Closed Thread
Page 228 of 358 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 278 328 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,840 of 10715
    dcgoings has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Xanthism View Post
    My god man, what did you eat? What was your caloric intake / did you do something like starting strength? Incredible job man, incredible.
    I second this. What was your routine? You have nearly the same before body as me. Just curious.

Baz2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baz2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baz2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baz2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baz2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baz2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baz2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baz2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baz2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baz2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baz2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool 154lb to 200lb

My gains.

(Height: 189cm 6ft2)

24/10/2011 - 70kg (154lb)

24/4/2012 - 91kg (200lb)

6 months all natural powerlifting.

Baz2012
    Attached Images

hoffmanxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) hoffmanxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) hoffmanxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) hoffmanxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) hoffmanxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) hoffmanxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) hoffmanxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) hoffmanxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) hoffmanxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) hoffmanxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) hoffmanxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Originally Posted by Xanthism View Post
    My god man, what did you eat? What was your caloric intake / did you do something like starting strength? Incredible job man, incredible.
    Originally Posted by dcgoings View Post
    I second this. What was your routine? You have nearly the same before body as me. Just curious.
    Here is my official thread which has some posts that I will also copy in on here for your questions....

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=144246201

Copied post:
    Originally Posted by hoffmanxtreme View Post
    I spent many months lurking on these forums before signing up, researching and learning about proper nutrition and weight training, etc. I can honestly say that I am very proud of what my wife and I accomplished in only 13 weeks! After I did my research, I created 2 custom programs for us to follow. Basically it was a very strict diet and macro ratio that we followed everyday.

My weight training involved ONLY compound exercises, and no machines or cables of any kind. My exercises were: bench press, shoulder press, deadlifts, pull ups, barbell rows, sit-ups, and dumbbell bicep curls. Nothing fancy, but it got the job done.

My wifes program included just cardio, 4-5 times a week for 20 minutes.

I wanted to first say that - yes my wife is going to transiton over to a more involved weight training routine now that shes down to a lower BF%.
    As for questions pertaining to my diet and so routine....here it is:

Just as my weight training routine, my diet was very, very simple. I did not use any supplements except for plain-boring whey protein + plain creatine. (Also ultra fuel for easy carbs....but again, not necessary) I honestly dont pay any attention and don't even know what 99% of the supplements on the market do, but I surely believe their assistance with my transformation would have been marginable at best.

My diet consists of: whole wheat bread, pasta, oats, milk, whey protein, peanuts, peanut butter, butter, rice, chicken, steak, granola, lots of water(duh), cheese, eggs, etc.

The most important thing to mention is not what kinds of foods I ate per say, but the quantity.

I follow a strict macro count every single day and I always make sure my totals add up. Since most of us know that meal frequency is essentially irrelevant for the most part, I just ate whenever I could(or whenever I felt like it) and made sure that my macros were added up properly by the end of my day. I used an excel spreadsheet to convieniently track and assist with adding up my foods(gotta love smartphones these days).

Here is an example of my Macro Counter Spreadsheet: (2800 is my maintenance, 3200 was my bulk)

vendehlka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thickness

Originally Posted by Quelly View Post
    174 to 220
    How did your Wrist and hand get thicker ?

hannan8v8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hannan8v8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hannan8v8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hannan8v8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hannan8v8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hannan8v8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    heyy thats a nice progess, what supplements do you use? weight gainers or any other?, and whats your workout routine when you started?
    Originally Posted by Pinback View Post
    not exactly skinny to massive, but my improvement in the past 2 and a half months.

steveste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steveste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

hey guys heres my progress from starting training at 146.5 (obviously with a gut haha) (Picture 11)

to 165.3 (Picture 1), still gotta gain heaps more obviously.

tell me what you think!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by steveste; 04-25-2012 at 07:56 PM.

zilaniz is a name known to all. (+5000) zilaniz is a name known to all. (+5000) zilaniz is a name known to all. (+5000) zilaniz is a name known to all. (+5000) zilaniz is a name known to all. (+5000) zilaniz is a name known to all. (+5000) zilaniz is a name known to all. (+5000) zilaniz is a name known to all. (+5000) zilaniz is a name known to all. (+5000) zilaniz is a name known to all. (+5000) zilaniz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by steveste View Post
    hey guys heres my progress from starting training at 146.5 (obviously with a gut haha) (Picture 11)

to 165.3 (Picture 1), still gotta gain heaps more obviously.

tell me what you think!
    nice, your gut is basically gone. how long between pictures was that?

steveste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steveste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by zilaniz View Post
    nice, your gut is basically gone. how long between pictures was that?
    thanks man

About a year but tbh the first few months i was still not 100% commited, only in the last 3-4 months ive started to get my diet good and am motivated majorly. A changed man mentally since that first pic, love the gym too much now haha

andynrx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Heres a few pics of my journey so far:
    Jan 2009 - 57kg

Jan 2010

September 2010 (Bulk)

June 2011

Jan 2012

April 2012 81kg

zinapapag is on a distinguished road. (+10) zinapapag is on a distinguished road. (+10) zinapapag is on a distinguished road. (+10) zinapapag is on a distinguished road. (+10) zinapapag is on a distinguished road. (+10) zinapapag is on a distinguished road. (+10) zinapapag is on a distinguished road. (+10) zinapapag is on a distinguished road. (+10) zinapapag is on a distinguished road. (+10) zinapapag is on a distinguished road. (+10) zinapapag is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by wolfpilp View Post
    great transformations in this thread.!!

