Closed Thread
Page 258 of 358 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 308 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,740 of 10715
    Kaneevans11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

About a year

Had to put some weight on for rugby Took about a year and a bit in total i think
    Went from 9st 4
    Now 13 st 6
    For some reason the weight just latched onto me but now wont go any higher !!!
    Attached Images

HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MusklesGlasses View Post
    I trained for 3 months, then I broke my eardrum, so I had to stop lifting for 2 months. I've been back in the gym training hard for 3 months since then, so a total of 6 months. I was expecting a lot more fat gain, for a 35 pound increase in 6 months, but I suppose I was so damn skinny, the fat gained on top of the muscle isn't very noticeable.
    The pictures are from when I first started and when I was at 148 lbs.

Also, thanks to Hanh for his awesome YouTube channel. Really motivational. I'm also 5' 9", Asian, and ultimately aim to be 180 lbs at his bf level.

Any and all feedback is appreciated!
    Good job buddy. Keep going. You're way ahead of the game at 15 years old.
    Youtube: HanhChampion
    Blog: blogspot.hanhchampion.com
    FB: ********.com/hanhchampionz

moech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Kaneevans11 View Post
    Had to put some weight on for rugby Took about a year and a bit in total i think
    Went from 9st 4
    Now 13 st 6
    For some reason the weight just latched onto me but now wont go any higher !!!
    Nice job mate!

OvidiuV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OvidiuV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OvidiuV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OvidiuV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OvidiuV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OvidiuV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OvidiuV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OvidiuV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OvidiuV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OvidiuV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hi guys.
    My name is Ovidiu Voicu (21 years old), I'm a natural bodybuilder from Romania.
    In october I compete at Musclemania Europe Paris where I was 2nd.
    Please check out my new workout video youtube.com/watch?v=rWS3jpkl-Wo

MusklesGlasses has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by HanhChampion View Post
    Good job buddy. Keep going. You're way ahead of the game at 15 years old.
    That's awesome. Thanks Hanh!

triplesticks will become famous soon enough. (+50) triplesticks will become famous soon enough. (+50) triplesticks will become famous soon enough. (+50) triplesticks will become famous soon enough. (+50) triplesticks will become famous soon enough. (+50) triplesticks will become famous soon enough. (+50) triplesticks will become famous soon enough. (+50) triplesticks will become famous soon enough. (+50) triplesticks will become famous soon enough. (+50) triplesticks will become famous soon enough. (+50) triplesticks will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lots of motivation

Hollex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hollex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Training for about 20 Months, gained about 35 lbs.

I look forward to any critique!

More Pics are at my BodySpace
    Attached Images

davidlett has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

5 Months of progress

Here is my 5 months of training. Cut my body fat first and still saw lean muscle mass. I am at 7.1% bf right now. I am going to bulk until I hit 10% BF and then cut back to to 7%.

Let me know what you think.
    Attached Images

Registered User Micah Hitch LaCerte's Avatar
    Micah Hitch LaCerte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah Hitch LaCerte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah Hitch LaCerte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah Hitch LaCerte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah Hitch LaCerte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah Hitch LaCerte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah Hitch LaCerte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah Hitch LaCerte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah Hitch LaCerte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah Hitch LaCerte will become famous soon enough. (+50) Micah Hitch LaCerte will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hi Guys,
    I wanted to share with you all my 15 year transformation. I started as a very skinny kid that had insecurities like we all have had in our lives. After graduating high school and go on to college I was sick and tired of being the skinny kid. I wanted more then anything to be that guy on the cover of magazines, on stage competing with the best in the world, making a living from fitness. It seemed to many around me the impossible dream, having so called friends, girlfriends ect telling me I had no chance. I live in kansas city a place that is built off of bbq and one of the most unfit/obese cities in the nation so pursuing fitness here is very unheard of. I was never going to let it slow me down though, I had a dream and I would do everything in my power to reach that goal. Fast forward 15 years I won the 2011 Muscle Model World Championships for the Wbff, Been featured on over 10 National Fitness Magazine Covers, 2 reality Tv shows and featured in over 100 national publications, own and operate the #1 Online Transformation System on the globe Hitch Fit www.hitchfit.com where we have clients in over 70 countries in only 4 years of launching. Im not letting you know this to brag, Im letting you know that anything is possible. My life now is built around inspiring others through my stories and other peoples stories. I was not raised in wealth, always had to work for everything I got. I had many ups and even more downs but a mindset that failure was never an option. I strive to push others around me to be the very best they can be. I hope my story inspires you and guides you to become a Better version of yourself. Whatever your dream or goal in life is, never let anyone tell you that you cant. Make the best choices you can and work very hard.

Micah "Hitch" LaCerte
    http://www.twitter.com/hitchfit
    www.********.com/hitchfit
    www.youtube.com/mmlacerte

15 Year Transformation Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iot5mTc96wM

100's of Clients around the globe that we have helped transform their Lives!!
    http://hitchfit.com/blog/before-afters/

Bodybuilding.com Feature (used off season weight)
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/body...o-a-brand.html

Mens Fitness Feature- (used comp weight)
    http://www.mensfitness.com/training/...ny-to-sculpted
    Micah "Hitch" LaCerte

Once you take control of your choices you then take control of your success

www.hitchfit.com
    Www.********.com/hitchfit
    www.statusfitnessmagazine.com
    www.wbffshows.com
    www.micahlacerte.com

Milito88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milito88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milito88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milito88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milito88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milito88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milito88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milito88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milito88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milito88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milito88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys, I achieved my 3 months milestone, now I'm at halfway of my bulking. I gained about 10kg in the last 3 months, now I'm look like this (sorry for the memes, my face terrible when I pose). My belly looks much bigger than it is because of the different angle. But of course I gained some fat aswell so it's not caused by the different angle totally.
    Also check my "candid" picture too, from july to november.
    All feedbacks are really appreciated!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Milito88; 11-26-2012 at 04:01 PM.

