GAFFY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GAFFY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GAFFY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GAFFY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GAFFY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GAFFY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GAFFY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GAFFY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GAFFY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best form of Iron / Magnesium / Zinc?

Hey. What form is best absorbed of those 3?
    Note: Not trying to make ZMA

Also, what helps sleep? Zinc or Magnesium?

GAFFY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GAFFY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GAFFY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GAFFY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GAFFY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GAFFY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GAFFY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GAFFY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GAFFY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    comon

G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    NOW Foods Opti-L-Zinc
    Solaray Magnesium Asporotate
    Heme-iron from flesh is best (or from Uni-Liver)

I can only use PayPal atm
    Is Mag. Asporotate much better?

How is this order:
    NOW Magnesium Malate, 180 Tablets .. 3g/day(450mg Magnesium)
    NOW Opti-L-Zinc, 100 Capsules .. 30mg/day
    Solaray Iron, 60 Capsules .. 50mg/day

Do you think it'll help if your defecient?
    How would you dose it?

CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Are you a female or do you experience frequent blood loss? I don't think the iron pills are a good idea.
    4k+ rep back ALL THE TIME YO, sup sup sup.

http://www.beyondtherack.com/member/invite/B555566

reps on site -Pakoe

Not a female
    No frequent blood loss..

The symptoms of iron defeciency anemia may be:

* Pale skin color (pallor)
    * Fatigue
    * Irritability
    * Weakness
    * Shortness of breath

* Sore tongue
    * Spoon-shaped brittle nails
    * Unusual food cravings (called pica)
    * Decreased appetite

* Headache
    * Blue-tinged or very pale sclerae (whites of eyes)
    * Recurrent infections
    * Decreased attention span, alertness and learning

have the ones in bold

MoPhat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoPhat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoPhat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoPhat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoPhat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoPhat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoPhat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoPhat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoPhat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoPhat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoPhat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    1. Forget about supplementing iron. Eat more red meat.

2. Source Naturals Ultra-Mag

3. NOW Foods Opti-L-Zinc

Aeternitatis knows whats up.

CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GAFFY
    Not a female
    No frequent blood loss..

The symptoms of iron defeciency anemia may be:

* Pale skin color (pallor)
    * Fatigue
    * Irritability
    * Weakness
    * Shortness of breath

* Sore tongue
    * Spoon-shaped brittle nails
    * Unusual food cravings (called pica)
    * Decreased appetite

* Headache
    * Blue-tinged or very pale sclerae (whites of eyes)
    * Recurrent infections
    * Decreased attention span, alertness and learning

have the ones in bold
    Welcome to a large majority of the population. It doesn't mean that you have an iron deficiency and it's really easy to assign general symptoms and say you have a certain disorder. An iron deficiency is not something you want to/can self diagnose. You should definatly get a blood check done by your doctor and then go from there because you can do more harm than good by taking in an excess of iron which is not needed.

reps on site -Pakoe

Ha- my doctor!
    I'll do home surgery before I go to my doctor.
    I have good insurance, but my doctor is one of those crazy ones, and every time I go there she askes me "Do you still drink those artificial proteins?."

Anyways, my diet is mostly white meat, little veggies, fruit, and shakes.
    No vitamins for as long as I remember. No anti-oxidants, nothing, so I presume that I am indeed defecient.
    I dont like vitamins because they are very bad forms, poor absorbtion, and much more. I'd rather buy my own Vitamin C, B-Complex, metals, and etc and make my own..

Joe00224223 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe00224223 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe00224223 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe00224223 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe00224223 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe00224223 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe00224223 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe00224223 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    asp.

asp?

Ha- my doctor!
    I'll do home surgery before I go to my doctor.
    I have good insurance, but my doctor is one of those crazy ones, and every time I go there she askes me "Do you still drink those artificial proteins?."

Anyways, my diet is mostly white meat, little veggies, fruit, and shakes.
    No vitamins for as long as I remember. No anti-oxidants, nothing, so I presume that I am indeed defecient.
    I dont like vitamins because they are very bad forms, poor absorbtion, and much more. I'd rather buy my own Vitamin C, B-Complex, metals, and etc and make my own..
    Sounds kind of ****ed up, go see a new doctor, or at least go to your crazy one and get a blood test to see what your iron levels are like.

reps on site -Pakoe

Yeah I will very soon.
    I also want to get my hormones checked out. I hope my test isnt too high as I really fear hair loss. Any ideas for this one? ha

Also, do you think taking in enough Zinc/Magnesium would make me feel anything at all?
    I am pretty sure I a defecient.

I have all the mag. defeceincy symptons, and I can bet money i lack it in my diet. Alot of people lack it in general due to poor farming and etc.
    Same for zinc..

I also noticed my bones and joints are weak but I'm working on that.

Also, Magnesium Malate or Magnesium Citrate?

G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    NOW Foods Mag. Citrate will do ya good.

If you want iron get yourself some freakin Uni-Liver!

And try to eat more fruits and veggies man!

I can only use PayPal atm
    Is Mag. Asporotate much better?

How is this order:
    NOW Magnesium Malate, 180 Tablets .. 3g/day(450mg Magnesium)
    NOW Opti-L-Zinc, 100 Capsules .. 30mg/day
    Solaray Iron, 60 Capsules .. 50mg/day

Do you think it'll help if your defecient?
    How would you dose it?
    That looks good but forget the iron caps and get Uni-Liver. Make sure this is on top of a good multi-vite. Try getting some good cod liver oil (like Carlson) too for vit. A and D and EFA.