Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Jamiroquai is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamiroquai is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamiroquai is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamiroquai is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamiroquai is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamiroquai is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamiroquai is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamiroquai is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamiroquai is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamiroquai is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamiroquai is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Why do people stink? Can't they smell their own body odor?

I was in the elevator of my building today and this nasty sweating man (its hot out here in NYC) smelled like TRASH. I mean, literally, steaming pile of dog **** on a hot day. WHY do people continue to smell like this? Why cant they improve themselves, acknowledge they stink, and at least wear a $3.99 stick of deodorant or shower? I believe they should be forced to smell themselves, to see what they are doing to society. Either than or putting a plastic tube up their asses connected to an air compressor. When they fart, the gas would go through the tube, in the air compressor, and blast it in their face at 10 miles per hour. Thats the only way they will learn.

Stats: 6'1", 195 lbs
    BodyPoints: 8378
    Fred Flinstone has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fred Flinstone has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fred Flinstone has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fred Flinstone has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fred Flinstone has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fred Flinstone has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fred Flinstone has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fred Flinstone has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fred Flinstone has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fred Flinstone has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Fred Flinstone has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Fred Flinstone's BodySpace
    under arm odor is caused by a zinc deficiency

mockba has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mockba has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mockba has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mockba has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mockba has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mockba has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mockba has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mockba has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mockba has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mockba has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mockba has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I dont think they can, I think they get used to it. Thats why I always have showers, Im even sluightly paranoid about BO because of it.

But you get used to certain smells when youre around them all the time...

Jamiroquai is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamiroquai is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamiroquai is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamiroquai is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamiroquai is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamiroquai is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamiroquai is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamiroquai is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamiroquai is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamiroquai is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamiroquai is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Fred Flinstone
    I dont give a damn what its caused by. When people stink, they are disrupting other people next to them. Its like back in college, where you can literally smell the **** and piss rising from your roommates soiled underwear in his laundry basket. Do you deal with that ****? No. Do what you have to do and clean your ass.

xGhostinGx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xGhostinGx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xGhostinGx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xGhostinGx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xGhostinGx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xGhostinGx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xGhostinGx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xGhostinGx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xGhostinGx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xGhostinGx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xGhostinGx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fred Flinstone

Tell me that was a joke.
    IP ban Nutrabolics for lying and now threats.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?&p=9560766#post9560766

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

I dont have my email setup here, so if you want me to respond to something, you're going to have to PM me.

BodyPoints: 5188
    Wtf? has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wtf? has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wtf? has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wtf? has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wtf? has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wtf? has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wtf? has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wtf? has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wtf? has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wtf? has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wtf? has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Wtf?'s BodySpace
    Originally Posted by mockba
    I dont think they can, I think they get used to it. Thats why I always have showers, Im even sluightly paranoid about BO because of it.

Yeah, I think it's like smoking. People who smoke don't even realize they reek of it. It's like when someone quits and starts smelling it everywhre. They can't believe they smelled like that.

Bulking obviously meso/ectomorph's Avatar
    meso/ectomorph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meso/ectomorph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meso/ectomorph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meso/ectomorph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meso/ectomorph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meso/ectomorph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meso/ectomorph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meso/ectomorph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meso/ectomorph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meso/ectomorph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meso/ectomorph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Maybe they can smell it....but cant prevent it?
    Meh given up.

Stats: 5'11", 183 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5619
    Niyko has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Niyko has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Niyko has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Niyko has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Niyko has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Niyko has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Niyko has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Niyko has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Niyko has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Niyko has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Niyko has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Niyko's BodySpace
    I have a shower everday and change my tops often so I hope I dont smell.

Yeah people get used to their smell, everywhere they go they will smell it so they wont recognise it.

Or maybe they dont have a shower lol

Stats: 5'11", 183 lbs
    BodyPoints: 11686
    EZ-Bar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EZ-Bar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EZ-Bar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EZ-Bar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EZ-Bar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EZ-Bar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EZ-Bar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EZ-Bar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EZ-Bar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EZ-Bar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EZ-Bar has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit EZ-Bar's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by mockba

same here.
    "Training, school, and life are not terribly complicated. They're not easy, but like I said, they're not complicated either." - Jim Wendler

BodyPoints: 34598
    ispy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ispy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ispy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ispy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ispy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ispy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ispy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ispy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ispy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ispy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ispy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ispy's BodySpace
    Most people can't smell their own odor because they are so used to it. Even if people have bad breath they can't smell it because it's constantly in their nasal cavity. Same goes for sweat. If you want proof, do the following: lick the back of your hand, wait about five seconds and then smell it. You'll see what I mean.
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Bulking obviously meso/ectomorph's Avatar
    meso/ectomorph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meso/ectomorph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meso/ectomorph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meso/ectomorph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meso/ectomorph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meso/ectomorph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meso/ectomorph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meso/ectomorph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meso/ectomorph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meso/ectomorph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meso/ectomorph is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ispy
    Most people can't smell their own odor because they are so used to it. Even if people have bad breath they can't smell it because it's constantly in their nasal cavity. Same goes for sweat. If you want proof, do the following: lick the back of your hand, wait about five seconds and then smell it. You'll see what I mean.
    Mine smells of rum :S
    Meh given up.