spade96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Question about Cellucor weight loss pills

Hey there, first post on here, excited to see the results.
    So, a little background first: I've been lifting consistently for about 2 months and am pleased to say that I've put on about 15 lbs of muscle! Currently, my supplementation plan includes, pre-workout Cellucor C4 workout powder, and Gold Standard low-calorie whey protein for post workout. Before and after, I put a teaspoon of micronized creatine in my shakes. I lift 5 days a week with a cardio warmup, and usually do a major cardio workout on the weekends. On one of my lifting days, I do a crossfit routine to get some more cardio related exercise. This has been working great so far! However, since starting to work out, I haven't noticed any significant fat-loss in my midsection and chest. This is the area I want to tone up the most, so I was thinking I could use a little boost. So, since I like my C4 pre-workout powder so much, I decided to look into Cellucor's weight loss supplements, and I was shocked by the results! On amazon, there must be 10 different kinds of Cellucor weight loss pills! So, in short, I'm not sure which one I should get. After looking through these bodybuilding forums, I can tell a lot of people use D4+T7 together. My diet is solid, I eat protein at every meal, stay away from processed sugars, and eat plenty of complex carbohydrates. According to what I've found, I would be an ideal candidate to try these Cellucor weight loss products.

My question: To anyone who has tried these OR knows about these, which pill should I get? Cost is definitely a factor, so it would be ideal if I could get away with just getting one pill. It seems like a lot of people are taking the Super HD pill as well as the CLK pill, but at the same time, I've seen many people testify that they loved the D4+T7 combo. Like I said, I'm just so confused as to all the different options that there are for these weight loss supplements (D4, WS1, T7, Super HD, CLK, L2)?! D4 extreme and T7 are about 100 dollars together so I'd rather not get both, so if D4 extreme works great on its own, that would be ideal. Otherwise, would it be fine to just take Super HD? Once again, not sure which to take in conjuction, or the best thing to just take on its own.

Let me know if I can clarify anything!

Thanks in advance

EDIT: I'm not opposed to taking a different weight loss supplement then Cellucor. I just want something that will work well with my muscle building workout plan and whatnot
    EDIT2: So I decided Super HD sounds great for me.. but do you think it would be worth it to ALSO do CLK with that? I've noticed it's cheaper to buy them separately on amazon.
    Last edited by spade96; 08-13-2013 at 09:22 AM.

xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If I were to pick any one out of all of those it would be Super HD. If you are going to use it in conjunction with another cellucor supplement then use it with CLK. You don't have too of course. If money is an issue then just stick with the super HD

Originally Posted by xavengedx23 View Post
    If I were to pick any one out of all of those it would be Super HD. If you are going to use it in conjunction with another cellucor supplement then use it with CLK. You don't have too of course. If money is an issue then just stick with the super HD
    I do take Cellucor C4 extreme pre-workout. Should I then do CLK? Or do you mean in conjunction with another cellucor weight loss. If it's the latter, then Super HD sounds like a good option for a stand alone pill.
    Thanks man!

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wait you gained 15 pounds of pure muscle in 2 months?
    My secret? Texting between sets.

colby8100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colby8100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colby8100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colby8100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colby8100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colby8100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colby8100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colby8100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colby8100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colby8100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colby8100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by spade96 View Post
    I do take Cellucor C4 extreme pre-workout. Should I then do CLK? Or do you mean in conjunction with another cellucor weight loss. If it's the latter, then Super HD sounds like a good option for a stand alone pill.
    Thanks man!
    When I take super hd I buy the kit that comes with 1Hd and 1clk. I take 1hd pill and 1clk pill in morning then c4 and 1clk at night

xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks man!
    Yup super HD as a stand alone pill is a great option IMO

Edit: Wait a minute.. I just read the whole thing again.. So you are planning on losing weight right? You just said you want something that will work well with your muscle building workouts.. If you want to build muscle then keep building muscle, but if you want to go on a cut, then go ahead and lose weight. I would say focus on one thing lol

Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    Wait you gained 15 pounds of pure muscle in 2 months?
    Okay well I've gone up 10+ pounds and I'm sure I've lost some body fat.. So I estimate about 15 pounds, give or take a few. I do strictly workout 5 days a week (went down from 6) and I eat a high protein diet.

Hey there, first post on here, excited to see the results.
    So, a little background first: I've been lifting consistently for about 2 months and am pleased to say that I've put on about 15 lbs of muscle! Currently, my supplementation plan includes, pre-workout Cellucor C4 workout powder, and Gold Standard low-calorie whey protein for post workout. Before and after, I put a teaspoon of micronized creatine in my shakes. I lift 5 days a week with a cardio warmup, and usually do a major cardio workout on the weekends. On one of my lifting days, I do a crossfit routine to get some more cardio related exercise. This has been working great so far! However, since starting to work out, I haven't noticed any significant fat-loss in my midsection and chest. This is the area I want to tone up the most, so I was thinking I could use a little boost. So, since I like my C4 pre-workout powder so much, I decided to look into Cellucor's weight loss supplements, and I was shocked by the results! On amazon, there must be 10 different kinds of Cellucor weight loss pills! So, in short, I'm not sure which one I should get. After looking through these bodybuilding forums, I can tell a lot of people use D4+T7 together. My diet is solid, I eat protein at every meal, stay away from processed sugars, and eat plenty of complex carbohydrates. According to what I've found, I would be an ideal candidate to try these Cellucor weight loss products.

