FastStrongSmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastStrongSmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastStrongSmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastStrongSmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastStrongSmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastStrongSmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastStrongSmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastStrongSmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastStrongSmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastStrongSmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastStrongSmart will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Whey Protein : No Flava No Additives

Whats the best plain no flavor no additive whey protein i can get? Im really suspect of all the crap that gets put in stuff like on whey/muscle milk etc etc.

So where/what should i buy?

Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    bulk whey protein concentrate/isolate- unfortunately they're not sold on this site so I can't provide you with a link.

I don't know if you have smiliar stuff in the States but there's a brand here which carries an 100% 'natural' whey- organic whey with natural (ie. real) flavourings, no preservatives and none of that 'crap' as you so eloquently put it! Like I said- I'm not sure if you have an equivelant in the States but it's not much more expensive that regular whey here.
    BLAP BLAP BLAPB APBLAP PLAB BAPB BP@P BLAPL APBLL LBAP

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"
    - Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Somebody say flava flav ?

anyways... if you do some searching around, you will find there's many companies that provide bulk, natural proteins. I'm sure some of the hemp protein manufacturers are natural as well. I've not heard much on hemp though, so can't comment beyond that. If you do find a good bulk protein supplier, when you call, just be sure to ask if they sell dog food in the other room...

RobW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobW is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Blap Blaow
    I don't know if you have smiliar stuff in the States but there's a brand here which carries an 100% 'natural' whey- organic whey with natural (ie. real) flavourings, no preservatives and none of that 'crap' as you so eloquently put it!
    Blap,

Are you sure it is REALLY Organic, if so would that not then mean it was NOT processed? If so unprocessed Whey is only around 30% protein....
    CR-Technologies Advisory Board Member

Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RobW
    Blap,

Are you sure it is REALLY Organic, if so would that not then mean it was NOT processed? If so unprocessed Whey is only around 30% protein....
    my bad- I got two products confused. Their 'natural' protein uses natural flavourings. And they have a weight gainer which uses 'organic oats' as the carb source. My mistake.

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

RobW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RobW is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Blap Blaow
    my bad- I got two products confused. Their 'natural' protein uses natural flavourings. And they have a weight gainer which uses 'organic oats' as the carb source. My mistake.
    I'll let is slip this time...but only as you are a fellow ENGLISHMAN
    CR-Technologies Advisory Board Member

Originally Posted by RobW
    I'll let is slip this time...but only as you are a fellow ENGLISHMAN
    thanks... you Brummy ******

- Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

FastStrongSmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastStrongSmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastStrongSmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastStrongSmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastStrongSmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastStrongSmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastStrongSmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastStrongSmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastStrongSmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastStrongSmart will become famous soon enough. (+50) FastStrongSmart will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    alright i will do some more research and see what i can come up with if any of you find any more info lemme know thx

nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    go with ON 100% Natural whey.

Stuff tastes like taint but is natural.
    Any questions on the Air Force and how it can help meet your needs PM me!