Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Steve12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Steve12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I dont want to be a tank like Aranold but..

I want to look similar to this

http://www.uncut.at/filme/fight-club/b07.jpg

I dont want to be huge but I just want to look good if that makes any sence. Is this possible and what types of things would I need to do to get like that.

Weight: 128

Skinny arms and legs. without sucking in gut it does stick out a bit.

Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Steve12
    I want to look similar to this

http://www.uncut.at/filme/fight-club/b07.jpg

I dont want to be huge but I just want to look good if that makes any sence. Is this possible and what types of things would I need to do to get like that.

Weight: 128

Skinny arms and legs. without sucking in gut it does stick out a bit.
    haha, u wanna be like brad pitt, hahahahahaha
    but who was lift

Gewwy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gewwy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gewwy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gewwy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gewwy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gewwy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gewwy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gewwy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gewwy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gewwy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gewwy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Start a good diet.
    Start a good routine.
    Continue for 2 years.
    A calorie is not a calorie.

Steve12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Steve12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Lintford
    haha, u wanna be like brad pitt, hahahahahaha
    no

you tool i just watched fight club and thats the ype of body i want.. sowhat type of diet should i start?

Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Steve12
    no

you tool i just watched fight club and thats the ype of body i want.. sowhat type of diet should i start?
    okay, i apologise whole-heartidly
    you want a body like brad pitt, hahahahahaha
    but who was lift

J-time has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    u start off wanting a body like pit, but once u get into working out u wont want to stop untill u become a FREAK!

B-K is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-K is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-K is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-K is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-K is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-K is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-K is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-K is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-K is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-K is on a distinguished road. (+10) B-K is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just minimize calories and fat intake and do some cutting, aka 15x3 on any exercises you can think of.

denunz5489 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) denunz5489 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) denunz5489 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) denunz5489 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) denunz5489 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) denunz5489 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    whoa this kid is funny
    just lift and eat as much as u can
    currently taking: Universal real gains & Opt. Whey

weight:175-180 lbs

max bench: 185 lbs. / 85 dbs
    max dead: 235
    shoulder press: 65 dbs
    bb curl: 90

Lean_Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean_Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean_Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean_Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean_Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean_Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean_Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean_Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean_Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean_Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lean_Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LMAO, i watched fight club so i wanna work out wow your a joke.
    Spartan #117

powerlift247 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerlift247 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerlift247 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerlift247 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerlift247 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) powerlift247 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i hate it when people pick someone small to look like, i mean who wouldnt want to look like a freak? brad pitt is weak compared to lee preist!!! hahaha

Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by powerlift247
    i hate it when people pick someone small to look like, i mean who wouldnt want to look like a freak? brad pitt is weak compared to lee preist!!! hahaha

I donno, personally I'd rather be Brad Pitt then a roided up meathead whose gonna die by the age of 50.

Wanting to have a body similar to Brad Pitt's is a perfectly legitimate goal. Wanting to have one just like his is pathetic.

Not everyone wants to be 250lbs. and ripped at 6% BF. Personally I want to find a happy medium between the two (brad pitt and massive bodybuilder).
    "Why in the Hell can't the Army do it if the Marines can; they are all the same kind of men, why can't they be like Marines?"
    In a letter to HQMC, dated 12 Feb. 1918, concerning a inspection of Marines by Gen John J. Black Jack Pershing, CinC, AEF

Khronos' Workout Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110704291

Originally Posted by Khronos
    I donno, personally I'd rather be Brad Pitt then a roided up meathead whose gonna die by the age of 50.

Wanting to have a body similar to Brad Pitt's is a perfectly legitimate goal. Wanting to have one just like his is pathetic.

Not everyone wants to be 250lbs. and ripped at 6% BF. Personally I want to find a happy medium between the two (brad pitt and massive bodybuilder).
    ass
    but who was lift

Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000) Khronos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ass
    Is my logic and rational to hard for you to argue with? Grow the **** up.
    "Why in the Hell can't the Army do it if the Marines can; they are all the same kind of men, why can't they be like Marines?"
    In a letter to HQMC, dated 12 Feb. 1918, concerning a inspection of Marines by Gen John J. Black Jack Pershing, CinC, AEF

Khronos' Workout Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110704291

northernLad1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) northernLad1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) northernLad1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) northernLad1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) northernLad1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) northernLad1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) northernLad1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) northernLad1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) northernLad1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) northernLad1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) northernLad1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Give the kid a break guys he's only wanting some help and advice. I'm sure all of us at one point saw someone's body somewhere, and have wanted ourselves to look similar. Isn't that what got us started in lifting weights? Seeing a physique and thenworking towards trying to get it.
    Steve - if you could post a photo or 2 of yourself then it'd help us determine what kind of workout you need to be doing.
    PM me if you need any help
    current status: BULKING
    TARGET - 83kg/183lbs by 31/12/06
    08/06 - 78kg / 172lbs

northernLad1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) northernLad1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) northernLad1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) northernLad1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) northernLad1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) northernLad1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) northernLad1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) northernLad1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) northernLad1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) northernLad1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) northernLad1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm with Khronos on this one, it's a perfectly valid point he made
    08/06 - 78kg / 172lbs

IDENTITY_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wait til you watch Troy!

