Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jmil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up TESTERS WANTED, DS and MN Team up to bring you X-factor and ActivaTe

If anyone has tried x-factor, you know it works…if anyone has tried ActivaTe or Rebound Xt, you know they work. Now, Molecular Nutrition and Designer Supplements are teaming up to bring what we feel will be a very effective stack to 15 chosen testers!

What We Need:

15 Testers needed!!!

10 Testers for an X-factor/ActivaT stack

5 Testers for an X-factor/NHA stack (ActivaT/Rebound xt)

We want 10-12 bulking and 3-5 cutting, ideally 1 cutter on the full stack.

Additionally we would like 2 of the people to have run XF before and 2 of the people to have run either the NHA or ActivaTe alone in the past.

http://bodybuilding.com/store/design/act.html

http://bodybuilding.com/store/design/reb.html

http://bodybuilding.com/store/mn/xfactor.html

The chosen testers will be sent enough product for the following protocol:

X-Factor/ActivaTe - The stack should be the first 20 days on XF alone, then add in the ActivaTe for the last 30 days.

X-factor/NHA – X-factor and Activate will stay the same, then 5 days on one cap RXT, then 25 on two caps, then finish the cycle with a 5 day taper of 1 cap daily after finishing AT and XF.

As most of you guys know, there are certain requirements that you must follow when using X-factor:

Things that you cannot use:

Any form of antiflamatory medication
    EFA(fish or flax)
    Joint relief (may be ok, but please stay away just in case)
    Seafood(due to Omemga 3's)
    NAC
    CLA
    Most painkillers
    Nuts and oils
    Avoid the regular consumption of foods known to be high in omega 3 fatty acids or anti-inflammatory nutrients, such as cold-water fish, peanut butter, and sesame, olive or peanut oils.

Remember, though you can’t have omega 3’s or certain fats…you still want to really keep up your good fats. This is crucial in x-factor working the way it should. I’d say keep it up around 30% using certain foods such as milk, yogurt, Coconut Oil (Aeternatitis is a HUGE advocate of this), Lean meats, etc.

Refer to these threads for more information as well:
    x-factor, in depth directions

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=628809

EFA’s to avoid while on x-factor

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=616246

REQUIRED information:

To be considered, post the following REQUIRED information in this thread... DO NOT... I repeat DO NOT E-MAIL or PM:

Users must be over the age of 18 for AT/XF and over 21 for XF/NHA. Preference will be given to persons over 21 in both cases

Preference will be given to those residing in North America

Quote:
    Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! ):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Current Daily water intake:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Progress Photos:

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I promise to start my log / review the week of __________, 2006
    Everyone from both companies will be putting in their opinion on testers, and Uhockey and I will be talking very frequently about this as well.

If anyone feels I have missed anything, ask any questions that you may have, and we will all do our best to have an answer for you as soon as possible.

Now let’s get posting fellas!! I will post in this thread to let you guys know when we will be taking apps until. The testers will be chosen by the Deisgner and Molecular Teams.

Goodluck!!!
    DIABLO BARBELL
    1003, 540, 800 Multiply

Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified

EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000)
    I can see some awesome results with X-factor and Activate and NHA stack

I would love to test x-factor with something else, i'm a big X-factor fan after last years first round of testers.

I have started StimX for testing and i'd love to test for you guys but it would be about 3 weeks before i could do it unless you dont have a problem with that

cocoapi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cocoapi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cocoapi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cocoapi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cocoapi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cocoapi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cocoapi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cocoapi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cocoapi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cocoapi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cocoapi is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This should be interesting.

Slightly o/t, I like the quote in your sig. His speech makes me cry everytime I see it.

JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jmil

Most painkillers

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just to let you all know. This project was coordinated at the Arnold and Jeff and I will be selecting testers together. As my surgery rotation begins in April my time will be quite limited on many days, but the entire Molecular and DS crew will be around, as always, to answer questions.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No way

This is going to be a killer test! If I wasn't only halfway through XF and already running a review right now, I'd apply.
    If you can't join'em, beat'em.

