Barra BJJ (Reps to BJJ/MMA brahs)

Reps to USMC and other military members, Semper Fi

"If the bar ain't bendin' you're just pretendin."

CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Greg Kovacs couldn't.

He had to have his wife do it for him.

Read Nasser's article for a good laugh. It is somewhere on bb.com.
    Like Brutis...you can do dis.

siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hahahahahahahahaha i loled
    ALOT hahaha but yes imagine being that kind of size and al the food you eat one bout of food poinsoning and you think a roll of toilet paper will satisfy your asscracks hunger... man you mgiht need ten towels

SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    does kovacs have a hot wife?

Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I highly doubt this story. Especially since its about Kovacks who everyone loves to make fun of. If it were of a more serious bodybuilder I might be inclined to believe it. However, if it is true, that is the best thing ever.

xtechbuilderx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xtechbuilderx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xtechbuilderx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xtechbuilderx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xtechbuilderx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xtechbuilderx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xtechbuilderx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xtechbuilderx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xtechbuilderx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xtechbuilderx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xtechbuilderx is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post For the Pro BB'er who cannot wipe his own ass...

Ta-da! The Bidet!

Veni, vidi, vici.

Any advice I give is purely anecdotal as I am not a licensed health provider. Thanks!

saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well it seems more believable about kovacs just cause he was a 400lb monster. I mean the guys gut was huge and so was his back. If anyone is to be called out on not wiping there own azz i would probably have to look at kovacs. He was just really big and in most videos seen of him he is very un flexible.
    I'm never waking up again, so I'll never have to find out what you did.

Each day it's harder to pretend.
    That your eyes aren't lying as much as your mouth did.
    I'd grab your head by your hair and I'd hack it off.
    And put it on display at the front of the yard on a stick that's decorated with a little pink bow
    and a sign that says "Her friends and family should have taught her more about love."

DannyKul will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyKul will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyKul will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyKul will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyKul will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyKul will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyKul will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyKul will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyKul will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyKul will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyKul will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if this did happen (which it probably did not) they probably saw a pile of towels used to remove PROTAN (which comes off brown)

stupid rumor, he was big..............but not so big he couldnt reach his *******., he had long arms...........

those morbidly obese people who suffer from this cant reach cause their guy and ass and arms get so fat...............but bodybuilders dont have that problem cause their waists and asses stay relatively small

he didnt even have that big of a back, it was one of his weaker parts

who knows how rumors like this start,,,,,,bodybuilders are worse then old jewish housevives with their gossip

what PROBABLY happened is Greg was using a bunch of white hotel towels to remove PROTAN after a competition or posing or somethign..........and someone in his room caught a glimpse of all the dirty brown/bronze towels as they passed thie bathroom and thought is was actually **** on the towels

either that or there is no basis for this at all and it just somethign some jackass on the internet made up (which happens constantly on these kind of message boards)
    Bench: 225lbs 5/17

SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Is it not dawning on people that they may wipe from the front??? If they're careful not to get any on their balls, I don't see why they couldn't do it that way.
    I don't always do squats on leg day, but when I do, I go ASS TO THE GRASS!

Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SWThomas View Post
    Is it not dawning on people that this thread was started 5 years ago?
    " ----------I`m your Huckleberry......'"

John Adams

☆★Bangin Moms since 03★☆ ThaJerzeyDevil's Avatar
    ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    my boys a powerlifter and ****s in the tub hes over 400lbs tho and a fat ass but can lift a insane amoutn

mattryken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattryken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattryken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattryken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattryken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattryken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattryken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattryken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattryken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattryken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattryken has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DannyKul View Post
    if this did happen (which it probably did not) they probably saw a pile of towels used to remove PROTAN (which comes off brown)

stupid rumor, he was big..............but not so big he couldnt reach his *******., he had long arms...........

those morbidly obese people who suffer from this cant reach cause their guy and ass and arms get so fat...............but bodybuilders dont have that problem cause their waists and asses stay relatively small

who knows how rumors like this start,,,,,,bodybuilders are worse then old jewish housevives with their gossip

what PROBABLY happened is Greg was using a bunch of white hotel towels to remove PROTAN after a competition or posing or somethign..........and someone in his room caught a glimpse of all the dirty brown/bronze towels as they passed thie bathroom and thought is was actually **** on the towels

either that or there is no basis for this at all and it just somethign some jackass on the internet made up (which happens constantly on these kind of message boards)
    Good post, but why the **** would you bring up a 5 year old thread?!
    ► Type 1 Diabetes crew ◄
    ► Cystic Fibrosis crew ◄
    ► New Zealand crew ◄

sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SmarterChild View Post
    does kovacs have a hot wife?
    He had a hot wife

nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50) nightsoiler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Baby wipes and a stick. That or it's diggleberry hell.

AdamSadler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AdamSadler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AdamSadler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AdamSadler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AdamSadler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AdamSadler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AdamSadler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AdamSadler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AdamSadler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AdamSadler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AdamSadler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by nightsoiler View Post
    Baby wipes and a stick. That or it's diggleberry hell.

Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Pterodactyl314 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    See you tomorrow

LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoadedWraps has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DannyKul View Post

I was hoping someone could answer with some logic.

But that doesn't explain the smell in the story.
    Originally Posted by Nikonguy View Post
    How is that relevant?
    **Trading/Investing Thread Crew**
    **The Official Gambling/Wagers Thread crew**
    **Growers Not Showers Crew**
    **US Army Veterans Crew**
    **alr. txt u l8r thn Thread Survivor Crew**
    **Boxing Crew**
    **Bros Before Sloots Crew**
    **Gains Before Sloots Crew**
    **Nintendo Switch Master Race Crew**

Sublime25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sublime25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sublime25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sublime25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sublime25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sublime25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sublime25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sublime25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sublime25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sublime25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sublime25 is a name known to all. (+5000)

GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Sublime25 View Post
    he didnt even look to see how much was left, wtf