lamboss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile confused with supplements and goals , need advice !!

my goal is to get ripped well kind off what im going to include in the picture "my goal" , i was 82KG and now Im 77KG i have been taking USN Xedra Cut and Optimum Nutrion Whey protein. But i think its not really helping that much ?? I have also included a pic off "my body now", so can i get some advice on how to get like "my goal". Someone Mentioned i should use "Testoterone Booosters" such as "USN TEST ANABOL" ? that would give me size and burn fat at the same time?? Should i buy it ? , thx for the advice ! im 19 years old 5"10 btw*
    Attached Images

jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You don't need a test booster right now at all or even fatburners. You are very new so I suggest instead of spending time in the supplement section you go to the nutrition and workout sections asap. You need to learn a proper diet and routine before supplment come into play. Once you get your training and diet in check then look into basic supplements which are protein, multi, fish oil, and creatine.