I <3 Osteo-Sport TheUnlikelyToad's Avatar
    TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    X-factor/NHA – X-factor and Activate will stay the same, then 5 days on one cap RXT, then 25 on two caps, then finish the cycle with a 5 day taper of 1 cap daily after finishing AT and XF.
    Just outta pure curiousity, what is you rationale for tapering up?
    Xtreme Formulations
    Representative

||Bringing my a-game since '00||

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)

EFA(fish or flax)
    NAC
    CLA
    Most painkillers
    Nuts and oils
    Avoid the regular consumption of foods known to be high in omega 3 fatty acids or anti-inflammatory nutrients, such as cold-water fish, peanut butter, and sesame, olive or peanut oils.

Remember, though you can’t have omega 3’s or certain fats…you still want to really keep up your good fats. This is crucial in x-factor working the way it should. I’d say keep it up around 30% using certain foods such as milk, yogurt, Coconut Oil (Aeternatitis is a HUGE advocate of this), Lean meats, etc.
    Holy ****! I'm out... There is no way I could give up all of that stuff, lol.
    Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheUnlikelyToad
    Just outta pure curiousity, what is you rationale for tapering up?
    To assess for tolerance, obviously. As the T1/2 for ATD is relatively short, 5 days should allow the user to assess for any sides. As you may note, some people experience joint soreness on AIs. Add that to the soreness sometimes seen with Xfactor and the fact that NSAIDS are against the rules.....better safe than sorry.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Good luck to all the applicants, thank you DS and MN for the generosity you bring to this forum.

Medallion Wearing CEO10k Ephedra's Avatar
    Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

EFA(fish or flax)
    NAC
    CLA
    Most painkillers
    Nuts and oils

Goodluck!!!
    lol

Are people really THAT addicted to NSAIDs? I have taken 1 tylenol and nothing else in the last year.

jimmytftw35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmytftw35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmytftw35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmytftw35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmytftw35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmytftw35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmytftw35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmytftw35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmytftw35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmytftw35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmytftw35 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Please consider me!!!!

Sex:m

Height:6ft

Weight:185

Bodytype:very hard gainer

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! ):3 yrs

5 days a week
    none
    on 100% whey , universal real gains , mri no2 , animal paks , bsn cellmas

Current Daily water intake:1 gallon atleast

Short Term Goal:bulking

Long Term Goal:still bulking

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:none

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):2 cycles of S.D.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):none

Progress Photos:

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I promise to start my log / review the week of _whenever I receive the products _________, 2006

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation Oh yeah baby, count me IN!

Sex: male

Height: 5' 10"

Weight: 220lbs

Bodytype: EndoMorph and a Mesomorph

Training experience: Competed in 1 bench press meet in 1992 got 2nd, competed in a naltural bodybuilding show 2000, got 3rd. I have been training off and on since 1989. My goals now are to gain size and strength and compete in a few bench press meets.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol : Using the Bill Star 5X5 routine

Cardio Schedule/Protocol : none right now but will add cardio in a month

Current supplements : Multi vit, Xtend, Substance WPI, XF and creaform

Current Diet and macros : Bulking type diet, designed by Chuck Rudolf

Current Daily water intake: Gallon or more

Short Term Goal: Mass

Long Term Goal: Strength, Mass and to hit a 400lb bench

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: Ambein for sleep

Supplement history : I have tried many and openly report their effectivness. I have tried good ones and bad ones and have learned allot in my years.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): See my sig

Progress Photos: Will be glad to do the pics.

Can you post "before" and "after" photos : yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I promise to start my log / review the week of __when you want me to________, 2006

I REALLY look forward to this stack. I know it would be an awesome stack for me and help me reach my goals! I hope I will be considered!!

Thanks
    Last edited by bodebldr2000; 03-12-2006 at 10:11 AM.

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by uhockey
    Are people really THAT addicted to NSAIDs? I have taken 1 tylenol and nothing else in the last year.
    *pops 3 advil*
    I'm not addicted... I just need them to feel normal.

