Closed Thread
Page 254 of 358 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 304 354 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,620 of 10715
    drewswinson01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice mass addition to your quads. Your upper body improved a lot as well! Great job man, keep it up!

spick1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spick1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spick1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spick1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spick1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spick1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spick1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spick1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spick1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spick1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spick1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im not to sure exactly how long this took but quick background. i trained alil for football in 10th grade, messed up my elbow stoped traning. gained weight
    after i got sick of being a fat 180 @ 22% so i got skinny didnt lift. got into lifting again started in may 2008 last pic was about
    nov 2011 ....i never noticed how awsome my gains were till i looked a pics :/ sad face cuz my elbow that was messed up got
    ****ed again lol and i took like 7 month off got back on the grind agian and 3months back muscle memory is great lol

a side note. the before and after pic, i really didnt know the science in nutrition, i was a bro lol, if i had some cookies i would cry about how im gona get fat
    LMFAO. so yea i just ate w.e. i wanted but didnt track macros.

now with 3months back in the gym my diet is on point. trying to get down to 9% never been that low. what you guys think about the before and afters?
    any comments are welcome i know i had to focus more on upper chest. also if you guys had to guess my bf in the pics. the last pic of the be4 n after i think i was around 11-12% . i am now a converted IIFYM's poptarts dont make you fat lol
    Attached Images
    Last edited by spick1234; 10-20-2012 at 01:10 PM.

drewswinson01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by spick1234 View Post
    im not to sure exactly how long this took but quick background. i trained alil for football in 10th grade, messed up my elbow stoped traning. gained weight
    after i got sick of being a fat 180 @ 22% so i got skinny didnt lift. got into lifting again started in may 2008 last pic was about
    nov 2011 ....i never noticed how awsome my gains were till i looked a pics :/ sad face cuz my elbow that was messed up got
    ****ed again lol and i took like 7 month off got back on the grind agian and 3months back muscle memory is great lol

a side note. the before and after pic, i really didnt know the science in nutrition, i was a bro lol, if i had some cookies i would cry about how im gona get fat

now with 3months back in the gym my diet is on point. trying to get down to 9% never been that low. what you guys think about the before and afters?
    any comments are welcome i know i had to focus more on upper chest. also if you guys had to guess my bf in the pics. the last pic of the be4 n after i think i was around 11-12% . i am now a converted IIFYM's poptarts dont make you fat lol
    Nice job bro, your back is looking pretty broad in your "3months back" pic. Keep it up!

JohnSpinazzola will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnSpinazzola will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnSpinazzola will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnSpinazzola will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnSpinazzola will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnSpinazzola will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnSpinazzola will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnSpinazzola will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnSpinazzola will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnSpinazzola will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnSpinazzola will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My transformation took along time on and off for 10 years. I was always real skinny around 135-140 until I hit 30 I have no pics of that cause I rarely would be in pictures. Once I started lifting I didn't have a set routine just really focused on getting stronger. I was the weakest kid in my school. A few times in gym I was matched against other skinny kids for a bench press contest and lost all of them. I used those memories to motivate myself. I sure would like a rematch against anyone from my school now.

1st pic I'm about 155
    2nd pic 204 my heaviest
    3rd pic 175 after cutting (lost too much muscle during the cut but I'll learn)
    4th pic 185 Currently bulking hoping to get to 215 and get my legs to grow.
    Attached Images

codyrhill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

10 months of nonstop lifting

Hey everyone, been lurking the forims for a while. I used to weigh around 145 before ever touching weights. I m currently in the military and deployed in Feb of this year. When I wasnt out doing my job, I started hitting the gym hard out if sheer boredom and got into it big time. Ive been lifting still and love the lifestyle change and wanted to share my results. Sorry for the lack of before pictures I like to delete old photos often.

My work is on my page, I know I got alot more to do haha.

Urfi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by smokinmonkey View Post
    Just a month of working out. But I see a change, hope you all do too. I'm doing the madcow/bill starr 5x5 linear routine.
    If your trying to bulk you need to eat more, I can see u are getting leaner and more cuts but idk if thats your goal.

lMDl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Insane inspiration... I just can't seem to gain weight... Took me about a year to gain 10 pounds... Really sucks because I'm 6'5" and I feel skinny even though I hit the gym as much as possible.

NoPose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I love this forum. So inspirational

This is my current picture, couldn't take any photos of my back bcz i'm alone "lonely forever" :'(
    however, I'll try to find someone soon

goo.gl/Cjov6

SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SolidOakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by spick1234 View Post

Looking good man, keep it up keep it up!

mibupe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by elvishtears View Post
    Currently 7 weeks into training, started at 128lb, now 143lb
    Jeez, you can actually see a difference. I started 7 weeks ago pretty much as well, started at 123 now at 142 and I can't notice too much of a difference. What have you been doing to gain weight?

DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50) DPHSeric will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey guys, from 175 to 232 currently. I guess it's been around 7 years of natural bbing.
    Attached Images
    my artwork www.erictranconcepts.com
    "Those who can see the invisible, can achieve the imposible."

230-240 lbs 6'2"

KhanFitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile My Teen transformation from a skinny/lanky dude to a bigger leaner physique.

My summer transformation from an ectomorph to a bigger leaner physique.

Check it out on youtube: "Inspirational Tranformation (18 year old)"

CoMqLeXx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CoMqLeXx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CoMqLeXx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CoMqLeXx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CoMqLeXx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CoMqLeXx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CoMqLeXx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CoMqLeXx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CoMqLeXx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CoMqLeXx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CoMqLeXx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

skinny ass ecto

Hey guys im new to the forum I thought I might show you my transformation not quite exactly where id like to be but im getting there big difference don't you think? 120 lb to 149 lb
    Attached Images

Mbuzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by elvishtears View Post
    Currently 7 weeks into training, started at 128lb, now 143lb
    That is some very nice gains. I started at 128 as well about 3 weeks ago and am now 136. haven't really noticed a different in size like you did though. I am hoping another 7lbs will get me to that size! what workout routine have you been doing?

This question also goes for everyone. I have been doing all pros beginner routine for the past 4 weeks now. Would you guys recommend this or do you guys have any better routines for really skinny guys looking to bulk?

Mbuzz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CoMqLeXx View Post
    Hey guys im new to the forum I thought I might show you my transformation not quite exactly where id like to be but im getting there big difference don't you think? 120 lb to 149 lb
    This is a great transformation as well! what routine have you been following?

Monstur is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Monstur is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Monstur is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Monstur is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Monstur is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Monstur is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Monstur is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Monstur is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Monstur is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Monstur is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Monstur is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    First pic was about 65 kilos.
    Currently 73

Okay... Uh first pic is from April 19 2012 (I think that's when it was, not completely sure).
    Next is from June 2012 after my lung collapsed and I had to have it re inflated. (Still persisting sort of. lol)
    3rd pic is after a month.
    Next 2 pics are from a chest day, tricep pump (need to work on forearms LOL)
    Last pic starting to bulk again.

Edit:
    Wait last pics at the beggining..... Whatevs the dates on them lol
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Monstur; 10-26-2012 at 04:40 AM.

Damage9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AllRoundSoldier View Post
    Has taken me three years.. Worth every second.. Opinions?
    You are looking amazing, great job. Even the tattoos are looking better in your new improved body. Keep up the good work.

CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CBRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JohnSpinazzola View Post
    My transformation took along time on and off for 10 years. I was always real skinny around 135-140 until I hit 30 I have no pics of that cause I rarely would be in pictures. Once I started lifting I didn't have a set routine just really focused on getting stronger. I was the weakest kid in my school. A few times in gym I was matched against other skinny kids for a bench press contest and lost all of them. I used those memories to motivate myself. I sure would like a rematch against anyone from my school now.

1st pic I'm about 155
    2nd pic 204 my heaviest
    3rd pic 175 after cutting (lost too much muscle during the cut but I'll learn)
    4th pic 185 Currently bulking hoping to get to 215 and get my legs to grow.
    Good Job... What will you different on your next cut?

Drizzy90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drizzy90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drizzy90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    After about 3 months of lifting with a crappy diet. I can't wait to see how I progress with a proper diet.

153 --> 165
    Attached Images

CoMqLeXx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CoMqLeXx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CoMqLeXx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CoMqLeXx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CoMqLeXx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CoMqLeXx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CoMqLeXx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CoMqLeXx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CoMqLeXx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CoMqLeXx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CoMqLeXx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Mbuzz View Post
    This is a great transformation as well! what routine have you been following?
    starting strength

JohnSpinazzola will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnSpinazzola will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnSpinazzola will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnSpinazzola will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnSpinazzola will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnSpinazzola will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnSpinazzola will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnSpinazzola will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnSpinazzola will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnSpinazzola will become famous soon enough. (+50) JohnSpinazzola will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CBRob View Post
    Good Job... What will you different on your next cut?
    I did a transformation contest but didn't follow any diet plans. I went almost no carbs, tons of HIIT cardio and dehydrated myself for the final pictures. I looked much better a couple of days later. I was just concerned with loosing weight I didn't think about loosing muscle. Next year I'll cycle carbs through the week, follow a legit plan and not as much cardio. Hopefully I can complete my bulk without getting to far out of shape.