My question: To anyone who has tried these OR knows about these, which pill should I get? Cost is definitely a factor, so it would be ideal if I could get away with just getting one pill. It seems like a lot of people are taking the Super HD pill as well as the CLK pill, but at the same time, I've seen many people testify that they loved the D4+T7 combo. Like I said, I'm just so confused as to all the different options that there are for these weight loss supplements (D4, WS1, T7, Super HD, CLK, L2)?! D4 extreme and T7 are about 100 dollars together so I'd rather not get both, so if D4 extreme works great on its own, that would be ideal. Otherwise, would it be fine to just take Super HD? Once again, not sure which to take in conjuction, or the best thing to just take on its own.

Let me know if I can clarify anything!

Thanks in advance

EDIT: I'm not opposed to taking a different weight loss supplement then Cellucor. I just want something that will work well with my muscle building workout plan and whatnot
    EDIT2: So I decided Super HD sounds great for me.. but do you think it would be worth it to ALSO do CLK with that? I've noticed it's cheaper to buy them separately on amazon.
    Last edited by spade96; 08-13-2013 at 09:24 AM.

Yup super HD as a stand alone pill is a great option IMO

Edit: Wait a minute.. I just read the whole thing again.. So you are planning on losing weight right? You just said you want something that will work well with your muscle building workouts.. If you want to build muscle then keep building muscle, but if you want to go on a cut, then go ahead and lose weight. I would say focus on one thing lol
    I want to do both. I want to gain muscle and get cut. I've read a lot of testimonies of people lifting while taking Super HD, so I think it'd be fine. I don't have much body fat I wanna lose, but what I do have is really stubborn

I want to do both. I want to gain muscle and get cut. I've read a lot of testimonies of people lifting while taking Super HD, so I think it'd be fine. I don't have much body fat I wanna lose, but what I do have is really stubborn
    Then just go on an intense short cut. It is extremely hard to do both. Focus on one and do not waste your time. It will be an extremely slow process if you are going to do both at the same time. I highly suggest focusing on one thing and then moving on to the next priority after getting it done.

EDIT: With time and experience you realize that it gets much harder but seeing that you are a beginner, I would give it a try. I just realized you stated that you have been working out for 2 months. Can't hurt to try

workhard9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) workhard9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) workhard9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) workhard9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) workhard9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) workhard9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) workhard9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) workhard9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) workhard9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) workhard9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) workhard9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've taken SuperHD as a standalone, as well as stacked D4 with T7. My personal opinion is that D4 and T7 stacked worked better for me, while SuperHD was still a great product. Some other factors to consider are, when I took the D4T7 stack, I was in high school with much more free time to focus on working out and dieting. When I took SuperHD, I was in my freshman year of college so I was sitting for multiple hours a day studying and being inactive physically. This could have been the difference between the two, but if I had to choose between either the stack or the standalone, I would still choose the D4T7 stack just because of the great results I got from it.
    pain is weakness leaving the body

Then just go on an intense short cut. It is extremely hard to do both. Focus on one and do not waste your time. It will be an extremely slow process if you are going to do both at the same time. I highly suggest focusing on one thing and then moving on to the next priority after getting it done.

EDIT: With time and experience you realize that it gets much harder but seeing that you are a beginner, I would give it a try. I just realized you stated that you have been working out for 2 months. Can't hurt to try
    What if I did 2 workouts a day? I don't want to stop building muscle, as a big goal of mine is to get thicker arms. But, I have been wanting to wake up earlier every morning and do a 1 hour cardio workout to lose fat. Do you think this would do it? Basically, I don't want to stop lifting and building muscle mass.

What if I did 2 workouts a day? I don't want to stop building muscle, as a big goal of mine is to get thicker arms. But, I have been wanting to wake up earlier every morning and do a 1 hour cardio workout to lose fat. Do you think this would do it? Basically, I don't want to stop lifting and building muscle mass.
    Restrict calories by a small margin (300-500) a day below maintanance levels while still improving your workouts such as lifting more weight and doing more repetitions. Do HIIT cardio. It is the best form of cardio that helps preserve the most muscle as it ensures most of the weight loss comes from fat storage. Do not do an hour of HIIT a day though.. HIIT is better than steady state cardio. I'd do 3-4 times a week max on alternating days at 30 minute sessions if I were you.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks man!
    I would pick CLK with Super HD. it would be a great fatloss stacking agent, but you have a skewed goal of trying to add size while stacking fat loss and weight loss products. I suggest reading below.

Originally Posted by colby8100 View Post
    When I take super hd I buy the kit that comes with 1Hd and 1clk. I take 1hd pill and 1clk pill in morning then c4 and 1clk at night
    ^^ This is how i would dose it too.

Agree
    save the HD and CLK for cut, dont waste them during a bulk or when trying to gain size. the results seen from them will be minimal.