This is a joke. I hate taking painkillers...
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

becoming godsized! bodybuilder45's Avatar
    bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilder45 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    whoever gets chosen for this will be very lucky. i ran x factor + ATD while bulking and had very great results. throwing activate in the mix should really make for some explosive gains. thank god for these products cause i wont touch any of the designer steroids and i consider these to be the next best thing. i liked x factor better than the NHA stack but that might be due to the fact that i was in a slight calorie deficit during the NHA stack. however, i kept all my strength while cutting 2% bodyfat which was satisfying. best of luck to the testers!

Medallion Wearing CEO10k Ephedra's Avatar
    Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by uhockey
    Hydrocodone is the most addicting thing that ever entered my life.

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MCWTRAINER
    *pops 3 advil*
    I'm not addicted... I just need them to feel normal.

This is a joke. I hate taking painkillers...

You? Normal? Never. lol J/K

Originally Posted by bodebldr2000
    You? Normal? Never. lol J/K
    I get that a lot...
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have a "friend" that pops the occasional painkiller before going out so he doesn't drink as much. I'd volunteer but I'm reviewing dat dere Gakic......everyone just lost all respect for des
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

veritas vos liberabit NumberTwentyTwo's Avatar
    NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    good luck to every one...seems like a killer stack

unfortuanately i would die if i didnt have anything for my joints

Originally Posted by NumberTwentyTwo
    good luck to every one...seems like a killer stack

unfortuanately i would die if i didnt have anything for my joints
    Agreed.
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

Russing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Russing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Russing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Russing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Russing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Russing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Russing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Russing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Russing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Russing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Russing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Sex: Male

Height: 6ft

Weight:161 lbs

Bodytype: Mesomorph (scored 2.25 on http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/becker3.htm)

Training experience: I started training after I saw my holiday photos I thought i looked muscular but realised I was just fat. I started exercising and gained a bit of muscle and my weight went down to about 166lbs (due to the amount of fat i lost) which I habe been for about 7 years during on off exercise Trained on off for about 7years. I have started to get more serious recently and have been cutting for 4 weeks in which time I have dropped by body fat by 3% to 17%.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): Cutting to 12% and then trying to add 10 pounds of muscle. Weights 4 times a week.
    Back and Biceps, Chest and Triceps, Legs and Abs, Chest and shoulders

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): 4 * 30-45 mins sessions either runs or elliptical training.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): EAS Whey protein, Sci Fit Kre Aklyn, ZMA, mutli Vit and Sci Fit NO2.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): 1800 kcal, 40% protein, 40% Carbs and 20% Fat. Clean Diet, 2 protein shakes ady, high fibre cards and fruit after workout.

Current Daily water intake: 8-10 glasses

Short Term Goal: reduce body fat to 12%

Long Term Goal: 180lbs, 10% body fat.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Tried Creatine, Glutamine, NO products, multi Vit, HMB would like to try something different.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): None but very keen to

Progress Photos:

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes

Dropping Power Stances Giggety Giggety's Avatar
    Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000) Giggety Giggety is just really nice. (+1000)

Red face

Quote:

Sex:Male

Height:6ft

Weight:231lbs

Bodytype:Meso for the most part

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! ): I've always been into working out ever since highschool and just did it to look good. About a year ago I started to learn about BB and became very intringed. I couldn't really pursue it that much since at that time I was a competitive golfer and couldn't get too big. I was a freshmen in college this year but school and golf didn't work out. So I am taking time off and I have been able to pursue my passion pretty seriously and have packed on some good mass onto my frame and I'm ready to get shreaded to see how well I have done. I definetly am very interested into adding this stack into my cut to further my results.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):I train mainly monday-saturday w/ sunday off. Mon:Chest, Tue:Arms(heavy), Wed:Legs & calves, Thu:Back, Fri:Shoulders & Traps, Sat: Arms (light). I'm experimenting w/ training right now and will able to post reps and sets when I finally come to a conclusion.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):Since I'm currently cutting I have upped my cardio to 45 min moderate intensity after every workout. On off days I will start going about an hour.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):As of right now I am using On's whey, Gf-pro from ergo pharm, Extend(megadosing),Thermolife's Ecdysten, Gnc Amino Acid 1800, Sci/Pri CLA&Sesamin stack, EFA's(fish oil/flax),B vitamins, potassium,and a multi.

