Closed Thread
Page 1 of 376 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Post Your Favorite Universal Product... And Win!

Time for something a little bit different fellas. Starting today, I'm making an offer to my bb.com brethren to post (in this thread) your favorite Universal/Animal product and to tell me why it is your favorite. The 10 best answers--the 10 responses that I like the most, will win that particular product. I'm leaving the deadline open-ended to see what kind of response this generates. The usual rules apply (18 yrs. or older with a US mailing address, haven't won anything from me in the past 30 days). When I'm wrapping up the promo, I'll post my list of 10 winners. These chosen 10 will then email me at gdiesel@animalpak.com with their full name, mailing address and bb.com handle. Good luck boys... Looking forward to reading your replies. Peace, G
    Founder, gcodenutrition.com

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Shock Therapy.

I find that, especially for those early morning workouts, it gives me the energy I need to not only to my workout, but do it at the intensity that I want to be at. I also find that I get solid pumps from it. Great product.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Eh, I don't necessarily want to win, but I must admit that your Ultra Whey Pro Strawberry is BY FAR the best tasting strawberry whey on the market. Labrada's V60 is close, but nothing else is even in the same ballpark without being loaded with fat and/or carbs. I wish you guys made it in the ultra-Iso, but regardless, a good Strawberry Whey is so hard to find that Whey Pro is definitely my favorite Universal Product.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

smp86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smp86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smp86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smp86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smp86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smp86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smp86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smp86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smp86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smp86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smp86 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

ST / Storm stack

I just came to the end of my shock therapy/storm stack and i have to say i was very impressed. i originally took the stack because i am in college and have limited funds and from the reviews i read it was the best over all choice economically. i had previously taken BSN NO-explode and was very pleased with their product, but i would put ST up against it and you only have to take 1 scoop and it has 50 servings. The storm is what really made the stack complete though, i was finishing off a jug of regular creatine mono. about a week into when i started taking the storm. since then i gained about 10 lbs. on my bench and the pumps were awsome.

just to say i was pleasantly suprised. wish more companys had more "economical" stacks

TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

I am not eligible to win, due to the Real Gains Strawberry flavor I won a few weeks ago, but it is really good. I can drink the entire serving & not feel overly bloated like some other mass gainers I've tried.
    Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman.

"I'm not cheating, I'm winning!" - my 5-yr old son

"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself" - George Bernard Shaw

Fuerza_M has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuerza_M has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuerza_M has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuerza_M has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuerza_M has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuerza_M has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuerza_M has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuerza_M has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuerza_M has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuerza_M has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuerza_M has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Real Gains

don't feel all calories and give space to eat and dissolve perfect

Hero. Psycho. Insomniac. Skigazzi's Avatar
    Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000)

Real Gains

Since receiving my trial of this, I have actually bought another bucket...here's why:

While it is high in Malto, it also contains a decent mix of more desireable ingredients, like Flaxseed oil and MCTs which are a nice addition to the mix. Its protein mix is highest in whey, but also contains micellar as well, making it a good 'jack of all trades' in my cupboard.

Being a busy person, working 40+, getting my Masters at night, and still going to the gym 3-4 times a week, its nice to have something that fills the quick 'meal', post workout, or PM protein / carb source, since I dont always have the time to make a "meal".

Its also a mild enough flavor (not overly sweet like some 'gainer', probably due to its MCT and Flax content) that I can mix other proteins (Cherry I-pro works great) or fruits in it to adjust the macro's of the shake to accomodate when I take it. Ie,
    Post workout mix - 1 scoop RG, 1 scoop WPI, 16oz water
    Night time - 1 scoop RG, 12 ounces milk, tablespoon flax oil
    Morning - 1 scoop RG, 1 scoop WPI, some fruits.
    The Dark Knight...Rises.

