spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

On Cell Mass/ No-Xplode how much weight gain should I expect?

I think I've gained a few lbs already, should I expect like 5 or more in the next few weeks?

young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by spinal1
    I think I've gained a few lbs already, should I expect like 5 or more in the next few weeks?
    This will vary, depends on diet and other factors. Dont try to gain weight to fast, takes time to put on muscle.
    New 5/3/1 Strength Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152156313&p=1031620863#post1031620863

Skridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skridge will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skridge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am on my third bottle of Cell-Mass and sixth bottle of NO-Xpload. All Creatines are pretty much the same, though monohydrate sucks. and NO2 products aren't for muscle building, they are just for muscle pumps. NO-Xpload is a great product for me because I'm up at 5:00A and I need that extra boost to get me through the workout. gaining mass all depends on your diet and how intense your workout is. I can tell you that taking a NO2 supp should be required when taking any creatine supp. because NO2 opens up your veins so more oxygen, and creatine can reach your muscles instead of the toilet. So my advice would be to keep eating and keep working out. Set weekly and monthly goals for yourself and don't let yourself fail.