UBM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UBM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best time to take T3

Okay I saw some post on this board were some people take T3 from NxCare in the morning while not taking it at night like you are suppose to. If people toke this stuff in the morning then at night was your results the same or better.

slash347 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slash347 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slash347 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slash347 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slash347 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slash347 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slash347 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slash347 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slash347 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slash347 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slash347 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm not sure if the results would be any different, but the reason you take it before bed is because ZMA promotes better sleep. For some, it actually makes you sleepy which is not what you want during the day.

UBM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UBM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by slash347
    I'm not sure if the results would be any different, but the reason you take it before bed is because ZMA promotes better sleep. For some, it actually makes you sleepy which is not what you want during the day.
    Thanks

Prep8611 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Prep8611 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Prep8611 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Prep8611 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Prep8611 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Prep8611 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Prep8611 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Prep8611 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Prep8611 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by UBM
    Okay I saw some post on this board were some people take T3 from NxCare in the morning while not taking it at night like you are suppose to. If people toke this stuff in the morning then at night was your results the same or better.
    ok the T3 thing your talking about is this a thyroid effector for increased metabolism