Thread: Knock Outs

t-mic is not very well liked. (-100) t-mic is not very well liked. (-100) t-mic is not very well liked. (-100) t-mic is not very well liked. (-100) t-mic is not very well liked. (-100) t-mic is not very well liked. (-100) t-mic is not very well liked. (-100) t-mic is not very well liked. (-100) t-mic is not very well liked. (-100) t-mic is not very well liked. (-100) t-mic is not very well liked. (-100)

Knock Outs

yo we just got a ring and some pairs of boxing gloves and we're gonna call up a bunch of peope and have some matches and I just want to know what to do if someone gets knocked out.

smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by t-mic
    yo we just got a ring and some pairs of boxing gloves and we're gonna call up a bunch of peope and have some matches and I just want to know what to do if someone gets knocked out.
    Having an unsanctioned fight without trained referees is stupid. But if you do it anyways and you knock somebody out, take them to hospital.

Architect of Aggression One Man Army's Avatar
    One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by t-mic
    Do it Taipei Death Style

Cover your hand in tape, then dip that into glue and then dip that into broken glass.....have a gorey good time!!!!

biques will become famous soon enough. (+50) biques will become famous soon enough. (+50) biques will become famous soon enough. (+50) biques will become famous soon enough. (+50) biques will become famous soon enough. (+50) biques will become famous soon enough. (+50) biques will become famous soon enough. (+50) biques will become famous soon enough. (+50) biques will become famous soon enough. (+50) biques will become famous soon enough. (+50) biques will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    get some headgear while you're at it. harder to get knocked out that way

t-mic is not very well liked. (-100) t-mic is not very well liked. (-100) t-mic is not very well liked. (-100) t-mic is not very well liked. (-100) t-mic is not very well liked. (-100) t-mic is not very well liked. (-100) t-mic is not very well liked. (-100) t-mic is not very well liked. (-100) t-mic is not very well liked. (-100) t-mic is not very well liked. (-100) t-mic is not very well liked. (-100)
    so i should go buy head gear? If there are different inds of head gear wha kind should I buy? and is there any other things for safety I should know?

I screw, I nut, I bolt UpandDownandround's Avatar
    UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500) UpandDownandround is not very helpful. (-500)
    Dont buy head gear and dont be a pussy. Just throw the golves on and go to it. You'll be fine. I seriously doubt somone will be knocked out but just incase they are, just have some ice ready and be prepaired to take them to the hospital
    Mod Negged for calling a sloot, a sloot. lol

aight ya whoever wore the head gear would get made fun of anyway il just put 911 on speed dile

biques will become famous soon enough. (+50) biques will become famous soon enough. (+50) biques will become famous soon enough. (+50) biques will become famous soon enough. (+50) biques will become famous soon enough. (+50) biques will become famous soon enough. (+50) biques will become famous soon enough. (+50) biques will become famous soon enough. (+50) biques will become famous soon enough. (+50) biques will become famous soon enough. (+50) biques will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    all it takes is one nicely placed hook shot. i dunno if any of the people coming are trained boxers. watch out if they are

Shitin' and Miscin' teriyakisaki's Avatar
    teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000) teriyakisaki is just really nice. (+1000)
    smelling salts and call 911. if somebody gets knocked out you dont wanna be liable if you move em and they get ****ed up. plus id have people sign a waiver of some sort.

rudeboy3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rudeboy3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rudeboy3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rudeboy3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rudeboy3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rudeboy3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rudeboy3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rudeboy3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rudeboy3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rudeboy3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rudeboy3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol ive had mma style fights at my house on my big mat. but anyway REQUIRE a mouthguard, headgear, and gloves of course. just get boxing headgear there all basically the same
    Rep LEO, Fire, Military, Gun brahs

ahhmyeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahhmyeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahhmyeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahhmyeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahhmyeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahhmyeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahhmyeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahhmyeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahhmyeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahhmyeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahhmyeye will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...y_position.jpg

its called the "recovery position". if you ever took a CPR/first-aid class you should know that its teh safest position to put an unconcious person in

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by UpandDownandround
    Dont buy head gear and dont be a pussy. Just throw the golves on and go to it. You'll be fine. I seriously doubt somone will be knocked out but just incase they are, just have some ice ready and be prepaired to take them to the hospital
    please ignore this idiot
    get headgear and mouthpieces as well
    and some trainnig
    pelase don't go out there and just wing fists at each other
    that makes us skilled fighters look bad