Here is mine,the "now" pic is a year old,so i am a little better now but you get the point!

before- 167lbs
    now-207lbs

Defenitely a great deal of these 40lbs weight gain looks "quality gains".!just get a little leaner and you will look great brah.
    Quit the drama....lift and live!

BisonBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    still gunna bulk up for another 6 weeks and then start to cut! any advice/comments given is much appreciated!
    Attached Images

Arnold is numero uno. 4Nickater's Avatar
    4Nickater will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4Nickater will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4Nickater will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4Nickater will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4Nickater will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4Nickater will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4Nickater will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4Nickater will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4Nickater will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4Nickater will become famous soon enough. (+50) 4Nickater will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    6/4/2009 170 lbs. crap diet, crap routine(only dumbbells & swimming)

August 2011 180lbs. Lifting since March 2011. High protein diet, not counting calories.

A few days ago. 163 lbs. 8 weeks into my 15 week cut. Wendler 5/3/1, now on Layne Norton PHAT routine. Diet: Intermittent fasting, -500 calorie deficit IIFYM.

"Imitate the action of the tiger; Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood"
    "To hell with circumstances; I create opportunities."
    "If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them."

***No Fap Crew(as of 11/10/2012)***
    ---Challenge:365 Days of No Fap -- Day 10.

RockStar1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockStar1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockStar1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockStar1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockStar1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockStar1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockStar1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockStar1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockStar1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockStar1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RockStar1987 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MidwayMuscle View Post
    Awesome, I've been looking through this thread and it has some very impressive transformations! Stay motivated everyone, just seeing all of you succeed motivates me even more to push beyond my boundaries!
    Ok now for my transformation, which is still a work in progress!
    My first picture is from when I was 17 years old and the biggest stoner in my town, no bull**** only my best friend that sold the **** smoked more.
    My second picture is when I was 18 years old started working out still smoked like a champ but had a little bit of a build to myself.
    My third picture was also when I was 18 years old but me and a friend(not the dealer) got real consistent with lifting for three months and I went mental with my diet like strict 6 meals wit no more than 10% fat and mad protein!
    My last picture is where I'm at currently 20 years old and living in the gym here at college, I'm known as that swollen guy who is always in the gym!

Oh and jorgeee7 I saw that MACP shirt and lol'd I have the same one brother! Got mine down at fort benning during my 4 1/2 month "stay" becoming an infantryman! Funny enough I went in ripped in my third pic and came out not even able to see a 4 pack with quite the fat on me!
    Nothing but clean bulk now tho! I have to say I love being big and getting bigger, but my favorite thing is that I defeat the stereotypes of buff guys due to my humble, down to earth nature and all I gotta say is once a stoner always a stoner! At least spiritually anymore:P
    I just saw your bodyspace and I must say you've made some amazing progress. I was a stoner as well and was doing well in all areas of life but things went downhill after college and I landed up in rehab. Now it's been one year I've been clean from all substances and been working in my family business. Started hitting the gym 3 weeks back and I'm hoping to make a killer body like you guys no matter how much time and effort it takes. This thread is very motivating and I'm sure getting ripped has changed all your lives. Hope to post my progress here one day

WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Here's my 4 year journey from 150.5 lbs to 190.0 lbs at 5'7". Started at 18 and am now 22 years old!

PharmaFreak Sponsored Athlete
    www.PharmaFreak.com

Interact with me on Twitter and InstaGram! @KevinSchosek

www.BodiesByKevin.com

SJones423 is just really nice. (+1000) SJones423 is just really nice. (+1000) SJones423 is just really nice. (+1000) SJones423 is just really nice. (+1000) SJones423 is just really nice. (+1000) SJones423 is just really nice. (+1000) SJones423 is just really nice. (+1000) SJones423 is just really nice. (+1000) SJones423 is just really nice. (+1000) SJones423 is just really nice. (+1000) SJones423 is just really nice. (+1000)
    First picture was about 4 years ago before lifting any weights. Second was about 3 years ago after having dabbled for 6 months or so, and the final pic is me yesterday at the gym, after over 3 years of hard work (all natural) and overcoming complications to gaining size due to my job (army = too much cardio!). Currently at around 182lb with body fat somewhere between 9 and 10%. Any feedback would be great, guys. I'm gonna get some back/trap pictures up some time soon to get an opinion.

