Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Khizar786 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Khizar786 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Khizar786 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Khizar786 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Khizar786 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Khizar786 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Khizar786 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Khizar786 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Khizar786 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Khizar786 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Khizar786 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by silvrbckgorilla View Post
    lmao...
    "Either you go for maximum gains and tolerate the side-effects, or you reduce the side-effects, and with it the gains. That's life, nothing is free." ~ Big Cat

"Beware the battle cry of the gym pussy: 'I dont want to be big, I just want to get toned!'" - Big Red

"It doesn't matter how fancy a gym or it's equipment is, it's the effort you put into your workout." ~ Triple H (Paul Levesque)

Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rider91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Maybe this is the reason I have muscle imbalance, my right bis & tris are bigger than my left. I always hang the goose with my right hand.

joeyjojojunior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would have guessed that masturbation would cause a negative feedback mechanism, creating more FSH (Follicle stimulating hormone), which would cause both levels of testosterone and sperm levels to increase. The exact opposite thing happens when people take steroids, they produce less FSH because the testes tell the brain there is already a sufficient amount, therefore testes shrink and there is a far greater chance of developing impotence.

1500 raw will be wrecked baxtej44's Avatar
    baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000) baxtej44 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ahem, EVERYONE LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my study of 10 people is conclusive to cover the entire world's population of males...

that is all.

vwbugsforlife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vwbugsforlife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vwbugsforlife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vwbugsforlife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vwbugsforlife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vwbugsforlife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vwbugsforlife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vwbugsforlife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile To answer the question

It raised test levels from around 3ng/ml to around 4ng/ml after the 3 weeks. (nanograms/mililiter)

Normal male ranges are from 2.6-10 ng/ml - 10 being teenager, or Athlete

To make a comparison:

Guys who get busted for steroids have 30-50ng/ml in their system.

This small increase is NOT really helpful at all.
    Last edited by vwbugsforlife; 05-13-2012 at 08:29 AM.

re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You guys are wack, get pussy an enjoy that ****.

vwbugsforlife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vwbugsforlife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vwbugsforlife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vwbugsforlife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vwbugsforlife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vwbugsforlife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vwbugsforlife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vwbugsforlife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If anyone wants actual PDF of the research article, PM me with your email and Ill sent it you you. I get access to entire articles through my school.

The Misc's Chris Christie HumptyBrah's Avatar
    HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chicky9914 View Post
    So um, does it have the same effect on girls? LOL
    No, but having sex with me has been shown to have a positive impact on gains.
    I shiit on miscers, that's why I post with a diaper on

NightcoreStyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightcoreStyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightcoreStyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightcoreStyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightcoreStyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightcoreStyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightcoreStyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightcoreStyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightcoreStyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightcoreStyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) NightcoreStyle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    DO I look like I care about muscles? I only care about my dick ffs

Thunderquip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thunderquip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thunderquip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thunderquip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thunderquip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thunderquip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thunderquip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thunderquip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thunderquip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thunderquip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thunderquip will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SilvrBckGorilla View Post
    nice 2 month bump
    How about a nice 4 year bump?

JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JaredPunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Aiden 16yrs View Post
    So the more you masturbate, the more testosterone you will produce?
    but it's a bad idea to masturbate before lifting
    on the other hand if you lift, eat your PWO and then masturbate you might even have anabolic enhancing effects

aaronbell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So I guess Captain America uses both hands?

djnapoleon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djnapoleon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djnapoleon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djnapoleon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djnapoleon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djnapoleon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djnapoleon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djnapoleon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djnapoleon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djnapoleon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djnapoleon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by aaronbell View Post
    So I guess Captain America uses both hands?
    lol

Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000) Dirtymoney5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JaredPunch View Post
    but it's a bad idea to masturbate before lifting
    on the other hand if you lift, eat your PWO and then masturbate you might even have anabolic enhancing effects
    I disagree. I've done it a few times before my harder days in the gym and everything was same as usual. Bustin Nuts

VanBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MidwestMonster View Post
    Masturbation increases testosterone levels. If you've ever watched the show called "Sports Science", they had professional boxer Chris Byrd on the show. They took his test level, him and his wife had sex, then he came back and re-took his test level, and it was higher.
    testosterone increases with abstinence
    but it also increases if you win something, or succeed. if your watching a football game and your team wins, your testosterone will be higher than if they lost - odd, but true. partly how alphas are established in animal kingdom

VanBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VanBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by joeyjojojunior View Post
    I would have guessed that masturbation would cause a negative feedback mechanism, creating more FSH (Follicle stimulating hormone), which would cause both levels of testosterone and sperm levels to increase. The exact opposite thing happens when people take steroids, they produce less FSH because the testes tell the brain there is already a sufficient amount, therefore testes shrink and there is a far greater chance of developing impotence.
    nah man, FSH makes the sertoli cells(cells that sustain sperm in the testis) make protein that binds to testosterone - so it keeps test localized to the testis --> speeds up restock of sperm. LH is what makes the leydigs make more testosterone. FSH will make more testosterone stay in testis to mature sperm

Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Dead Cell is just really nice. (+1000)
    Even if it did hinder gains I doubt people would stop masturbating lol.

gustyrant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Erric View Post
    I think thats what it says
    Nah dudes, acute abstinence = more test means DON'T JERK OFF!
    From a natural selection stand point, this makes sense. Given that testosterone is known to increase sexual desire, not getting laid would increase the organism's impetus to get laid by increasing test.
    I plan on forgoing the spanks and just depend on getting laid from my girl. Side note: if any of you want to increase your partner's sexual desire, encourage them to exercise.

TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    200,000 views on this thread? lol damn.

Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    >ppl horny as fk argue for it so they dont feel like they missin gainz
    >ppl that are getting laid irl arent gonna stop feasting so they argue its ok amd dont care either way cus they getting pus
    >ppl that r dickless justify themselves by thinking they get more gainz
    >ppl masterbaitin the fish arent getting pus and are losing gainz

Srs

But thanks for info op
    GGG

mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    why dafuq pump a 4 year old thread
    no pain no gain
    Flat BB press: 185*2
    DeadLift: 225 *1
    squat:185*3

ninthcloud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Blumpkin

Chase1995 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Having sex is DEFINITELY worth the SLIM chance of MAYBE not gaining as much muscle. lol.

aaronbell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know how to get a muscle pump, but how do you pump a thread? Do you use the same technique?