P.S. Damn I just ordered the NHA stack

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):I'm currently intaking about 3500 calories high on protein and fat w/ moderate carb w/ carb ups. I understand my diet will need some tweaking to accomodate the X-factor and am more then willing. I will right it up to the tee if selected.

Current Daily water intake:2.5 gallons

Short Term Goal:To get to single digit bodyfat in about 10 weeks.

Long Term Goal:To see if I can achieve a competition physic(naturally) and hopefully learn more about the personal training and about the supplement industry.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:N/A

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):I've taken every protein powder under the sun.Creatines I've had a few. Weight Gainers I've had my share. I'll just try and ramble off all the supps I can remember off the top of my head. Nitrix, Blue Rhino, X-factor only one bottle I was unable to do the full two still saw increased mass w/ less bodyfat though. Vitargo, No xplode,Ecdysten, Extend,Bulk Cee. Shoot I know I have had a million supps its just so hard for me to recall I'll end it at that.
    Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):This will be my first

Progress Photos:

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): As of this moment no. But I think I might be able to later on. When I get my darn camera back, long story.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I promise to start my log / review the week of __________, 2006
    Everyone from both companies will be putting in their opinion on testers, and Uhockey and I will be talking very frequently about this as well.

Pinback is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pinback is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pinback is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pinback is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pinback is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pinback is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pinback is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pinback is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pinback is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pinback is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pinback is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Height: 6'0

Weight: 142

Bodytype: Ectomorph (so full out bulk)

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! ): Training on and off for 2 years, but only got serious in the past 3 months. My dad is a personal trainer, a nutritionist, and supplement guru, which is why I get to test many products. My dad owned a gym for 7 years and now runs a cafe in a local gym selling products and smoothies. I grew up in a gym but just recently reached an age to be dedicated to something like this.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): full body 3 times a week atm however this could change soon as I hit a plateau and have the ability to switch to a 5 day split which I'm currently researching. I do all the compound lifts, and train for about an hour. Heavy weight, low reps, focusing on form since my dad watches my every move in the gym ;p.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): No cardio.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Controlled Labs White Blood and Green Bulge bottle running low, and would be out by the time I ran this. Muscle Milk(cytosport), Carb Force(cytosport), EFA, coQ10, Juice Plus, C, E, and ZMA when it's lacking in my diet.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): currently 3000 calories a day which worked for me for the first few months gaining 10 pounds, but now I hit a groove and need to up to 4000 calories and would be on this log. Eating 5 meals a day which is very consistent because of school. my dad is a nutritionist so no sodas, junk food, or anything with Partially Hydrogenated Oils... which is basically everything. But I eat eggs and muscle milk in the morning, labrada bars twice a day, whole wheat sandwiches for lunch, muscle milk after workout, dinner involving a meat and lots of rice and beans.

Current Daily water intake: I take a gallon jug to school and its usually down before my workout then around half of the gallon is gone before bed.

Short Term Goal: Bulk up for summer, and get stronger.

Long Term Goal: Workout for as long as I have the ability to and stay in shape

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: no drugs except for the occasional (maybe once a month) drink.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): well I have tested many products because of my dad's profession so the list is long. I did a round with white blood and green bulge, i've taken 2 bottles of nitrix, a tub of no xplode, tasted every single protein shake and weight gain shake on the market, creatine mono, and sampled many pre-workout supps and recovery supps.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): No formal logs, but have given reviews on the gb/wb stack.

Progress Photos: I have before and would be glad to

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I promise to start my log / review the week of *April 1st*, 2006

I hit a small plateau in training and want to try out these products. Even though I could get these supps through my dad, I want to run a log for the help of fellow board members because I have been such a leech of this community and need to give some back. I'm an active internet user so updating regularly won't be a problem. Thank you all if you accept me, I'd love to be able to get the opportunity to test these products and share my success/failure with others.
    Last edited by Pinback; 03-12-2006 at 02:28 PM.