EDIT2: So I decided Super HD sounds great for me.. but do you think it would be worth it to ALSO do CLK with that?
    Buy them from bb.com and use a 10% coupon to get the best customer service you can get!

Agree 100%

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I would pick CLK with Super HD. it would be a great fatloss stacking agent, but you have a skewed goal of trying to add size while stacking fat loss and weight loss products. I suggest reading below.

^^ This is how i would dose it too.

Agree
    save the HD and CLK for cut, dont waste them during a bulk or when trying to gain size. the results seen from them will be minimal.

Buy them from bb.com and use a 10% coupon to get the best customer service you can get!

Agree 100%
    Thanks for the advice! I decided to stick with trying to get cut for the next 3 months rather than bulking up. But a few questions came up..
    1) Can I continue my weight lifting routine, just with eating less calories during the day?
    2) How can I take my weight lifting routine and change it to burn more fat, in other words, how can I increase my heart rate while lifting?

Here's my current routine:
    Monday-Back/Biceps Tuesday-Chest/Triceps Wednesday-Legs Thursday-Abs/Pushups/Back Friday-Chest/Abs/Shoulders Saturday-Rest Sunday-Rest

I do 3 sets of 8-12 reps normally while warming up with bike, situps, lunges, and inchworms. A bunch of HIIT weight lifting work outs I've seen work 3 muscle groups a day, so I'm not sure if mine will work. Something I've noticed is a lot of them also do abs every other day, with like 10 sets. Basically I'm wondering if I can get cut with my current workout, possibly by adding in some exercises to increase my heart rate. I assume I should try to increase reps and lower weight as well.

EDIT: would it be better just to change my program to a full body workout every day monday-friday?
    Last edited by spade96; 08-13-2013 at 02:09 PM.

Thanks for the advice! I decided to stick with trying to get cut for the next 3 months rather than bulking up. But a few questions came up..
    1) Can I continue my weight lifting routine, just with eating less calories during the day?
    2) How can I take my weight lifting routine and change it to burn more fat, in other words, how can I increase my heart rate while lifting?

Monday-Back/Biceps Tuesday-Chest/Triceps Wednesday-Legs Thursday-Abs/Pushups/Back Friday-Chest/Abs/Shoulders Saturday-Rest Sunday-Rest

I do 3 sets of 8-12 reps normally while warming up with bike, situps, lunges, and inchworms. A bunch of HIIT weight lifting work outs I've seen work 3 muscle groups a day, so I'm not sure if mine will work. Something I've noticed is a lot of them also do abs every other day, with like 10 sets. Basically I'm wondering if I can get cut with my current workout, possibly by adding in some exercises to increase my heart rate. I assume I should try to increase reps and lower weight as well.

EDIT: would it be better just to change my program to a full body workout every day monday-friday?

How about you do this. Look up Jason blaha 5x5 or starting strength or any other modified version of starting strength if you want. Follow those. For beginners, 5 day splits are bad. Take advantage of da noob gains foool! 3 day full body split is a great choice for you. I personally would highly recommend Jason's 5x5

Here's link http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...8036063&page=1

EDIT: Also, of course you should continue your weight lifting routine. Go at a small caloric deficit though (300-500) Have a slow cut in order to preserve as much muscle and strength as you can. Also, do not worry about increasing your heart rate while lifting. You naturally are. During aerobic exercise it is very common for the body to increase its overall blood pressure increased muscular demands and stroke volume) Dont stress things bud!

You should always LIFT HEAVY when losing weight to retain muscle mass. I would stick to a simple 3x a week full body or an upper/lower or 5/3/1 4x a week routine focusing on training heavy with minimal hypertrophy work.

You dont burn more fat via training weights, its a tool, your diet is the #1 factor and your caloric deficit

Read Above regarding training routines

Dont do HIIT weight lifting workouts, Train heavy, add minimal hypertrophy work and focus on retaining strength. Thats the key focus, let the diet do the work

No. dont train full body every single day , thats a horrible idea.

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UDoWUYCaFY

http://forum.simplyshredded.com/topi...aining-muscle/
    http://www.simplyshredded.com/layne-...ting-diet.html
    http://www.shreddedknowledge.com/hom...-layne-norton/

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    No. dont train full body every single day , thats a horrible idea.
    Great, thanks for the detailed explanation man, much appreciated.
    How about this:
    Monday: Chest/Back/Abs Tuesday: Legs/Triceps/Calves Wednesday: Shoulders/Traps/Biceps/Forearms Thursday: Fullbody Friday: Fullbody

Also, not sure what you mean by "upper/lower or 5/3/1 4x a week", haha sorry I'm a fitness newbie

Great, thanks for the detailed explanation man, much appreciated.
    How about this:
    Monday: Chest/Back/Abs Tuesday: Legs/Triceps/Calves Wednesday: Shoulders/Traps/Biceps/Forearms Thursday: Fullbody Friday: Fullbody

Also, not sure what you mean by "upper/lower or 5/3/1 4x a week", haha sorry I'm a fitness newbie
    google 5-3-1 Spreadsheet or Lyle McDonald Generic Bulking Routine.
    You will be set.