Strength/Condition Coach jdiritto's Avatar
    jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Animal Pak
    Why? The supplement facts are amazing, has nearly everything in it you could imagine...its a great product if you are willing to drop the few extra dollars and indulge.
    And I love how you describe it "Think about it. Animal Pak is a multivitamin. It's also an amino acid supplement. It's also an EFA supplement. It's a digestive aid supplement. It's a performance enhancing supplement. It's a ****load of things all wrapped up into one pack." what other companies will refer to their product as a ****load of things in one... thats real to me.. thats Animal

johnfaceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnfaceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnfaceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnfaceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnfaceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnfaceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnfaceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnfaceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnfaceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnfaceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnfaceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ill try and keep it sweet and simple... wait a minute, this is Universal?... then I mean badass and hardcore. My favorite current Universal product is the EAA stack. I was expecting to have to be all animalistic and chug that down as quick as I could (we all know eaa's dont taste great), but that fruit punch flavor did it's job. And did it well. I have noticed pretty drastic improved recovery time when taking it after workout. All of this with a price tag that doesn't prey on your wallet and your good to go. Good job Universal.

Oh wait! Dammit! Is it too late to vote for the Animal Beanie. Somehow everytime I put that on I lose consciousness and wake up 3 pounds heavier. Coincidentally everyone at my gym has been maimed... Ok maybe not all that... but it does make you look like a beast!

BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sick idea, I'll post once I get home from class. I missed the past writting one, which I was upset over because I love writting. Perhaps I'll redeem myself with this.
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep
    Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.

The most motivational log - http://tinyurl.com/BigNorg

Strength/Condition Coach jdiritto's Avatar
    jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by johnfaceman

Oh wait! Dammit! Is it too late to vote for the Animal Beanie. Somehow everytime I put that on I lose consciousness and wake up 3 pounds heavier. Coincidentally everyone at my gym has been maimed... Ok maybe not all that... but it does make you look like a beast!
    haha, their website does have cool clothing/hats/posters... once i hit jackpot ima buy some of them!!damn tuition..

johnfaceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnfaceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnfaceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnfaceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnfaceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnfaceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnfaceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnfaceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnfaceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnfaceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnfaceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jdiritto
    haha, their website does have cool clothing/hats/posters... once i hit jackpot ima buy some of them!!damn tuition..
    I know the feeling. Funny thing is, this works out great for both. Cant tell you how many people have asked about their products at my school gym since I started wearing the Beanie. I should be a freakin rep! Oh and those of you that don't have it, its cool.

G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by uhockey
    Eh, I don't necessarily want to win, but I must admit that your Ultra Whey Pro Strawberry is BY FAR the best tasting strawberry whey on the market. Labrada's V60 is close, but nothing else is even in the same ballpark without being loaded with fat and/or carbs. I wish you guys made it in the ultra-Iso, but regardless, a good Strawberry Whey is so hard to find that Whey Pro is definitely my favorite Universal Product.
    We've gotten much positive feedback regarding our strawberry flavors... If you are ever in the market for a gainer the new Real Gains strawberry seems to be a hit. Peace, G

http://www.universalnutrition.com/st...uct.cfm?id=222

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by G Diesel
    We've gotten much positive feedback regarding our strawberry flavors... If you are ever in the market for a gainer the new Real Gains strawberry seems to be a hit. Peace, G

Does it have real peices of strawberry like the old EAS MRP did? I liked that

I've always been a big fan of Animal Pak for my Multi. In the summers I love to use them while I have increased cardio. I find it to make a big difference in my aerobic ability.

MAN enough to P/RR/S storm shadow's Avatar
    storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) storm shadow is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking

I would defintily say shock therapy, I tried NO Xplode before and it gave me good pumps but also a headache every time I worked out with it. Shock Therapy is cheaper, and gave me just as good pumps, great energy, and no headache. I loved it because I am so tired after work and I barely have enough energy at the gym, but this kept me going during my first bulk cycle. I haven't bought any since because I'm experimenting with other supps. I will eventually get back to it though.
    Hibernating

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You don't have to send me any free product but I wanted to give my thoughts on Universal and some of their products.

I am very impressed with Universal as a company. For one they have been in business over 20 years. I have seen a lot of companies come and go over the years and Universal is still conducting good business. That says a lot.