Originally Posted by IDENTITY_
    Wait til you watch Troy!
    Rofl
    08/06 - 78kg / 172lbs

No, 'tis not. It's time for you to go to school now boy.
    I've had enough of these stereotypical types, who come in here crying out that steroids make you die younger, find me evidence, and I will attempt to agree. Then you go on to call them "meatheads" is this because they have a physique that you could not ever achieve, rather than the -250%bf physique, easily obtainable by most men, and obtained by one brad pitt.
    but who was lift

AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnTiDeatH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've had enough of these stereotypical types, who come in here crying out that steroids make you die younger, find me evidence, and I will attempt to agree. Then you go on to call them "meatheads" is this because they have a physique that you could not ever achieve, rather than the -250%bf physique, easily obtainable by most men, and obtained by one brad pitt.
    i think the sad part is your trying to make steroids not look bad for you at all, thats the sad part.

The other sad part is he is 18 and ur 15 and u called him boy

Originally Posted by AnTiDeatH
    i think the sad part is your trying to make steroids not look bad for you at all, thats the sad part.

Do some research ass hole, if used properly by healthy men, it will have no side-affects, just hooplah by the press.
    but who was lift

I think you'll actually find that he was trying to make the point that not everyone on here wants to be absolutely huge. Some people will be here to lose weight, some just to tone up. You should show more respect to people around here. Just because what one person wants to look like isn't the same as what you want, you go and take the piss.
    Get your mullet cut before you start trying to rip other people apart
    08/06 - 78kg / 172lbs

Originally Posted by AnTiDeatH

I am talking about mental age
    but who was lift

Originally Posted by northernLad1
    I think you'll actually find that he was trying to make the point that not everyone on here wants to be absolutely huge. Some people will be here to lose weight, some just to tone up. You should show more respect to people around here. Just because what one person wants to look like isn't the same as what you want, you go and take the piss.
    Get your mullet cut before you start trying to rip other people apart
    **** off to the i wanna look like a ghey model forum then, this is a BODYBUILDING forum, why should people who wanna compete and do well in the sport have to put up with kids wanting to look like "that", dare i say it, brad pitt....
    but who was lift

Pumptropin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumptropin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumptropin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumptropin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumptropin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumptropin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumptropin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumptropin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumptropin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumptropin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumptropin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ohhhhhh this ones easy man!

Diet- Eat nothing for a few months

Training - Do a few curls and some situps once a week

Sleep - Whatever you feel like

Originally Posted by Pumptropin
    Ohhhhhh this ones easy man!

Diet- Eat nothing for a few months

Training - Do a few curls and some situps once a week

Sleep - Whatever you feel like
    haha, great post
    but who was lift

Pumptropin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumptropin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumptropin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumptropin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumptropin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumptropin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumptropin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumptropin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumptropin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumptropin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumptropin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Agreed 100%

But what do you expect from most people. 99.9% of people have no clue what they are talking about when it comes to that sort of thing.

Only reason they call others "meatheads" are because they are jeoulous of their bodies and that they get all the good attention. Sure some girls (usually like 15yo) might say they like skinny boys, but when they grow up they almost all like muscles (and NOT muscles like brad pitt lol).

haha, great post
    Yea it's a pretty intense complicated program... lol

Originally Posted by Pumptropin
    Agreed 100%

But what do you expect from most people. 99.9% of people have no clue what they are talking about when it comes to that sort of thing.

Only reason they call others "meatheads" are because they are jeoulous of their bodies and that they get all the good attention. Sure some girls (usually like 15yo) might say they like skinny boys, but when they grow up they almost all like muscles (and NOT muscles like brad pitt lol).
    haha, what muscles?
    but who was lift

i eat babies for protein. DieHollywoodDie's Avatar
    DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DieHollywoodDie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i think there's a T-Nation article thats pretty much like this. Brad Pitt, IN FIGHT CLUB, was 155 lbs. do you realize how skinny that is?! However, he worked his shoulder a ton, abs a ton, pecs a ton, and did a ridiculous amount of cardio. His bodyfat was the key to his look in that movie: it was pretty darn low. So do lots of cardio!
    NEW GOAL(s):
    Regain my strength.
    Put on 5 lbs of muscle.
    Gain better overall fitness (strength, endurance, muscle)

"don't give up, the beginning is always the hardest."

Originally Posted by DieHollywoodDie
    i think there's a T-Nation article thats pretty much like this. Brad Pitt, IN FIGHT CLUB, was 155 lbs. do you realize how skinny that is?! However, he worked his shoulder a ton, abs a ton, pecs a ton, and did a ridiculous amount of cardio. His bodyfat was the key to his look in that movie: it was pretty darn low. So do lots of cardio!
    or dont, cos then you won't have to look like that twiglet
    but who was lift