koolkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Side Effects of 4-AD (To BC and others)

Is dis normal..i started the cycle today and I realized that I get tired, extremely thirsty and itching of the skin. I may be tired because I did not get enough sleep last night before I took dis but I do get very thristy and itching developed after 9 hours. Do you know if 4-Ad will lower one's immune system.

Looking forward to ur reply

PS. I do notice extra energy after 1 hour of administration..

THanks

koolkid

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thirsty - Drink Water, tons of it.
    Tired - SLEEP
    Itchy - Poisen Ivy? Crabs ?? Just dry skin causing itchiness due to dehydration ?? - see a doctor

I v'e never heard of a normal cycle on 4ad every having an adverse affect on ones immune system but I guess it could.
    For some, their hormonal system could be fragile for other reasons and a PH's could teater the scale so to speak. I would be careful and if you are really concerned, see a GOOD doctor.

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh Koolkid,

If your under 20-21, YOU SHOULDN'T BE ON PH'S ANYWAY.
    (Just my and other "O".)

This may be one of the many reasons many preach PH's for people over 20-21.

Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    4AD should have a positive influence on your immune system. Most likely your diet isn't up to par. and you are overtraining because of it. Chi is right BTW, if you are too young there are numerous long term sides to take into account when using PH.

RISKYBIZ007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RISKYBIZ007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I too felt tired w/ 4AD and for some reason at the gym when i would work out really hard i would get very itchy. That was some wierd ****. Never happened any other time except w/ 4AD.

koolkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so i am not alone..oh by the way ..i am 21 years old so i don't think i have a problem with that...thanx for the reply...

BC i heard one can use nizoral to combat hair lost ..is dis true

Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by koolkid
    BC i heard one can use nizoral to combat hair lost ..is dis true
    Yeah, ketoconazole has been shown to retard hair loss, but I don't know how much of it gets through in a shampoo. I used it while on 1AD and did not experience hair loss, but who's to say it was from that or something else ? YOu can also get other conazoles orally on prescriptionv (the keto has some sides orally) like itriconazole for example. Shouldn't be hard to obtain, its an anti-fungal.

aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Big Cat

Yeah, ketoconazole has been shown to retard hair loss, but I don't know how much of it gets through in a shampoo. I used it while on 1AD and did not experience hair loss, but who's to say it was from that or something else ? YOu can also get other conazoles orally on prescriptionv (the keto has some sides orally) like itriconazole for example. Shouldn't be hard to obtain, its an anti-fungal.

Ketoconazole doesn´t retard hair loss. It´s an anti-fungal and also combats dandruff. The hair loss is in the hormones. like testosterone which converts to DHT and makes the hair to fall off
    Ketoconazole also makes oily hairs to go back to normal.

Their are studies about ketoconazole retarding hair loss. What do you think , I make this stuff up ? Hair loss is hormonal, because there is a large concentration of 5AR enzymes and Androgen receptors in the scalp. At 5AR test converts to DHT and agonizes the AR 3-4 times better, causing hair loss in those predisposed to it. Ketoconazole can retard it by a number of means however, by competing for the 5AR enzyme or the AR for example.

RonnieC is on a distinguished road. (+10) RonnieC is on a distinguished road. (+10) RonnieC is on a distinguished road. (+10) RonnieC is on a distinguished road. (+10) RonnieC is on a distinguished road. (+10) RonnieC is on a distinguished road. (+10) RonnieC is on a distinguished road. (+10) RonnieC is on a distinguished road. (+10) RonnieC is on a distinguished road. (+10) RonnieC is on a distinguished road. (+10) RonnieC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by Big Cat
    Their are studies about ketoconazole retarding hair loss. What do you think , I make this stuff up ? Hair loss is hormonal, because there is a large concentration of 5AR enzymes and Androgen receptors in the scalp. At 5AR test converts to DHT and agonizes the AR 3-4 times better, causing hair loss in those predisposed to it. Ketoconazole can retard it by a number of means however, by competing for the 5AR enzyme or the AR for example.

isnt this the same as finasteride? meaning blockin of dht over all in the body can cause low gains in muscle?

Not if its target specific, but I'm out on a limb here, I don't know and haven't researched the mechanisms by which conazoles do what they do, all I know is that there is ample evidence that they do indeed retard hair loss.

Kainoa5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kainoa5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kainoa5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

me too

Shoot, I am on my second week of 4diol and I notice that I drink LOTS of water- at least a gallon a day. there are 4 liters in a gallon right? Well, 4 liters. That stuff makes me sleep more too, but when you go to the gym you have to shake off that sluggishness and get into the zone. Oh, and I itch more too down south, but that is probably because of something else. What week of the cycle are you on? I have been gaining weight though. I am now about 158, about 5 pounds heavier than when I started. I can also eat a lot more too. I eat like six BIG meals a day. I must have a basal metabolism around 3500 calories. That is alright, though, because I get to munch and munch all I like.
    Tell me about what your cycle has been like up to know
    Oh here are some stats.
    I am 21 about 5'10'' and 158 and skinny as a rod. I want to be about 175-180

Aloha
    Kainoa5