huiaun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

When should I take my pre-workout shake if i'm having NO-xplode?

I'm planning to get NO-Xplode and according to the directions, i'm not supposed to have anything to eat within and hour of taking it. When then should I have my pre-workout protein shake? An hour before NO-xplode? that would be about 2 hours before I go to gym. IS that advisable?

One more thing, does NO-xplode provide enough NO and Creatine for reasonable gains? Since NO-xplode is a pre-workout supp, should I get a seperate can of creatine, say CellMass for a post-workout creatine maintenance? I'm not sure if that's a good idea since too much creatine is bad for the kidneys.

jnatale3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jnatale3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jnatale3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jnatale3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jnatale3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jnatale3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jnatale3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jnatale3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jnatale3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jnatale3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jnatale3 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by huiaun
    I'm planning to get NO-Xplode and according to the directions, i'm not supposed to have anything to eat within and hour of taking it. When then should I have my pre-workout protein shake? An hour before NO-xplode? that would be about 2 hours before I go to gym. IS that advisable?

One more thing, does NO-xplode provide enough NO and Creatine for reasonable gains? Since NO-xplode is a pre-workout supp, should I get a seperate can of creatine, say CellMass for a post-workout creatine maintenance? I'm not sure if that's a good idea since too much creatine is bad for the kidneys.
    Your shake should be taken an hour or two before the NO Xplode. Almost like a meal replacement b'cause of the No Xplode directions. I would not get any more creatine, you sound like you have enough. Creatine is not bad for the kidneys nless you take in insane amounts a day. Stay safer though by keeping your water intake up.
    Philippians 4:13

SAtkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SAtkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SAtkins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    NO Xplod has very little creatine. Cell Mass is BSN's creatine product. I would get cell mass and use it post workout too.
    It's not how much you can lift, it's how much you look like you can lift. - Bob Cicherillo

cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you do need to add more creatine no xplode dose not supply enough.That is why you always see it stacked with cellmass. Take a shake 1 hour prior to workout then no xplode 15 - 30 mins before workout.
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

huiaun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That sounds ok. But what about the postworkout creatine? Should I just use NO-xplode for the main bulk of my pre-workout creatine and have cellmass after workout to refill my lost creatine?
    Besides, I would already have my morning creatine shot so to speak since usually creatine is taken 3 times a day.
    And is it necessary to have a loading phase for creatine intake?