Gabru Putt Punjab Da 1-Testosterone's Avatar
    1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Lightbulb Best Pre-Workout Supplements and Dosage?

Can someone help me out with the "best bang for buck" Pre-Workout supplement fomulation alongwith the approx. dosage each from the following raws:

1. Citrulline Malate
    2. CEE
    3. AAKG or AEE
    4. Taurine
    5. Vitamin B6
    6. Vinopectine
    7. Caffeine

Any other ingredient (proven to work Pre-Workout) would be nice though.
    Is glycogen loading pre-workout absolutely necessary?
    Presently, I take about 2 glasses of fresh sugarcane juice to load my glycogen levels before hitting the gym.

By Best-Preworkout Mix, I mean: High degree of concentration, maximum power and endurance through the workout.

Thanks.
    ".....Enjoying my life to fullest extent possible; you should too"

Hundreds of whey protein products reviewed.....the process is on!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1829601

BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Once I found AMP, I just stopped looking for anything else.

BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 1-Testosterone
    IMO yes or I guess I should say hell yes. But I prefer a low GI source like oats.

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 1-Testosterone
    Can someone help me out with the "best bang for buck" Pre-Workout supplement fomulation alongwith the approx. dosage each from the following raws:

1. Citrulline Malate
    2. CEE
    3. AAKG or AEE (Di-Arg-Mal!)
    4. Taurine
    5. Vitamin B6
    6. Vinopectine
    7. Caffeine

Any other ingredient (proven to work Pre-Workout) would be nice though.
    Presently, I take about 2 glasses of fresh sugarcane juice to load my glycogen levels before hitting the gym.

By Best-Preworkout Mix, I mean: High degree of concentration, maximum power and endurance through the workout.

Thanks.
    4 scoops Xtend DURING workout.
    1 scoop XCEED pre workout
    3g bulk CEE post workout

Since creatine questions come up so frequently on this board, I’ve decided to save both the customer and myself a great deal of time. As the following links will indicate, Xceed is a great priced, well reviewed, and excellent addition to your supplement arsenal. Xceed doesn’t hide behind a proprietary matrix and offers ample dosing of each ingredient to give you the best bang for your buck outside of buying it bulk and mixing yourself. Additionally you get an excellent flavoring system soon to be released in Black Cherry and quality customer service from DS. Obviously this post does not answer every question, so please feel free to direct additional questions to us via PM, E-mail, or even AIM. 

To Buy Xceed
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/design/xceed.html

Xceed Writeup
    http://www.designersupps.com/product_writeups/xceed.pdf

Logs
    http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...ighlight=xceed

Price Breakdown from DWM230000’s Fantastic Thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=322

Xceed FAQ
    http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...ight=xceed+FAQ
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

Strength/Condition Coach jdiritto's Avatar
    jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BiggJohn
    Once I found AMP, I just stopped looking for anything else.
    agreed

B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What kind of boost does Amp give ? I tried the old Ripped Fuel w ephedrine a while ago and thought my heart was gonna jump out of my chest, Shock Therapy gave a good "focus" style boost.

Originally Posted by B-baldy
    What kind of boost does Amp give ? I tried the old Ripped Fuel w ephedrine a while ago and thought my heart was gonna jump out of my chest, Shock Therapy gave a good "focus" style boost.
    I was big into Ripped Fuel too and also noticed similiar effects. AMP isn't like that at all. AMP makes me feel compelled to lift, great focus and great energy. Sometimes I need to slow myself down on AMP or I'll throw up in the gym.

musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musicfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Amp gave me a ton of jitters and hyped me up like crazy.

B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BiggJohn
    I was big into Ripped Fuel too and also noticed similiar effects. AMP isn't like that at all. AMP makes me feel compelled to lift, great focus and great energy. Sometimes I need to slow myself down on AMP or I'll throw up in the gym.
    It's on my next order , thank you sir.
    BTW- I grabbed some AX Rampage , I figured for the price it's worth a shot. It hasn't done a thing.

rockhardabbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockhardabbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockhardabbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockhardabbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockhardabbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockhardabbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockhardabbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockhardabbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockhardabbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockhardabbs is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockhardabbs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Amp is a very good stimulate very close to ephedra if you ask me.

young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Uhockey-Nice post bro.

I recommend you start sipping the xtend 15 min pre workout and continue sipping throughout the whole workout.
    New 5/3/1 Strength Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152156313&p=1031620863#post1031620863