Thread: Obliques

saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000)

Obliques

Whats an effective way to work them out, and get results fast?
    "Man is pupil, Pain is his teacher"

- Chinese Proverb

90redlx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 90redlx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 90redlx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 90redlx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 90redlx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 90redlx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 90redlx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 90redlx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 90redlx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 90redlx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 90redlx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I see people in the gym that train the obliques with weight, but in my opinion you should never do that. I would suggest twists, static side holds, hanging side crunches.
    "The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go, but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."
    -Henry Rollins-

saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 90redlx View Post
    I see people in the gym that train the obliques with weight, but in my opinion you should never do that. I would suggest twists, static side holds, hanging side crunches.
    I do twists with a 15lb bar bell, would that be fine? I just started doing static side holds pretty cool lol.

- Chinese Proverb

90redlx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 90redlx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 90redlx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 90redlx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 90redlx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 90redlx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 90redlx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 90redlx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 90redlx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 90redlx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 90redlx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by saint sinner x View Post
    I do twists with a 15lb bar bell, would that be fine? I just started doing static side holds pretty cool lol.
    Yea, you don't want much weight at all, I just use a broom handle. If you work those two in with a normal ab workout you should see good results. Here is a quick workout I do:

Hanging strait leg raises 3x15
    Roman chairs 3x25(no weight)/15(with 25lbs)
    Twists 3x25(each side)
    Static holds 3x1minute
    "The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go, but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."
    -Henry Rollins-

leakyshakercup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leakyshakercup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leakyshakercup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leakyshakercup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leakyshakercup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leakyshakercup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leakyshakercup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leakyshakercup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leakyshakercup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leakyshakercup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leakyshakercup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lay on your back as if to do a crunch but twist your legs so your feet are sideways. do a crunch and pull the leg on top towards you as you do. repeat for the other side.

zennode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zennode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zennode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zennode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zennode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zennode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zennode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zennode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zennode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zennode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zennode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Share and Find videos of exercises
    http://www.xercisefactor.com

Registered User twistedrhinonet's Avatar
    twistedrhinonet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    u mean to get them more muscular?

Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Why would you want to widen your waist? Squating will work them enough to get them muscular. Direct training just widens your waist and makes you look like ****.

Originally Posted by twistedrhinonet View Post
    u mean to get them more muscular?
    yes, like rocky in rocky 4. I appreciate all the comments though lol.

- Chinese Proverb

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Side bends with a plate have worked fine for me.

I mainly use it as an accessory lift for DL training, thus, I don't perform them often.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.