leopea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question about a creatine cycle and injury

Hi,

Hopefully someone will be able to give me some advice. I got injured two weeks ago, right after my 5-day loading period, and I haven't been able to do any serious training - I only went to the gym four times since then. I've set my calendar for the 5 weeks, which is up in another two weeks. I've been taking the creatine, but since I'm haven't able to do any (real/serious) training, is it pointless to continue? Should I stop and reload as soon as I'm healed or should I continue with the next couple of weeks so that the creatine is in my system? The thing is, that I could to go to the gym (I'm not in a cast or anything), but I don't want to risk potentialy hurting myself any further - of course not risking further injury is the best (albeit unfortunate) thing to consider. I just hope that taking creating while not training isn't wasting it. I know that the best time to take it is within 30 min or so from the end of the workingout, but how long it stays in the system is what I don't know.

Thanks for your answers/advice!

Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000)
    Once saturated it takes ~4 weeks to get back down to baseline. Probably not linear though.

But for 2 weeks, I'd just keep taking it. If you're going to be out for month(s), I'd stop.