They manufacture their own products right here in the USA (New Jersey). There are not many companies that make their own stuff, most companies outsource the product and put their own label on it and market it. Manufacturing your own product gives you more quality control.

I have met the owners and many of the people that work at Universal and they are all stand up people.

Lastly, I use some of their products and they are top quality. Here's what I use:

Animal Pak - a multi is the most basic supplement that you should take. You gotta have a strong foundation. The pak has a lot more in it than a standard multi. It's rock solid.

Animal Nitro/Nitro G - I just started using these in December, I have been cutting since then. In the past when I cut, I would always lose strength and some muscle. That has not been the case since I have been using these. My strength is up slightly actually. It's the only thing that I have added differently than in the past. I bracket my workout with a pak of Nitro before (I like that they are in paks that I can keep in my gym bag) and then I take Nitro G immediately post training mixed with Storm.

Shock Therapy - I am a big fan of NoXplode and let me tell you that Shock Therapy is just as good at a much better price. It's a great supplement.

Storm - Rock solid creatine product, been using it for a few months now.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

when is it hitting the market?
    www.placebro.net

Originally Posted by Slated
    Does it have real peices of strawberry like the old EAS MRP did? I liked that

I've always been a big fan of Animal Pak for my Multi. In the summers I love to use them while I have increased cardio. I find it to make a big difference in my aerobic ability.
    Yup... Strawberry Real Gains does have real strawberry pieces in it.

Originally Posted by nni
    when is it hitting the market?
    Just came on the market bro. I'm guessing BB.com will be picking it up soon...

Just came on the market bro. I'm guessing BB.com will be picking it up soon...
    any way to get a sample of real gains?
    www.placebro.net

Originally Posted by nni
    any way to get a sample of real gains?
    Yup... I should put all the free sample links in my sig...

For Real Gains, here it is (other samples are available in the upper right hand corner of www.universalnutrition.com )

http://www.universalnutrition.com/realgains/

Bear in mind, we'll have the strawberry flavor sample packets available in about three weeks.

Here's link to Real Gains at BB.com for those interested: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/real.html
    Last edited by G Diesel; 03-16-2006 at 07:51 AM.

LiftIsLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftIsLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftIsLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftIsLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftIsLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftIsLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftIsLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftIsLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftIsLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftIsLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftIsLife will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My favorite Animal Product would be Animal Pak.

Animal Pak is the core and the base of all sound supplement stacks. Giving all true hardcore lifters the needed vitamins to get bigger and fulfill their dreams and their goals. When you look at a product like Animal Pak, you do not see the few extra dollars, you do not see 'many pills', you see the essential product to get to your goals. I have introduced to Animal Pak 2 years ago, when a friend of mine took me to buy supplements for the first time. Immediately Animal Pak caught my eye and it has never left. I have Pak's stuffed away in my gym bag for those days when I need to hurry to the gym, they are conveniently placed into small bags. For some reason when I was on Animal Pak, I just trained harder, in my mind all Animals Posters and figures were telling me to go more, more weight, more reps, and I believe Animal Pak helped me answer their calls. Well... theres my 2 cents..

kw79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kw79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kw79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kw79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kw79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kw79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kw79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kw79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kw79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kw79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kw79 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My favorite Universal product would have to be Shock Therapy. I am very impressed with the results of ST compared to what I’ve had with other NO products.

I go to the gym after work and take the ST about 20 minutes before I get to the gym. Sometimes, after a long day at work I don’t really feeling enthusiastic about going to the gym but after taking ST, I can’t seem to get into the gym fast enough. I always get an impressive energy boost from it which is perfect after those long days at work and it gives me great pumps. It also helps me stay focused on my workout.

The taste (currently have the Wild Punch) is also decent. It doesn’t taste bad at all, and I don’t have any side effects from this product. Another thing I really like about this is that the effects (short term & long term) do not wear off like other NO products. During my workouts, I can feel the effects last throughout the entire workout. I’m also almost through an entire tub and still only use 1 scoop, and it has the same effect it has on me now as it did on day 1.

