terrorknight is on a distinguished road. (+10) terrorknight is on a distinguished road. (+10) terrorknight is on a distinguished road. (+10) terrorknight is on a distinguished road. (+10) terrorknight is on a distinguished road. (+10) terrorknight is on a distinguished road. (+10) terrorknight is on a distinguished road. (+10) terrorknight is on a distinguished road. (+10) terrorknight is on a distinguished road. (+10) terrorknight is on a distinguished road. (+10) terrorknight is on a distinguished road. (+10)

The finals webcast official discussion

heath will win

terrorknight is on a distinguished road. (+10) terrorknight is on a distinguished road. (+10) terrorknight is on a distinguished road. (+10) terrorknight is on a distinguished road. (+10) terrorknight is on a distinguished road. (+10) terrorknight is on a distinguished road. (+10) terrorknight is on a distinguished road. (+10) terrorknight is on a distinguished road. (+10) terrorknight is on a distinguished road. (+10) terrorknight is on a distinguished road. (+10) terrorknight is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    troy looks good, no time to bring up his legs at this age, too bad

overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by terrorknight View Post
    heath will win
    Yeah I think its going to be tough to edge him out. I wish my internet connection was better right now. My **** is lagging bad.
    Turning into the Juggernaut with Infinite Labs
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134441131

-Girl didn't believe I was a virgin my first time crew

-Made a bish come back to back crew

Who needs abs with a face like this!

Originally Posted by overbulkedguy View Post
    Yeah I think its going to be tough to edge him out. I wish my internet connection was better right now. My **** is lagging bad.
    just watch the replay, gustavo is on, his music look like a training video at the begining, haha

twiztiddevil is on a distinguished road. (+10) twiztiddevil is on a distinguished road. (+10) twiztiddevil is on a distinguished road. (+10) twiztiddevil is on a distinguished road. (+10) twiztiddevil is on a distinguished road. (+10) twiztiddevil is on a distinguished road. (+10) twiztiddevil is on a distinguished road. (+10) twiztiddevil is on a distinguished road. (+10) twiztiddevil is on a distinguished road. (+10) twiztiddevil is on a distinguished road. (+10) twiztiddevil is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So who's in the middle of their presentation?

I can't see, they got some q-ball talking with Jay with the little picture on picture action.

Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    heath will win
    Going out on a limb, bro? LOL!!

I agree. The Gift #1
    Idiotic and inconsequential people are still idiotic and inconsequential.

twiztiddevil is on a distinguished road. (+10) twiztiddevil is on a distinguished road. (+10) twiztiddevil is on a distinguished road. (+10) twiztiddevil is on a distinguished road. (+10) twiztiddevil is on a distinguished road. (+10) twiztiddevil is on a distinguished road. (+10) twiztiddevil is on a distinguished road. (+10) twiztiddevil is on a distinguished road. (+10) twiztiddevil is on a distinguished road. (+10) twiztiddevil is on a distinguished road. (+10) twiztiddevil is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If anyone but Heath win's it will be a gift.

heath is on

overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) overbulkedguy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think heath needed to bring out a pwned sign directed at everybody else. Talk about on.

Shanecutler51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shanecutler51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shanecutler51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shanecutler51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shanecutler51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shanecutler51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shanecutler51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shanecutler51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shanecutler51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shanecutler51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shanecutler51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think heath needed to bring out a pwned sign directed at everybody else. Talk about on.
    Who was that huge thick guy after David Henry and before JoJ? Was playing WoW in windowed mode and missed the name =/, he was one huge guy

crap i cant remember. He reminds me of art atwood though. Just massive.

The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The_Big_E is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    just watch the replay, gustavo is on, his music look like a training video at the begining, haha
    Most of the music has failed miserably! WTF is with this slow, touchy feely BS?
    My church is a gym, services conducted by Lee Priest, Arnold is god, J.C. Stands for Jay Cutler and Ronnie is Moses! I use the preacher bench for confessionals and the squat rack to pay my pennance! Praise be unto Gold's!

MFT 2: 1stindoor, Johnnybomb, DonMegaR, NotMeAgain, TheSheepDog, girlygirl, sickdevildog1, MIH-XTC, awds, Sable Strenua, The Big E

Shanecutler51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shanecutler51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shanecutler51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shanecutler51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shanecutler51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shanecutler51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shanecutler51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shanecutler51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shanecutler51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shanecutler51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shanecutler51 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Gah, sad sad, Everything is going bad for King including his music =(

Yeah they pick some lame ass music to pose to. LOL a kamli's music malfunction.

Originally Posted by Shanecutler51 View Post
    Who was that huge thick guy after David Henry and before JoJ? Was playing WoW in windowed mode and missed the name =/, he was one huge guy
    Neset Icli ?

Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000) Eightpak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LOL
    PharmD | IFBB Pro | ********.com/SwollenPharmD

I think I could watch an hour long interview with Big will. The guy is freaking hilarious.