Thread: Can you mix...?

Haver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can you mix...?

I assume you can but to make sure I will ask anyway...Can I mix my protein powder and Creatine Powder together in the same shake? It might taste like crap but its all in one drink.

Thanks in advance

Sam

Rippinit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippinit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippinit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippinit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippinit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippinit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippinit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippinit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippinit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippinit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rippinit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sure can

Haver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Haver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks bro

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Haver View Post
    I assume you can but to make sure I will ask anyway...Can I mix my protein powder and Creatine Powder together in the same shake? It might taste like crap but its all in one drink.

Thanks in advance

Sam
    Don't know if you're asking because you "heard" you cannot ...

Anyhow... From "Bodybuildings Biggest Protein Myths Debunked" (Layne Norton)
    Myth: "Don't take your creatine with protein because protein contains glutamine and glutamine competes with creatine for the same transporter!"

The Real Deal: There's not an ounce of truth to this. Creatine and glutamine have completely different receptors. Creatine transport into skeletal muscle is regulated by the Creatine Transporter 7 while glutamine transport into skeletalmuscle is regulated by a system known as "System Nm." 8 The only thing these transporters have in common is that they are both sodium-dependent transporters, meaning that they use differences in sodium concentrations across the cell membrane to drive creatine into cells. Apparently somewhere along the line, somebody believed that since glutamine and creatine transporters both shared that characteristic, they must be the same transporter and the myth spread from there. Let the confusion end here: they do not share the same transporter, and taking protein/glutamine with creatine won't decrease creatine uptake into muscle.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

stevieb00mbotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stevieb00mbotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stevieb00mbotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stevieb00mbotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stevieb00mbotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stevieb00mbotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stevieb00mbotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stevieb00mbotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stevieb00mbotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stevieb00mbotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stevieb00mbotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by in10city View Post
    Don't know if you're asking because you "heard" you cannot ...

Anyhow... From "Bodybuildings Biggest Protein Myths Debunked" (Layne Norton)
    that Layne Norton quote is perfect. Good luck up.

Murph_Dawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Murph_Dawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Murph_Dawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Murph_Dawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Murph_Dawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Murph_Dawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Murph_Dawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Murph_Dawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Murph_Dawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Murph_Dawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Murph_Dawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Taste Improvements?

I just started doing this. I thought that the flavor of the protein powder would mostly mask the taste of the creatine. How wrong I was!

It tastes like mildly vanilla flavored aspirin or something. Gross! I bought some crystal light to add to the mix, hoping this improves the taste a bit. Does anyone else have any non-caloric ideas for how to improve the taste?
    Currently: Cutting
    Check my progress: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Murph_Dawg/