The last thing is the value. With 50 servings coming in 1 tub, and with only 1 scoop ever needed, it is a true 50 servings unlike other brands that require 2-3 scoops, plus it comes with a cheaper price tag. Can’t ask for much more than that!

Overall I’m very impressed with this product and I’ve had some really good results from this product. I’m looking forward to trying the grape flavor next, as I have the grape Storm, and this also tastes great.

Achilles_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My favorite Universal product would have to be Storm. Ive used tons of creatine products in my training and this one still remains my favorite. I dont get the queasy feeling that usually comes with other creatines, and the strength gains were phenominal! Overall just a great product.
    -part of DA...keep it on the QT

- The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become.

- Limits are for people who have them.

nextteenamateur is on a distinguished road. (+10) nextteenamateur is on a distinguished road. (+10) nextteenamateur is on a distinguished road. (+10) nextteenamateur is on a distinguished road. (+10) nextteenamateur is on a distinguished road. (+10) nextteenamateur is on a distinguished road. (+10) nextteenamateur is on a distinguished road. (+10) nextteenamateur is on a distinguished road. (+10) nextteenamateur is on a distinguished road. (+10) nextteenamateur is on a distinguished road. (+10) nextteenamateur is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Storm is the bully of all creatines. Best I have ever used. No other product has worked for me like Storm has. I'm talking volumization, pumps, endurance, and recovery. A scoop pre and post workout and I am set. It's tough to describe with words, but all you lifters know what I am talking about. When you are in the zone, pumping rep after rep when you know you shouldn't be able to. Storm is what takes me to this level. Oh, and did I mention that it tastes great?
    Testing for AX baby!

SECOND PLACE!!!
    My Scivation/Primaforce Contest Bulk Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=608005

You can't fool mother nature - she's one smart bitch.

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Interesting. Any plans of doing the Strawberry in an isolate? I don't really see myself in the market......ever.......for a gainer due to my not-so-wonderful endomorph tendancies.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Team Enzyte
    I am not eligible to win, due to the Real Gains Strawberry flavor I won a few weeks ago.
    Me too But I would have to say Shock Therapy because it really gets me mentally focused in the gym. It's also a great price. Also, the Strawberry RealGains tastes great! I don't think I have been unhappy with any Universal product I have tried over the past year or so.

Originally Posted by uhockey
    Interesting. Any plans of doing the Strawberry in an isolate? I don't really see myself in the market......ever.......for a gainer due to my not-so-wonderful endomorph tendancies.
    Not that I'm aware of, but we've been getting a lot of great feedback on our strawberry flavoring, so it's a possibility...
    Ecto/Meso/Endo, who knows what we all truly are? I went into high school at about 130, graduated at about 180 and 10 yrs. later I'm 250. Not sure where I would truly be classified. Peace, G

sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000) sobelik is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well there are two products that come to mind when I think of Universal, Animal Pak, Shock Therapy, Storm and Nitro-G. Animal Pak has worked wonders for me. Much better and more comprehensive than just a regular multi. Digestive enzymes, small amount of dessicated liver, and some gensing for extra energy! I can feel a diffrence in my day and workout when I use a regular multi or use Animal Pak.
    Shock Therapy gives me great muscle pumps and tons of energy! Pretty good taste and has more than just AAKG for NO volumization.

Storm: Great taste!!! I only used it for 2 weeks but I noticed a great increase in strength and stamina. Very soild product!

Nitro-G has a great great taste! Good source of carbs and BCAA's! I have only been using it for a few days now but I like it a great deal.

back to the basics RenegadeRows's Avatar
    RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I like the Uniliver tabs. Best quick oldschool way to bump your protein and amino intake. Cheap too!!!

I also like the Specialized Protein because its got the Casein + Whey + Egg in it, which I don't know why more companies don't put out products like that.
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING The WAR Against Genetics
    RenegadeRows [@] controlledlabs.com