towwffc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) towwffc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) towwffc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) towwffc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) towwffc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) towwffc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) towwffc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) towwffc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) towwffc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

A routine free of squats? Can this work for legs?

In my routine I do back two days before legs so my quads get sore from doing deadlifts, so when leg day comes I leave squats off the routine because my quads have already gotten a workout, and I just focus on hamstrings and calfs. Is this ok or are squats a must in order to get results in that area?

HumungoLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HumungoLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If I were you, i would move back away from legs and keep squats... they are a must. Also, if you are sore alot from working out, it probably means your not stretching enough after your workouts. After I started Streching alot, i kept having the same gains with minimized soreness.
    "Working out is like digging a hole... you dont need fancy books to learn how to dig, you just start digging."

loling all the way to the nayrb182's Avatar
    nayrb182 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nayrb182 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nayrb182 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nayrb182 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nayrb182 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nayrb182 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nayrb182 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nayrb182 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nayrb182 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nayrb182 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nayrb182 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i just look at legs and lower back as the same thing. then you can do squats or deads and whatever else that involves lower body

ukstrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukstrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukstrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukstrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukstrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukstrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukstrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukstrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukstrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukstrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ukstrongman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Question

Change your routine so you get 3-4 days rest between legs and back then.

Pure and simple, unless you have a medical reason that would prevent you from squatting.... well, you knwo what I'm going to say!
    Sam Parker
    First British lifter to total 1000kg raw
    420kg squat/260kg bench/340kg pull