in the repair shop Commonpremier21's Avatar
    Commonpremier21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commonpremier21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commonpremier21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commonpremier21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commonpremier21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commonpremier21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commonpremier21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commonpremier21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commonpremier21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commonpremier21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commonpremier21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Jmil, when are the testers expected to begin the log at the latest? I would love to apply for my bulk in a little more than three weeks, but that's still awhile away.
    Last edited by Commonpremier21; 03-12-2006 at 10:12 AM.
    NSCA CSCS
    ACSM CPT
    NASM CPT
    BS Kinesiology

Talking

I have to agree, joint support is nice but I am willing to "suffer" for this stack. I know it will be an awesome stack and I know I would benefit greatly from it. I am at an age where gains are not so easy to get, so this stack would blow me up I am sure.

Man, I cant wait to read the logs on this stack....Good luck to everyone!

Hero. Psycho. Insomniac. Skigazzi's Avatar
    Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000)

Bulker

Sex: M

Height: 5 10

Weight: 177 (8% bf)

Bodytype: Ecto

Training experience: One solid Decade

Training Schedule/Protocol: Dogg Crapp Max OT hybrid – 4 day split :
    • Day 1 – Chest Back #1
    • Day 2 – Arms Shoulders
    • Day 3 – Legs
    • Day 4 – Chest Back #2
    Strength Benchmarks:
    • Leg Press - 630lbs X 8
    • DB Bench - 100lbs x 6
    • Cable Row - 180 x 6

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:

HIIT Sprinting on weekdends. (10 x 100m)

Current supplements:
    • 5 g NOW DHA (I'll stop...)
    • WPC (ON) WPI (giant)
    • Green Tea
    • NOW ADAM
    • Perfect Liver – 2 caps ED (just for overall health, not PCT) (I'll Stop, it has NAC)
    • Isatori Hblocker and CEXL
    • 6-MU

Current Diet:
    Bulking (for an ecto) = eat anything, but clean and sensible – 5-6 meals plus snack meals – 3400-3700 calories

Short Term Goal: 180+ lbs – 8% bf

Long Term Goal: 190 lbs – 8% bf

Prescription/Recreational drugs: All occasional:
    • Giant Phenibut
    • BN Theanine
    • BN Piracetum

Supplement history:
    • WPC/WPI/MPI/etc etc
    • Creatine Mono / Di Creatine / CEE / more volumizers than I can name
    • Caffeine / yohimbe (ugh) / Ephedra / ALCAR / Tyrosine
    • Tribulus / Avena / Unleashed / Testofen-X / 6-OXO / ATD
    • Nordiol / 4ad / MOHN/ Emax
    • Rhodiola / Bacopa / MACA / 5-Htp
    • DHA / CLA / GLA / Flax

Reviews:
    "Neuro-Stizm"
    Isatori Growth Kit
    Liposolv, 6-MU
    Cre2
    Giant Mango WPI
    Blue Rhino
    ASR Busrt V2
    MRM Metabolic Whey

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): For this, yes, before/mid/after, but Im fuzzing my face out

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I promise to start my log / review the week of March 27/or First week of April,2006
    Last edited by Skigazzi; 03-12-2006 at 12:58 PM.
    The Dark Knight...Rises.

Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matt5387 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Height: 5'10

Weight: 168

Bodytype: mesomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! ):
    Started working out seriously Freshman year in highschool and now i am a freshman in college. ive been considering competing but i think i might try to do fitness modeling instead.
    ***Monday - Chest***
    Barbell Bench Press: 4 sets 10-8-6-4
    Dumbell Bench Press: 3 sets 10-8-6
    Incline Dumbell or Barbell Bench Press: 4 sets 12-10-8-6
    Flat Bench Dumbell Fly: 3 sets 14-12-10
    Incline Bench Dumbell Fly: 3 sets 14-12-10
    Cable Flys: 3 sets 12-10-8 Supersetted with
    Push Ups: 3 sets Until Failure each time

***Tuesday - Back***
    Wide Grip Pull Ups: 1 set Until Failure
    Weighted Wide Grip Pull Ups: 3 sets 10-8-6
    Lat Pull Downs- 3 sets 10-8-6
    Bent Over T-Bar Rows- 3 sets 10-8-6
    Seated Cable Rows- 3 sets 10-8-6
    Bent Over Rows- 3 sets 10-8-6

