bench56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Could Someone Help Me Out Plz

Hey well i'm in a bad mood cause i got neg repped on the wwe forum by some noobs cause I don't like cena, but thats besides the point.

I was wondering if taking 2 scoops of Xpand a day would be harmful to me in anyway. Like taking one pre, and 1 post, I was just wondering cause i'm 5'6'', and 140 pounds. Sowould the 8 grams of creatine a day be harmful er not???
    Thanks for your help.
    **I'm like the East coast number one playboy B,
    Hugh Hefner'll tell you he don't got sh*t on me**

gymbuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbuff will become famous soon enough. (+50) gymbuff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    taking a serving pre and post is recomeded actually.. also check out my Xpand log below.. most of the questions are answered in there!
    60 day Controlled Labs WB @ Night sponsored Super Stack!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=928060

GymBuff's 60 day White Blood@Night Log With Pictures!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=818088

ThermoLife Ecdysten sponsored Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=795289

My San Endotest Review / Log
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=524604[/url]

Dymatize Xpand Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=629576

goodkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodkid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    8 grams? too much for you i'd say.

Go for 5 grams. anything extra is expensive piss.
    (that is, after loading of course)
    Back from the dead.

zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    you dont need xpand period.

food, water, sleep

whey, multi, fish oil, maybe some creatine mono

bench56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nah, i'll stick with my xpand, makes lifting a whole lot funner. Besides I eat like a pig, and take my multi like a good little boy in the morning, and I don't think its possible to drink anymore water a day than I do now(go to the bathroom about 2 times a class in school), oh and creatine mono makes me look bloated, i'd take the 4g of CEE in the Xpand anyday over mono.
    **I'm like the East coast number one playboy B,
    Hugh Hefner'll tell you he don't got sh*t on me**

aquanutz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aquanutz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aquanutz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aquanutz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aquanutz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aquanutz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aquanutz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aquanutz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aquanutz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aquanutz is on a distinguished road. (+10) aquanutz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've heard that the body can only use about 5g of Creatine a day (be it Mono or EE) and going to far over can actually be detremental. BUT I'm also a firm believe in that not everything works the same for everyone so I would play with it all and see how it makes you feel. Good luck!

P.S. You really should get some Whey. I used to just rely on my diet for my protein, but the instant I added Whey to my routine, I noticed an improvement of all my lifts and an increase in muscle mass. Just a thought.
    <!-- Insert witty Sig here -->

zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by aquanutz
    I've heard that the body can only use about 5g of Creatine a day (be it Mono or EE) and going to far over can actually be detremental. BUT I'm also a firm believe in that not everything works the same for everyone so I would play with it all and see how it makes you feel. Good luck!

P.S. You really should get some Whey. I used to just rely on my diet for my protein, but the instant I added Whey to my routine, I noticed an improvement of all my lifts and an increase in muscle mass. Just a thought.

last i heard, your body can use about 5.25g of creatine per day...and it makes 2-3 grams of that on its own. one of the reasons why most of the ester/akg creatine pills seem so underdosed.