Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    xristos is not very well liked. (-100) xristos is not very well liked. (-100) xristos is not very well liked. (-100) xristos is not very well liked. (-100) xristos is not very well liked. (-100) xristos is not very well liked. (-100) xristos is not very well liked. (-100) xristos is not very well liked. (-100) xristos is not very well liked. (-100) xristos is not very well liked. (-100) xristos is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by RIP Quorthon View Post
    Because you've made a stupid assertion which, when you see is disproven, makes you look like a retard. Of course, I explained it already - why would you want to read either?
    Is it just me or is this version of DDCT a bit more aggresive than his previous names?

Just sayin.

SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I accidentally repped him too I think. Owned myself. I hate that.

J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Curtiz View Post
    sounds like something DDCT would do because hes that pathetic

x2

so.... RIP Quorthon how long until you start posting pics of your man tits and claiming to be >10% body fat?
    -=BMBC underground=-

*Lone Star Crew*

R.I.P. Miscimus

R.I.P. Zyzz - God of Aesthetics

RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by xristos View Post
    Is it just me or is this version of DDCT a bit more aggresive than his previous names?

Just sayin.
    I've always been this way. Because I'm not DatDereCe11Tech. Or did you miss that the first four times?

Originally Posted by SightSeeker View Post
    I accidentally repped him too I think. Owned myself. I hate that.
    Round of applause for the retard everyone.

Originally Posted by J-Peg View Post
    x2

so.... RIP Quorthon how long until you start posting pics of your man tits and claiming to be >10% body fat?

EdMarino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EdMarino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EdMarino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EdMarino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EdMarino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EdMarino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EdMarino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EdMarino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EdMarino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EdMarino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EdMarino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If he is under a new name he'll blow his cover the very first day he creates his account, he's that stupid, plus he can't resist posting pics of his man tits on every post he makes.
    "The definition of definition is reinvention".

xristos is not very well liked. (-100) xristos is not very well liked. (-100) xristos is not very well liked. (-100) xristos is not very well liked. (-100) xristos is not very well liked. (-100) xristos is not very well liked. (-100) xristos is not very well liked. (-100) xristos is not very well liked. (-100) xristos is not very well liked. (-100) xristos is not very well liked. (-100) xristos is not very well liked. (-100)
    I've always been this way. Because I'm not DatDereCe11Tech. Or did you miss that the first four times?

Round of applause for the retard everyone.

How many mirros did you say you have looked at yourself in?

old_Mark_NW is just really nice. (+1000) old_Mark_NW is just really nice. (+1000) old_Mark_NW is just really nice. (+1000) old_Mark_NW is just really nice. (+1000) old_Mark_NW is just really nice. (+1000) old_Mark_NW is just really nice. (+1000) old_Mark_NW is just really nice. (+1000) old_Mark_NW is just really nice. (+1000) old_Mark_NW is just really nice. (+1000) old_Mark_NW is just really nice. (+1000) old_Mark_NW is just really nice. (+1000)

RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RIP Quorthon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    He claimed over 1000. Check the join date. I've been banned before, but every name I've ever had, I have made a point of ripping on littledave in as many threads as possible. Check out the list of guys I mentioned earlier, they'll all let you know who I am.

J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    -=BMBC underground=-

*Lone Star Crew*

R.I.P. Miscimus

R.I.P. Zyzz - God of Aesthetics

Originally Posted by J-Peg View Post
    Rofl

IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i hope a mod IP bans him..most annoying MISC member ever

danielMSF is just really nice. (+1000) danielMSF is just really nice. (+1000) danielMSF is just really nice. (+1000) danielMSF is just really nice. (+1000) danielMSF is just really nice. (+1000) danielMSF is just really nice. (+1000) danielMSF is just really nice. (+1000) danielMSF is just really nice. (+1000) danielMSF is just really nice. (+1000) danielMSF is just really nice. (+1000) danielMSF is just really nice. (+1000)
    RIP Quothorn took the stress pill instead of chill pill I think.

Originally Posted by Mikesmaf View Post
    i hope a mod IP bans him..most annoying MISC member ever
    I've been pushing for that for ages. boyscouT said he'd talk with me about it because both myself and Morbid_Mind copped permabans after he cried to mods about us making fun of his tits, his flabs, his virginity and whatever else we were thinking of on the day, and he was allowed to post after being permabanned on a number of different names previously. Then he went on holidays to Canada, so no problems have been resolved as yet

Originally Posted by SIERRALAND View Post
    Yeah he doesnt pick up on sarcasm much either haha.

Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Because you've made a stupid IMPLICATION which, when you see is disproven, makes you look like a retard. Of course, I explained it already - why would you want to read either?
    Fixed.

"Funny how a guy with the same first 3 letters of DDCT's new name started this topic..."

The actual assertion - what is literally written - is correct. It is funny. I just figured it as coincidence, not a spoof, whatever.
    Last edited by Duckenheimer; 02-14-2008 at 07:03 AM.
    Interested in investing in militarizing poultry? Based in our Southernmost continent, no local taxes, no laws to worry about, guaranteed return! PM for further details

Originally Posted by SIERRALAND View Post
    Here's the thing, every one of my usernames lists my weight as between 220lb and 230lb, because I have been that way for over a year. Further, they all list my age as 23 - and many of them have been involved in flamewars with RIP Chuck or whatever his username was at that point in time. And certain fuckwits trying to be funny here are claiming all of a sudden that I am RIP Chuck, who always lists his stats as well - they're always the same, and completely different from mine.

Originally Posted by Duckenheimer View Post
    Fixed.
    There was no implication - that clown never implied that I was RIP Chuck, he flat out stated that I was RIP Chuck.

Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    new username probably "the_fattest_10%_bodyfat_ever_aka_rolls_and_bitch_ tits"

Yeah he doesnt pick up on sarcasm much either haha.
    It's one thing to be deliberately sarcastic; quite another to made stupid claims thinking you have **** all sorted out, then when someone explains otherwise say, "Oh, you don't pick up on sarcasm!"

Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There was no implication - that clown never implied that I was RIP Chuck, he flat out stated that I was RIP Chuck.
    Quote? I must of missed it.

*I edited my last post.
    Interested in investing in militarizing poultry? Based in our Southernmost continent, no local taxes, no laws to worry about, guaranteed return! PM for further details

Chill out man.. we know you arent DDCT.. Its going to be ok.. Just take deep... slow.. . breaths...

Everything is going to be OK.

Quote? I must of missed it.

*I edited my last post.
    I see. My bad. I thought you were referring to this fuckwit:

Originally Posted by SightSeeker View Post
    Hi Rip Chuck. How long to your banned again?

Exclamation

I see. My bad. I thought you were referring to this fuckwit:
    But you were saying that to Rizen.

Fuck off clown.
    Or what buddy?

But you were saying that to Rizen.
    I may have got them confused. I consider both douchebags, so it's an easy enough mistake to make.

Or what buddy?

EdMarino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EdMarino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EdMarino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EdMarino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EdMarino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EdMarino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EdMarino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EdMarino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EdMarino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EdMarino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EdMarino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Quorthon is definetly ddct.
    "The definition of definition is reinvention".

Originally Posted by Rizen View Post
    Funny how a guy with the same first 3 letters of DDCT's new name started this topic...
    Do some research, clown. Specifically, do some research in the Music section.

1. DatDereCe11Tech was RIP Chucks new name.
    2. I created this name shortly after RIP Chuck was created - Chuck being Chuck Schuldiner - because RIP Chuck was a dip**** and I, like Bloodbath and my fellow Music section colleagues, feel that the contribution of Quorthon to music was far greater than Schuldiners.
    3. RIP Quorthon is thus a parody of RIP Chuck.
    4. RIP Quorthon can be seen ripping on all 7 of RIP Chucks names in every section RIP Chuck posted in.
    5. According to your dumbass logic, that would require RIP Chuck to make a post, log out, log in as RIP Quorthon and post, then log back out and in again as RIP Chuck and respond, and so forth. Well done you idiot.
    6. Don't make stupid assertions without facts to back up said assertions, otherwise you'll look like a dumbass. Again.
    But Sightseeker didn't make that comment until... after these posts.

But Sightseeker didn't make that comment until... after these posts.
    ....as I said, I got them confused. Did you miss that bit?

Doin the best I can... Sellhast's Avatar
    Sellhast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sellhast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sellhast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sellhast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sellhast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sellhast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sellhast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sellhast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sellhast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sellhast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sellhast is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I am ddct's close personal friend (no homo) and I can attest that RIP quorthorn is in fact another of ddcts troll accounts
    \_(ツ)_/<3