***Wednesday - Arms***
    Cable V-bar Tricep Push Downs- 4 sets 20-10-8-6
    Cable Rope Tricep Push Downs- 4 sets 14-12-10-8
    Cable Straight Bar Pull Downs- 4 sets 14-12-10-8
    Flat or Incline EZ-Bar Overhead Extension- 3 sets 10-8-6 Supersetted With:
    Close Grip Press- 3 sets Until Failure
    Standing Dumbbell Overhead Extension- 3 sets 10-8-6 Supersetted With:
    Tricep Kick Backs- 3 sets 16-14-12
    Hammer Strength Preacher Curl- 4 sets 12-10-8-6
    Standing Barbell Curl- 3 Sets 10-8-6
    Standing Alternating Bicep Curl- 3 sets 10-8-6
    Concentration Bicep Curl- 3 Sets 10-8-6
    Hammer Curl- 3 Sets 12-10-8

***Thursday - Legs***
    Squats- 4 Sets 14-10-8-6
    Leg Press- 5 Sets 12-10-8-6-4
    Leg Extension- 5 Sets 10-8-6-4
    Leg Curls- 4 Sets 12-10-8-6
    Calve Raises- 4 Sets 16-14-12-10

***Friday- Shoulders & Traps***
    Seated Military Press- 4 Sets 12-10-8-6
    Seated Dumbell Press- 3 Sets 10-8-6
    Lateral Raises- 3 Sets 10-8-6
    Arnold Press- 3 Sets 10-8-6
    Barbell Shrugs- 4 Sets 12-10-8-6
    Dumbell Shrugs- 4 Sets 14-12-10-8

***Saturday - Rest***

***Sunday - Rest***

None
    Controlled Labs Green Bulge
    Controlled Labs White Blood
    Controlled Labs Glycergrow
    ONs 100% Whey Protein but just ordered some Substance WPI
    GNC Multi-Vitamin

Since i am in college i dont have an exact diet. But i eat 3-4 meals a day+ protein shakes. I have atleast 200g of protein a day
    Current Daily water intake:
    1.5 gallons
    Short Term Goal:
    Gain 5 Lbs in 2 months
    Long Term Goal:
    Gain as much muscle mass as possible, than cut
    ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:
    None
    Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
    No-xplode,nitrix,cell-mass,cell-tech, pump-tech
    Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
    None
    Progress Photos:
    Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):
    Yes
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Matt5387; 03-12-2006 at 10:24 AM.
    Teen Body Builder of the Week #96
    www.WhatsUpWithIt.com

Soon to be (pseudo)Dr FNG _FNG_'s Avatar
    _FNG_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _FNG_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _FNG_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _FNG_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _FNG_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _FNG_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _FNG_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _FNG_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _FNG_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _FNG_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _FNG_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Sex:Male

Height:5'11"

Weight:180

Bodytype:Mesomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! ): Lifting for about 5 years. Got serious about a year ago. Currently six weeks out from first bodybuilding competition.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): Two days on one day off. The split is usually chest/bis followed by legs then off day w/ back and delts next followed by shoulders and triceps.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): I'm fairly lucky not to have to do too much cardio to stay lean but since I'm getting ready for a show I do three thirty minutes of low-intensity cardio a week.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Higher power Glutamine, ON whey protein, generic multivitamin.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): 2600 cals ~300g protein, ~175g carbs, ~75g fat. While bulking I usually switch to a 45:30:25 carb-protein-fat diet.

Current Daily water intake: ~8 liters

Short Term Goal: Finish in the top five of my class.

Long Term Goal: Strive for the most symmetrically propotional body I can.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: In "off season" I go out once ever other week.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): The only thing other than creatine monohydrate, whey and glutamine that I've tried was X factor which helped me gain about 12 lbs a lean mass.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):N/A

Progress Photos:N/A

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes

Link to thread w/ pics http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=722215

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I promise to start my log / review the week of April 29, 2006
    Last edited by _FNG_; 03-12-2006 at 10:22 AM.
    Physical Terrorist