anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Angry HELP! Took Centrum Vitamins and Now Appetite is Out of Control!

Someone please help! I started taking Centrum Multivitamins 2 weeks ago because I always felt tired. I wasn't taking any vitamins so I figured that that was the source of the problem. Well it got rid of the tired feeling but now my appetite is out of control. I'm always hungry and have gained 6 pounds in 2 weeks. I already stopped taking them. Can anyone give me any advice on how to tame my monstrous appetite now?

anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50) anaiya will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

*crickets chirping*

energi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) energi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) energi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) energi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) energi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) energi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) energi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) energi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) energi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) energi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) energi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry, I've never heard of vitamins causing hunger before. Do you usually eat enough during the day? What are you eating?
    Rebuilding my body after a hip flexor injury that has knocked me down hard.
    2014 will be a better year.

Red face

Originally Posted by energi
    Sorry, I've never heard of vitamins causing hunger before. Do you usually eat enough during the day? What are you eating?

Actually, I've heard of it before, just never thought that it would happen to me. I eat about 5-6 small meals a day and drink 1 gallon of water a day.

I eat as healthy as I can. Eggs, tuna, whole wheat grains. I don't know what's going on. It started exactly about a day or two after I started taking the vitamins.

ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have never heard of vitamins causing an increase in appetite unless you had an ongoing deficiency (i.e., lack of vitamin B3) that you have finally remedied. I'd be surprised if 2 days' worth of Centrum could remedy such a situation, even if one existed.

Is it possible that you've been working out more? Or that you've been eating low calorie for a while and your body is letting you know it's time to increase things?

Gainign 6 pounds in 2 weeks sounds like fluid retention, but you might want to see a doctor to rule out any medical issues.

Talking

Originally Posted by dbflgirl
    I have never heard of vitamins causing an increase in appetite unless you had an ongoing deficiency (i.e., lack of vitamin B3) that you have finally remedied. I'd be surprised if 2 days' worth of Centrum could remedy such a situation, even if one existed.

Is it possible that you've been working out more? Or that you've been eating low calorie for a while and your body is letting you know it's time to increase things?

Gainign 6 pounds in 2 weeks sounds like fluid retention, but you might want to see a doctor to rule out any medical issues.

Thanks! I've been eating just fine, work outs are fine too! Maybe it's just water or I was deficient of a vitamin. I was just thinking, forgot about that, it might be stress related. College is hectic now. Hey, maybe it was that. LOL!!! I need to do something about it then, I've lost 62 pounds and don't plan on gaining it again.

Thanks guys, ok now, any suggestions for relieving stress?

Guy Fawkes is just really nice. (+1000) Guy Fawkes is just really nice. (+1000) Guy Fawkes is just really nice. (+1000) Guy Fawkes is just really nice. (+1000) Guy Fawkes is just really nice. (+1000) Guy Fawkes is just really nice. (+1000) Guy Fawkes is just really nice. (+1000) Guy Fawkes is just really nice. (+1000) Guy Fawkes is just really nice. (+1000) Guy Fawkes is just really nice. (+1000) Guy Fawkes is just really nice. (+1000)
    6 lbs in 2 weeks is approx 1500 excess cals per day every day for 14 days straight. That's quite a lot. Sounds like fluid retention to me too.

ps Sorry for butting into the ladies section. I just spotted this on the summary page. I'm off now!
    170 lbs @ 10%, 185 lbs by summer 2011

\V/

energi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) energi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) energi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) energi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) energi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) energi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) energi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) energi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) energi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) energi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) energi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by anaiya
    Thanks! I've been eating just fine, work outs are fine too! Maybe it's just water or I was deficient of a vitamin. I was just thinking, forgot about that, it might be stress related. College is hectic now. Hey, maybe it was that. LOL!!! I need to do something about it then, I've lost 62 pounds and don't plan on gaining it again.

Thanks guys, ok now, any suggestions for relieving stress?
    Congrats on your 62 pound weight loss! hmmmm...tips for relieving stress...well you already workout and eat right. I guess just trying to carve out some time for yourself to simply do nothing or do something that you really enjoy. And try to get enough rest too. Naps are good
    Rebuilding my body after a hip flexor injury that has knocked me down hard.
    2014 will be a better year.

Smile

Originally Posted by energi
    Congrats on your 62 pound weight loss! hmmmm...tips for relieving stress...well you already workout and eat right. I guess just trying to carve out some time for yourself to simply do nothing or do something that you really enjoy. And try to get enough rest too. Naps are good

LOL!! Thanx! I try to nap whenever I can, I have 2 babies! I think that maybe I'll try to go out a little more and distract myself. I'm going to try a diuretic to see how that goes. I do feel a bit bloated so I'll watch my salt intake even though I eat relatively low sodium.

Thanks!

Smile Update!

To all those who posted, I took a diuretic yesterday. Has been working great. I also decided to intensify my cardio more so I did brisk walking, jogging, and running alternating between the three for about an hour. Got a good sweat. I've stopped taking the vitamins for about 2 days now, feel a bit better appetite wise. I feel much better, my face looks smaller already and I feel lighter. Thanx to everyone!

Back2zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Back2zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Back2zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Back2zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Back2zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Back2zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Back2zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Back2zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Back2zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Back2zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Back2zero will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh my! I have been complaining about a 5 pound gain lately in my journal when I have been doing quite well with diet and exercise. I also thought of water retention because I had upped my water intake but it doesn't seem to go away. I see this and realize I started Centrum too a few weeks back

I'm stopping them now to see what happens!
    Looking straight ahead