KO Artist Extraordinaire NHBBareKnuckler's Avatar
    NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lifting with Chains?

I am trying to find a good price on chains if anyone has any ideas.
    I shop at newyorkbarbells.tv a lot and I found these there

http://www.newyorkbarbells.tv/chains.html

Does anyone know if that's a good price or is there something better? I would imagin I am going to get killed in shipping as it is.

I went to Home Depot and got some chain there but the thing is, they don't make that chain to weigh something exact at a specific length. It just isn't "exactly" the same...

Open to ideas here

NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just took the weight of the chains I bought at Home Depot and one weighs over 5LBS less then the other one with the exact same number of links.

Fantastic, money well spent! haha

Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The problem with those chains is maybe a few pounds is deloaded, what's the point? Do they know how to accomidate resistance?

A little chain linking down connected to a big pile of 5/8 chains--that will be a 30-40 lb. deload.
    “Methods are many,
    Principles are few,
    Methods often change,
    Principles never do.”

http://www.higher-faster-sports.com/bodybuilding.html

I heard this place, I r o n M ass was a pretty good place , they got (no G&N) pervs.

chuckt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuckt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    go to your local junkyard, or a construction site with cranes, find some 5/8 " chain and you're set. Might just look up some industrial supply companies in the phone book and see what you find. you want 5 foot long, 5/8" chain,
    Charlie Telesco
    220lb Junior Powerlifter
    1757 total
    661 sq
    518 b
    578 dl

University of California at Santa Cruz

worker1 is just really nice. (+1000) worker1 is just really nice. (+1000) worker1 is just really nice. (+1000) worker1 is just really nice. (+1000) worker1 is just really nice. (+1000) worker1 is just really nice. (+1000) worker1 is just really nice. (+1000) worker1 is just really nice. (+1000) worker1 is just really nice. (+1000) worker1 is just really nice. (+1000) worker1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    My chains weigh 28 lbs.
    I'm going to get some zip ties and zip 5 lb weights near the end of them.

28 lb chains feel like nothing. 10 lb plates on each side feel much heavier.

I called and looked everywhere, even Granger and no one has 5/8 inch , si I am going to go with doubled up 3/8

Yeah man Home depot did the trick. 10 fet over all was 27 bucks. Can't beat it with a stick