xxwerdxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxwerdxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxwerdxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxwerdxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxwerdxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxwerdxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxwerdxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxwerdxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxwerdxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxwerdxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxwerdxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how does cardio affect bulk gains

I was thinking about doing some cardio after lifting to burn a few hundred calories, but I've seen it can hinder your gains, and some people say it dosn't. Anyone have a solid answer? thanks

BAMF_T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BAMF_T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BAMF_T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BAMF_T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BAMF_T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BAMF_T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BAMF_T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BAMF_T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BAMF_T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BAMF_T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BAMF_T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i would do cardio on your off days.
    *BMBC*

-It's not how much you lift, it's how much you look like you can lift!-

RU

eternalevolve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I ran for 1 mile. Did my workout (Full Body). Went back to the treadmill and ran 1.5 mile and walked .5 mile

I felt really good, but I took naNO Vapor and had the energy.

I plan on running mon-sat (about 30 miles per week) and lifting mon,wed,fri

I am training for some military tests though, so my goals are more strength/endurance rather than to get puffy

olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    AM fasted low intensity cardio is great for increasing your apetite all day and therefore couuld be great for bulking

pphilly51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pphilly51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pphilly51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pphilly51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pphilly51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pphilly51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pphilly51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pphilly51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pphilly51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pphilly51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    do your cardio post workout if your looking for losing fat. that way your body uses whatever you had for carbs as an energy source for your weights which is awesome and whatever left for carbs and fat for cardio. i believe thats how i percieved my readings and thats what i do and i'm bigger and stronger than ever. i also heard in the morning on low intensity to help burn fat.
    For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger

Lift Hard Get Big Be Happy