Cheers

P.S, forgive the stretch marks!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by SJones423; 04-30-2012 at 01:30 AM.

whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) whizkyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    In 10 months: 122lbs-160lbs

122lbs

TO

159lbs(on left)

ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImEvan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My 6 Month Transformation - 128lbs to 158lbs.

Sorry for poor camera quality on second photo, I used my phone :/
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    **MISC STRENGTH CREW**
    ☆☆☆GSF Crew☆☆☆

Deadlift 396 x 1
    Squat 320 x 1
    Bench 265 x 1
    OHP Strict 154 x 1
    --------------------------
    Rep's for life: strangeclouds, OneMA2011

I will not be broken kevinshot1's Avatar
    kevinshot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinshot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinshot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinshot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinshot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinshot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinshot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinshot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinshot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinshot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinshot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

before and after

This is two years exactly 35lb lean mass gain
    Last edited by kevinshot1; 05-02-2012 at 09:20 PM.

SailorBearBU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SailorBearBU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SailorBearBU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SailorBearBU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SailorBearBU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SailorBearBU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SailorBearBU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SailorBearBU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SailorBearBU has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by glimerxxx View Post
    15 years old in left pic, 17(almost 18) in right pic.

from 5ft 6 147 to 5ft 8 210
    dude this is great man...i worked out obsessively for a year and a half then i pledged and quit now I'm getting back into it hoping I can eventually look like this. What is your routine? What supps do you take?

I will not be broken kevinshot1's Avatar
    kevinshot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinshot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinshot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinshot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinshot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinshot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinshot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinshot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinshot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinshot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinshot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kevinshot1 View Post
    This is two years exactly 35lb lean mass gain
    Originally Posted by glimerxxx View Post
    15 years old in left pic, 17(almost 18) in right pic.

from 5ft 6 147 to 5ft 8 210
    Looking really good bro

volcomsk8rock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very far from massive but this is from when I started going to the gym up until now, I think its been 13 months in between.

Just can't seem to get that chest to grow bigger!
    Attached Images

xcustomx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xcustomx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xcustomx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xcustomx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xcustomx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xcustomx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xcustomx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xcustomx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xcustomx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xcustomx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xcustomx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by volcomsk8rock View Post
    Very far from massive but this is from when I started going to the gym up until now, I think its been 13 months in between.

Just can't seem to get that chest to grow bigger!
    You've made progress, but your diet plays a huge role in getting bigger. If you're really pushing yourself hard at the gym, then you're probably not getting enough calories or protein

smoo85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smoo85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smoo85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smoo85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smoo85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smoo85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smoo85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smoo85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smoo85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smoo85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smoo85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here my 1 year evolution, in normal pose. And the latest pics flexing (not pumped).

Added about 6 Kg lean mass in first year, let's see what i manage to do this year =)
    Attached Images

Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Yesterday

truthiness1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) truthiness1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) truthiness1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) truthiness1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) truthiness1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) truthiness1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) truthiness1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) truthiness1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) truthiness1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) truthiness1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) truthiness1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Holy shiet! Sweet work dude!!!!! ^^^^^^

my 6 1/2 month progress

smoo85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smoo85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smoo85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smoo85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smoo85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smoo85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smoo85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smoo85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smoo85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smoo85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smoo85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    @Ryan314:

Awesome progress dude, you look ripped! You are pretty much where i want to be in 1-2 years time, very nice an athletic physique!!

fitnessfreak20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessfreak20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessfreak20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessfreak20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessfreak20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessfreak20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessfreak20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessfreak20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessfreak20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessfreak20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnessfreak20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good work truthiness1 188 huh are you bulking I'm about 6'4 and I think I would look that big at least at 194 my goal is 200 at 8% bf. anyways....I posted my transformation on another thread and thought I should post mine on here as well been lifting for a year now and started at 150 I am now 187-190 it flucutuates because of the amount of water I drink without further ado here it is comments and criticism are a must I need help with my traps and I want a wide back everything else looks good in my opinion

@Ryan314:

your ripped man congrats on making it this far that's how I wanna look
    Attached Images

eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

5 month progress

My 1st five months progress after stopping for about 5 years.

I'd paste the pics in here but I don't have 50+ posts yet, so I attached them.

JakobBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakobBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakobBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakobBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakobBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakobBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakobBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakobBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakobBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakobBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakobBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ryan314 View Post

Yesterday

fuark mirin progress! What did you do for your shoulders? Also this just may be the view or my eyesight, but did you have a case of puffy nipples before you got swole? Cause my nipples seem to be puffy (no homo) atm, and I'm wondering if I fill out my chest, would it help it go away?
    Once more into the fray. Into the last good fight I'll ever know. Live and die on this day. Live and die on this day.

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers. For he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother; be never so vile.

***ASMR Crew***

mooshermy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mooshermy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mooshermy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mooshermy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mooshermy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mooshermy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mooshermy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mooshermy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mooshermy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mooshermy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mooshermy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Pinback View Post
    not exactly skinny to massive, but my improvement in the past 2 and a half months.
    solid!

Closed Thread
Page 228 of 358 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 278 328 ... LastLast