Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

FF American Cheese, Healthy?

Ok, for some reason lately I have been feeling that my use of fat free american cheese is the only food in my diet that is a little unclean. I use 2 slices everymorning on my eggs and feel like it is too processed and shouldn't be eaten this often. Is there anything wrong with consuming 10-15 slices a week lol? Or should I not even worry about this?

Each slice is 30 cals, 5mg of cholesterol, 280mg of sodium, 2g carbs, 1g sugar and 5g of protein. Is it that bad?

So Fly My Ash is Lined Up rainieravesouth's Avatar
    rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i think its fine. but if you're for the whole "organic" thing, such as no processed foods, etc...then I wouldnt

b22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) b22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yah FF cheese is basically just salt with some protein in it. The only problem i see is if you are trying to lower water retention than the salt is not so good.
    hard work ALWAYS pays off

Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kendzlic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, not so much worried about water retention as it is pretty damn easy to get rid of. Just was worried if I was over doing it with that many slices.

DaBair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaBair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaBair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaBair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaBair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaBair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaBair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't think 10-15 slices is anything to worry about. How do you like the taste and texture of the FF stuff? Reduced fat mozzarella has 70-80 cals per 1/4 cup and tastes and melts much better, IMO.

Originally Posted by DaBair View Post
    I don't think 10-15 slices is anything to worry about. How do you like the taste and texture of the FF stuff? Reduced fat mozzarella has 70-80 cals per 1/4 cup and tastes and melts much better, IMO.
    I love it. Tastes like normal American Cheese but melts a little too fast. I would normaly choose another cheese but I have always liked american in my eggs more than any other cheese. Might have to look into the mozzarella.

androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) androyd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Reduced fat Cabot sharp cheddar from TJ's absolutely owns all other RF cheeses. Get off the FF Kraft American uber-processed crap, awful stuff.
    Be humble or be humbled.