TimeToBiceps will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToBiceps will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToBiceps will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToBiceps will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToBiceps will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToBiceps will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToBiceps will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToBiceps will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToBiceps will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToBiceps will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToBiceps will become famous soon enough. (+50)

xDell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xDell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xDell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xDell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xDell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xDell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xDell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xDell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TimeToBiceps View Post
    timeframe? solid size at age 20, gj
    https://pro-grow.com.au/
    Healthy Protein Dessert
    Founder

Milito88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milito88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milito88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milito88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milito88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milito88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milito88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milito88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milito88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milito88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milito88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys,
    I know it's very small timeframe and obviously I didn't expected big changes, but I'd like to share my 2 months progress because I'm really curious about your opinion.
    I started from 72kg and now I'm little bit more than 80. Arm was 35cm, now 37. Chest gained from 101cm to 108. I'm afraid of my bodyfat, I think it's gained aswell because 8kg in 2 months way too much, so perhaps 400g of carbohydrate is too much for me, but I'm afriad if I reduce my muscle gain stops. My genetics sucks. I never was that sixpack kinda guy, but I was a footballer for 10 years and I never had sixpack. Let's see, now bulking till spring and then start to cut.
    Let me know what do you think...
    Attached Images

Vindam is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vindam is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vindam is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vindam is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vindam is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vindam is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vindam is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vindam is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vindam is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vindam is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vindam is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Gainz

From age; 19 to age: 21

Before and after.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Vindam; 10-26-2012 at 10:25 PM.

KEVOOO will become famous soon enough. (+50) KEVOOO will become famous soon enough. (+50) KEVOOO will become famous soon enough. (+50) KEVOOO will become famous soon enough. (+50) KEVOOO will become famous soon enough. (+50) KEVOOO will become famous soon enough. (+50) KEVOOO will become famous soon enough. (+50) KEVOOO will become famous soon enough. (+50) KEVOOO will become famous soon enough. (+50) KEVOOO will become famous soon enough. (+50) KEVOOO will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    inspirational pics in here

davyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) davyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) davyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) davyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) davyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) davyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) davyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) davyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) davyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) davyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) davyy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    About 1 year difference. Before and after
    Attached Images
    Last edited by davyy; 10-28-2012 at 03:50 AM.

gfmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow,what was your diet and program?you was so skinny because you had something with your health or because you just didnt train and eat.
    Awesome work

davyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) davyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) davyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) davyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) davyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) davyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) davyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) davyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) davyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) davyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) davyy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by gfmuscle View Post
    wow,what was your diet and program?you was so skinny because you had something with your health or because you just didnt train and eat.
    Awesome work
    Thanks man. I think I was so skinny cuz I was kinda an anorexic, but managed to cure it before I had any real health issues.

I agree that for a beginner it may have been better to do a workout program for strenght, but it so happened that I didn't do that.
    My workout (though it changed over the year):

Monday
    Chest:
    Bench press 3x12-10/8-6
    Incline bench press 3x12-10/8-6
    Dumbbel flyes 2x12-6

Bicep:
    Standing bicep curls 3x10-8-6
    Preacher curls 3x10-8-6
    Standing dumbbel curls 2x12-10/8

Tuesday
    Back:
    Pull ups 4x12-8
    Wide grip front lat pulldows 3x10-8
    Barbell rows 3x10-8/6
    Seated cable rows 2x10-8
    Deadlifts 3x10-8

Abs:
    Weighted situps 3x20-15
    Leg raises 2x25

Thursday
    Shoulders:
    Military press 3x12-10/8-6
    Alternating deltoid raises 3x12-10-8
    Rear delt rows 2x10-8

Traps:
    Dumbbel shrugs 4x20-18

Tricep:
    Close grip bench press 3x10-6
    Skull crushers 3x10-6
    Tricep pushdowns 3x10-8

Friday
    Legs:
    Squats 3x15-12/12-10/10-8
    Leg press 3x15-10
    Lying leg curls 3x10-8
    Standing calf raises 3x12-10
    Stiff leg deadlift 3x10-6

And my diet was kinda simple. Since i really needed to bulk at first I just ate as much as I could, but it basically was around ~500 calories surplus. So yeah, basically I tried to get 1g of protein per pound, consume a good amount of carbs, especially before workout and avoided sugar and fats as much as I could.

Firewalker688 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Firewalker688 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Firewalker688 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Firewalker688 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Firewalker688 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Firewalker688 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Firewalker688 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Firewalker688 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by davyy View Post
    About 1 year difference. Before and after
    Man that is wild! Way to rip it up!
    4 out of 5 Pro bodybuilders would agree my diet sux!!!

Closed Thread
Page 254 of 358 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 304 354 ... LastLast