xDrew911x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xDrew911x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xDrew911x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xDrew911x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xDrew911x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to eat while working midnights?!?

I'm currently going to school right now to be a paramedic. I've just lost 65 lbs and loving it! However i lost the weight through very healthy eating and intense cardio sessions through regular hours of the day. I now just started my clinical to be a paramedic and working night shifts has really screwed me up. I get really hungry at night time AND during the day im hungry all the time. I don't know if I should switch my eating so i eat regular meals throughout the night or eat hardly anything during the night and just try to squeeze my meals in during the day with sleeping and what not. Anyways I hope someone can help me because my progress is slowly deteriorating and I don't know what to do!

KINGJAMES23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KINGJAMES23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KINGJAMES23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KINGJAMES23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KINGJAMES23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KINGJAMES23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KINGJAMES23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KINGJAMES23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KINGJAMES23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KINGJAMES23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KINGJAMES23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you're awake you should always be eating.

ssquirt34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ssquirt34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ssquirt34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ssquirt34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ssquirt34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ssquirt34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ssquirt34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ssquirt34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by xDrew911x View Post
    I'm currently going to school right now to be a paramedic. I've just lost 65 lbs and loving it! However i lost the weight through very healthy eating and intense cardio sessions through regular hours of the day. I now just started my clinical to be a paramedic and working night shifts has really screwed me up. I get really hungry at night time AND during the day im hungry all the time. I don't know if I should switch my eating so i eat regular meals throughout the night or eat hardly anything during the night and just try to squeeze my meals in during the day with sleeping and what not. Anyways I hope someone can help me because my progress is slowly deteriorating and I don't know what to do!
    I in the same boat I also work overnight and my eating is all screwed so I soke with a nutritionist and they told me to reverse my eating habits my nights are my days and if I am up during the day for whatever reason I should be eating atleast every 3-4 hrs. so thats what I've been doing and its working out great for me. I lost like 6 lbs and and my bf have dropped as well.

suffer4me will become famous soon enough. (+50) suffer4me will become famous soon enough. (+50) suffer4me will become famous soon enough. (+50) suffer4me will become famous soon enough. (+50) suffer4me will become famous soon enough. (+50) suffer4me will become famous soon enough. (+50) suffer4me will become famous soon enough. (+50) suffer4me will become famous soon enough. (+50) suffer4me will become famous soon enough. (+50) suffer4me will become famous soon enough. (+50) suffer4me will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dude its not the food, i still packed on 1 lb of solid muscle while at sere school, thats only eating whatever i could find in the dirt or in the mud, seriously, and if you try to hold off eating your body will start to eat your muscles for extra energy, unless you have trained yourself to be able to go weeks at a time with only eating 5 to 10 meals( i know many ncos who are HUGE and only eat breakfast and a jar of peanut butter a day)but my advice for you, start taking in 3 protein shakes, and 3-5 shakes of 8 0z of milk with glutamine and 3 liqued egg whites mixed in, should get you back to where you where, oh yea and make sure you eat every 2-3 hours no more no less..gotta keep a constant supply of nutrients flowing, a good way to keep the calories in if you dont have access to a fridge or loungeroom, get a cooler backpack and some ensures, yes there sick as **** but they work.. if you want anymore info hit me up i know this is a big ass sentence lol