Thread: Complan

RedlineRider is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedlineRider is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedlineRider is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedlineRider is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedlineRider is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedlineRider is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedlineRider is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedlineRider is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedlineRider is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedlineRider is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedlineRider is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Complan

I am going to start buying this Complan protein powder as a supplement for me liftg, and am planning to use it in shakes for like 1 pre-workout, and another post-workout. Good idea?

Here is the link to their website- could you guys have a look and tell me if it is worth taking. My main goals right now are to build muscle and get toned around the chest and abs area:

http://www.complanfoods.com/
    ذربايجان ديلیMISC VIGILANTEذربايجان ديلی

Current Stack:

Animal Pak, Flex, Omega
    Universal Torrent, Uni-Liver
    ON 100% Choc Mint
    Universal Real Gains

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why would you not use something that ben tried and true instead of some no name brand that no one here would support your use of?

Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    At 15-16g protein per 100g serving I wouldn't really call it a 'protein powder', more like a sugary powdered milk drink with vitamins. The chicken one seems to be not much more exciting than a soup.

Personally I'd avoid them.
    BLAP BLAP BLAPB APBLAP PLAB BAPB BP@P BLAPL APBLL LBAP

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"
    - Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow, that a really purple website......

no thanks

WOWOWOW that's a lot of sugar!!!

RedlineRider is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedlineRider is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedlineRider is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedlineRider is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedlineRider is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedlineRider is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedlineRider is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedlineRider is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedlineRider is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedlineRider is on a distinguished road. (+10) RedlineRider is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I wanted to get like whey protein but my dad dosent want me taking them because they are too expensive
    ذربايجان ديلیMISC VIGILANTEذربايجان ديلی

Current Stack:

Animal Pak, Flex, Omega
    Universal Torrent, Uni-Liver
    ON 100% Choc Mint
    Universal Real Gains

Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't really see how that Complan stuff would work out cheaper than a competitively priced whey protein.

Your other options are to get more protein from whole foods, look into bulk whey concentrate (inexpensive and effective assuming you're not lactose intolerant- which I guess your not looking at the ingredients of Complan) or get a job (or another job).

Unfortunately bodybuilding isn't always cheap.
    BLAP BLAP BLAPB APBLAP PLAB BAPB BP@P BLAPL APBLL LBAP

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"
    - Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

I was just thinking the same

Bulk whey would be cheaper!

exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by RedlineRider
    get toned around the chest and abs area[/url]
    How do you tone a muscle?
    Do you think that your better than me?
    You better wake up cause you know it's a lie.

Friends don't let friends buy from Protein Factory...