zhenka11230 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Optimal plan so i gain muscle but (not much) fat.

Hi. I am 6" 160lb 20-Age

I was working out(with dumbbells) for like 7 month now and before that i just did
    bodyweight exercises.

I am in ok shape but the thing is, no matter what i do, i just can;t start looking like i work out. I look like average guy with some muscle. It takes a looong time for me to gain muscle.

Another problem i have is that i can easily gain fat if i start eating carelessly. A few days ago i realized that to gain muscle i need to eat - a lot! But i am afraid if i start doing that i will just gain fat as i did a few times in my life. But at the same time i think the reason i don't gain much muscle is because i don't eat enough. (3 times a day and defiantly not 160 g protein)

I need a very precise plan built to fit my metabolism/body so that i gain muscle but not fat or at least not too much fat.

I started eating 7 times a day consisting mostly of Cheese,whole wheat bread, oatmeal, boiled chicken breast, boiled eggs and peanut butter.

How can i calculate exactly what i need to keep fat down and muscle gains up?

Any advice? Thanks. I read some articles but they were way too general for me.

willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you gotta find whaat works for you.
    the main thing to change up is carbs, some respond well (like me) and some respond not so well.

you want to be taking in at least 1g protein per body weight, and at least 20% of your diet should come from fat.

maybe start with a 40/40/20 ratio (protein, carbs, fat) and see how that goes.

o1oo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o1oo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o1oo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o1oo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o1oo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o1oo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o1oo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o1oo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o1oo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o1oo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o1oo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Calculate EXACTLY ? you need to try trial and error if you aren't sure how your body takes carbs and fat. If you want to gain muscle without fat you need an excess of starchy carbs; oats brown rice etc.
    But to understand how your body works trial + error is the best method.

zhenka11230 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Does that mean calculating/weighting everything i eat?