TeamGreen3342 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeamGreen3342 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeamGreen3342 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Check this out!

Before i started working out and after i started working out. Enjoy.
    Attached Images

BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigVic92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lots of really inspirational changes in here. Keep up the good work! Hopefully I can provide some motivation for others as well before too long.

Ryan314, how long did that transformation take you?

Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ~4 years

yomillzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) yomillzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) yomillzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) yomillzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) yomillzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) yomillzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) yomillzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) yomillzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) yomillzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) yomillzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) yomillzee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Roughly two years of serious lifting. Really working on cutting some of that stubborn belly fat.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by yomillzee; 11-29-2012 at 10:24 AM. Reason: pic quality

XxHesixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxHesixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxHesixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxHesixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxHesixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxHesixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxHesixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxHesixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxHesixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxHesixX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XxHesixX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HanhChampion View Post
    Here's mine. From 117lbs to 180lbs. Keep it up guys!
    aesthetic as ****

thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'll throw mine in. This is 7 weeks. I have a very long way to go but I will get there. Also, I've gained 7 lbs in 7 weeks. There is definitely water weight involved but I have cut fat and gained muscle at the same time. Not saying I can do it forever, but it's hard for me to say it isn't possible
    “Everything you want is on the other side of fear.” -George Addair

“Nothing happens until something moves.” -Albert Einstein

“People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily” — Zig Ziglar

crunchnflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) crunchnflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow! crazy transformations

thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000)
    dang. can't get a single comment from 75+ views. I have a REALLY long way to go. Haha
    “Everything you want is on the other side of fear.” -George Addair

“Nothing happens until something moves.” -Albert Einstein

“People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily” — Zig Ziglar

Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cant remember if I posted in here previously.

https://www.********.com/AchillesVT

(Left pics: 2008-2009, 0-1 year.... Right pics: 2012, 4-4.5 years)

We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form.

~ William Ralph Inge

Breaking Big Barriers TGA Georgep93's Avatar
    Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Georgep93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Milito88 View Post
    Actually you can't gain muscles (bulking) and lose fat (cutting) at the same time because both of them need different diet. So you have to decide what you want first and then eat right and train hard. Keep it up!
    False... you can grow muscle while not putting on fat if you diet correctly. It just takes more time. But that way, you're putting on lean muscle mass and don't have to cut later.

Depending on what you're aiming for. You can either bulk like hell and put on fat+muscle... or, you can put on just muscle and see the improvements being made in a longer period of time but with a better body.
    When you want to succeed, as bad as you want to breathe... then you'll be successful.

Instagram: @GeorgePFitness93 - Consistent persistency. That is the key.
    YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC27cXR7wvyLZSCSMYkB2-fg

MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Aggressive, what was your weight in 2008 vs. 2012?
    B.S. Exercise Science
    M.S. Applied Sport Science and Exercise Physiology

FazzyMusclez will become famous soon enough. (+50) FazzyMusclez will become famous soon enough. (+50) FazzyMusclez will become famous soon enough. (+50) FazzyMusclez will become famous soon enough. (+50) FazzyMusclez will become famous soon enough. (+50) FazzyMusclez will become famous soon enough. (+50) FazzyMusclez will become famous soon enough. (+50) FazzyMusclez will become famous soon enough. (+50) FazzyMusclez will become famous soon enough. (+50) FazzyMusclez will become famous soon enough. (+50) FazzyMusclez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Some epic transformations here guys

spankius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi. I'm new on here. I have been looking at a lot of the skinny to mass transformations.
    Can anyone recommend any transformations that have good month by month pics rather than just before after.
    Thanks.

CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by spankius View Post
    Hi. I'm new on here. I have been looking at a lot of the skinny to mass transformations.
    Can anyone recommend any transformations that have good month by month pics rather than just before after.
    Thanks.
    This is my progress over the last 5 months.... noob gains

spankius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cool. That's the sort of thing i was looking for. Thanks.

devondudeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) devondudeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) devondudeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) devondudeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) devondudeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) devondudeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) devondudeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) devondudeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) devondudeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) devondudeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) devondudeman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

140-182

This was my transformation between 08-10. http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/im...ctaEOM335.jpeg
    140 lbs to 185 lbs!! Join my Bodybuilding Group to find out how I did it! http://groups.bodybuilding.com/ectomorph_bodybuilding

chansen212 is not very helpful. (-500) chansen212 is not very helpful. (-500) chansen212 is not very helpful. (-500) chansen212 is not very helpful. (-500) chansen212 is not very helpful. (-500) chansen212 is not very helpful. (-500) chansen212 is not very helpful. (-500) chansen212 is not very helpful. (-500) chansen212 is not very helpful. (-500) chansen212 is not very helpful. (-500) chansen212 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Nice progress everybody

turtleleg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

17 months and 50 pound gain

I can't embed photos yet because I don't have 50 posts but I attached a before and after. There are more angles and photos on my bodyspace.
    Attached Images

ItsTWEEkS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsTWEEkS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsTWEEkS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsTWEEkS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsTWEEkS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsTWEEkS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsTWEEkS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsTWEEkS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsTWEEkS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsTWEEkS is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsTWEEkS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I want to impress people on here very soon !!

MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice work turtleleg! How long did it take you to go from 121 to 171?
    B.S. Exercise Science
    M.S. Applied Sport Science and Exercise Physiology

Closed Thread
Page 258 of 358 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 308 ... LastLast