Gobster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Losing fat around lower pecs and nipples

Hi

Just want to know what is required to lose fat around the nipple and side area. My chest has developed upper and inner but i dont seem to be gaining any benefits on the outer region, ie it is soft and pokes out a bit

i also have slight gyno i feel and i feel really insecure about this.

What excercises would you suggest, thanks a mill.

Not what I use to be..... StrongEnough?'s Avatar
    StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Peck deck, cable flys and dumb bell flys. Hit your chest hard. I doubt you have gyno, most people think they have it, however it's probably just stubborn fat.

Make sure your diet is clean, you cardio is up, and that you're hitting the weights hard. You cannot spot reduce, so allow time.

Gobster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i do have gyno as my left peck has a larger amount of fat on the nipple. i sqeeze hard and thier is tissue fat not soft fat.

i do hit my chest quite hard, i just wanted to know what actualy gives the rip look on the outside peck

if i tense my upper and inner chest is solid with flaps of fat hanging of the end if u know what i mean

Not what I use to be..... StrongEnough?'s Avatar
    StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10) StrongEnough? is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Gobster
    i do have gyno as my left peck has a larger amount of fat on the nipple. i sqeeze hard and thier is tissue fat not soft fat.

i do hit my chest quite hard, i just wanted to know what actualy gives the rip look on the outside peck

if i tense my upper and inner chest is solid with flaps of fat hanging of the end if u know what i mean
    Has the doctor told you that you have Gyno?

The ripped look is from hitting the chest hard, a clean diet, and cardio. In time, it will all come together.
    Last edited by StrongEnough?; 03-15-2006 at 05:45 AM.