Closed Thread
    bgizzle99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgizzle99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgizzle99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgizzle99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgizzle99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgizzle99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgizzle99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgizzle99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgizzle99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgizzle99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgizzle99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

This tool tried to save my life at the gym today

I was there with my little brother, and my older brother who is 19. We were doing back exercises and were really tired, so we were just messing around with some weight. In the corner of my eye i see this 140 pound tool starring at us in disbelief. I know what he is thinking. We purposely go to the leg curl machine, and wait until he comes over to help us. He comes over and preaches to us about how " weight is nothing, form is everything". This guy thinks hes buff and was starring at himself in the mirror through out his whole work out. We ignore him and i go get my older brother who is sipping on some grape cell tech. He tells me to act like i get stuck at the bottom on the leg press. The tool bag who is in desperate need of lime cell tech tries to help, only to hurt his shoulder and made himself look kweer. I thanked him and i bet he felt strong like chuck norris with his wow strong arms. End of rant

hokiehokieVT will become famous soon enough. (+50) hokiehokieVT will become famous soon enough. (+50) hokiehokieVT will become famous soon enough. (+50) hokiehokieVT will become famous soon enough. (+50) hokiehokieVT will become famous soon enough. (+50) hokiehokieVT will become famous soon enough. (+50) hokiehokieVT will become famous soon enough. (+50) hokiehokieVT will become famous soon enough. (+50) hokiehokieVT will become famous soon enough. (+50) hokiehokieVT will become famous soon enough. (+50) hokiehokieVT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol

Good callback.

ZATOX is not very helpful. (-500) ZATOX is not very helpful. (-500) ZATOX is not very helpful. (-500) ZATOX is not very helpful. (-500) ZATOX is not very helpful. (-500) ZATOX is not very helpful. (-500) ZATOX is not very helpful. (-500) ZATOX is not very helpful. (-500) ZATOX is not very helpful. (-500) ZATOX is not very helpful. (-500) ZATOX is not very helpful. (-500)

Samsonite! I Was Way Off! AceVentura's Avatar
    AceVentura is not very helpful. (-500) AceVentura is not very helpful. (-500) AceVentura is not very helpful. (-500) AceVentura is not very helpful. (-500) AceVentura is not very helpful. (-500) AceVentura is not very helpful. (-500) AceVentura is not very helpful. (-500) AceVentura is not very helpful. (-500) AceVentura is not very helpful. (-500) AceVentura is not very helpful. (-500) AceVentura is not very helpful. (-500)
    He's lying, there's no such thing as "lime celltech" it's "lemon lime celltech" I bet he made the whole things up.

Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bgizzle99
    I was there with my little brother, and my older brother who is 19. We were doing back exercises and were really tired, so we were just messing around with some weight. In the corner of my eye i see this 140 pound tool starring at us in disbelief. I know what he is thinking. We purposely go to the leg curl machine, and wait until he comes over to help us. He comes over and preaches to us about how " weight is nothing, form is everything". This guy thinks hes buff and was starring at himself in the mirror through out his whole work out. We ignore him and i go get my older brother who is sipping on some grape cell tech. He tells me to act like i get stuck at the bottom on the leg press. The tool bag who is in desperate need of lime cell tech tries to help, only to hurt his shoulder and made himself look kweer. I thanked him and i bet he felt strong like chuck norris with his wow strong arms. End of rant
    Ok.
    I seem to receive alot of P.M's on nutrition advice, training & among other general subjects, please give me time to reply, I don't mind answering your questions, thanks! Ladies and Gents.

أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

☻/
    /▌
    / \ I ♥ ~BMBC~ 92-Brah

NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    poop
    So close to 10k, green is my favorite color nom saiyan?

CheekyKunt Crew
    92Brah

EphedraFree is not very helpful. (-500) EphedraFree is not very helpful. (-500) EphedraFree is not very helpful. (-500) EphedraFree is not very helpful. (-500) EphedraFree is not very helpful. (-500) EphedraFree is not very helpful. (-500) EphedraFree is not very helpful. (-500) EphedraFree is not very helpful. (-500) EphedraFree is not very helpful. (-500) EphedraFree is not very helpful. (-500) EphedraFree is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by ZATOX
    Ban him!!

BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    pee

Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000)
    oh so you're the punk that could get 550 lbs off of you. I admit the other guy was stupid. He should have let it break your legs.

MrMoonsault will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMoonsault will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMoonsault will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMoonsault will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMoonsault will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMoonsault will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMoonsault will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMoonsault will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMoonsault will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMoonsault will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMoonsault will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ZATOX

BURN HIM!!!! er.. ban...
    "Adversity introduces a man to himself." - Arn Anderson

Height: 6'1
    Weight: 225lbs
    BF%: 12-14% (That's what the calipers tell me)
    Bench: 315
    Squat: 405 (Heaviest I've tried)
    Deadlift: 505
    Training Exp: 10 months

NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorBerg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Damn stupid troll..... These threads just aint funny!!! Moron....

Lt. of the PIITB Army TwiztedbyDesign's Avatar
    TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeaful striking hammer of god

In the bb.com trenches fighting the good fight for anal love...*eyes narrow* straight anal love. Lieutenant Twizted of the PIITB army...