Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Torrette Typing Syndrom FreshMintBlue's Avatar
    FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000)

China plans to whipe America from the face of this earth

From another board

transcript of a speech given by Chinas Defense Minister..

http://www.halturnershow.com/Chinese...AgainstUS.html

We must prepare ourselves for two scenarios. If our biological weapons succeed in the surprise attack [on the United States, the Chinese people will be able to keep their losses at a minimum in the fight against the United States. If, however, the attack fails and triggers a nuclear retaliation from the United States, China would perhaps suffer a catastrophe in which more than half of its population would perish. That is why we need to be ready with air defense systems for our big and medium-sized cities. Whatever the case may be, we can only move forward fearlessly for the sake of our Party and state and our nation’s future, regardless of the hardships we have to face and the sacrifices we have to make. The population, even if more than half dies, can be reproduced. But if the Party falls, everything is gone, and forever gone!

From a humanitarian perspective, we should issue a warning to the American people and persuade them to leave America and leave the land they have lived in to the Chinese people. Or at least they should leave half of the United States to be China’s colony, because America was first discovered by the Chinese. But would this work? If this strategy does not work, then there is only one choice left to us. That is, use decisive means to “clean up” America, and reserve America for our use in a moment. Our historical experience has proven that as long as we make it happen, nobody in the world can do anything about us. Furthermore, if the United States as the leader is gone, then other enemies have to surrender to us.
    FreshMint's Book of generaly cool People:

Sword_; (OZ), LoveThyPain, The Conqueror, Haider254, IceDragon, dodigago, ®eckless, BB is 4 life :), _Sniper_, danishabs, NorwegianBadass, Chipman

TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBourne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I hope they don't miss and hit Canada

supersayin3544 is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersayin3544 is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersayin3544 is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersayin3544 is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersayin3544 is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersayin3544 is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersayin3544 is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersayin3544 is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersayin3544 is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersayin3544 is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersayin3544 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TheBourne

I hope they do miss and hit canada
    "what we do in life echoes in eternity"
    -Gladiator

Keep moving forward... AlbinoGerbil's Avatar
    AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheBourne
    Yeah, that would be tragic.

itninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why would they want to attack a consumer nation like the US? We keep their economy going by buying all their trinkets. I look at my desk and can see 10 things that say "made in china" on the back.

Furthermore, why isn't this in all the major newspapers and being reported on TV?
    -IT

Transformed my body the old fashioned way.
    -Now to transform it again

Remember every body is different, what works for one person, doesn't have to apply to you - experiment and find what does work.

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Play with fire, you get burned.
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

Throw up your rawkfist danthaman669's Avatar
    danthaman669 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danthaman669 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danthaman669 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danthaman669 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danthaman669 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danthaman669 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danthaman669 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danthaman669 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danthaman669 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danthaman669 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danthaman669 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if we were to go to war right now with china we would stomp a mudhole. in a few years i dont know who would win. if they randomly invade us then im def signing up for the marines
    Military Press 90lb dbs x 8 @ 195lbs
    The Photo Chopperz™

http://www.photochopperz.com

bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000) bluemarlin04 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by danthaman669
    if we were to go to war right now with china we would stomp a mudhole. in a few years i dont know who would win. if they randomly invade us then im def signing up for the marines
    china would be nothing if they ever decided to do that.
    Fukc dieting you only live once-me

U.S. Navy Corpsman...Corpsman up.

Naval Aircrewman School Graduate

iLoveComputers is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLoveComputers is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLoveComputers is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLoveComputers is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLoveComputers is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLoveComputers is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLoveComputers is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLoveComputers is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLoveComputers is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLoveComputers is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLoveComputers is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dont know guys, even in a few years we might be able to ripp their aholes apart. Few days ago, amercia and india made a nuclear deal and remember india really doesnt like china. Along with that india does have alot of technology and the worlds second biggest population.
    I'm a nobody you say, nobody is perfect therefore I am.

Got a website? Need your security audited? PM for more details.

Torrette Typing Syndrom FreshMintBlue's Avatar
    FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000)
    You guys totaly miss the point... none of us know for sure if it will happen in the future...
    What we do know is that they are acctually planing for an event like this.
    FreshMint's Book of generaly cool People:

Sword_; (OZ), LoveThyPain, The Conqueror, Haider254, IceDragon, dodigago, ®eckless, BB is 4 life :), _Sniper_, danishabs, NorwegianBadass, Chipman

Borntobebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Borntobebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Borntobebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Borntobebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Borntobebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Borntobebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Borntobebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Borntobebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Borntobebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Borntobebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Borntobebad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by iLoveComputers
    Dont know guys, even in a few years we might be able to ripp their aholes apart. Few days ago, amercia and india made a nuclear deal and remember india really doesnt like china. Along with that india does have alot of technology and the worlds second biggest population.
    hate sir gotta love it
    I like pink tacos how about YOU :)

bodyweight 170
    bench 285
    deadlift 330
    miltary 160 actually havent max yet

I fight because I know this world is cold,cold place I've been let down stepped on, passed up,and F' D over I fight because I know that in this world, the one perosn you can rely on is yourself wives cheat,family abandons and friends sell you out. When I.m that cage it me versus the world True I might get beaten but I won't be a deceiver. IN the cage I find truth, It is only throught truth that we can find ourselves.

Limits are only for those that set them . If you have the will power you can accomplish all your goals. Each journey begins with a step.

I/m not scared i not afraid I am tough I/m a animal and i will eat you if i have too

no fear

Throw up your rawkfist danthaman669's Avatar
    danthaman669 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danthaman669 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danthaman669 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danthaman669 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danthaman669 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danthaman669 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danthaman669 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danthaman669 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danthaman669 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danthaman669 will become famous soon enough. (+50) danthaman669 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i dont think a war between such powerful nations would happen to be honest. both the US and China would have to realize this would potentially be the biggest war ever and could cost the most lives.
    Military Press 90lb dbs x 8 @ 195lbs
    The Photo Chopperz™

http://www.photochopperz.com

sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    And along with the spears of us Filipinos, and our WW2 left-over weapons, we can support you guys and win in case some crazy country attacks you!

BigJohn308 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn308 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn308 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn308 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn308 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn308 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn308 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn308 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn308 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn308 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJohn308 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FreshMintBlue
    You guys totaly miss the point... none of us know for sure if it will happen in the future...
    What we do know is that they are acctually planing for an event like this.

Heres how I feel...Blue Mint if you are "planning" to kick my ass, I am going to find you and try to kick your ass as viciously as I can. I dont buy the "we dont know if they will do this or not"..if they are planning on it then they WILL do it.. I question the authenticity of that "speech". If it was actually given and was an actual plan, I assure you the US is making plans.
    5'10" 285#
    Raw lifter, aspiring BJJ artist, 41 yrs old

"We each have within us the greatest power of all, the power of choice"-John Crone Jr. 2001

Architect of Aggression One Man Army's Avatar
    One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hmmmm.....I smell bs(even though the webpage declared it wasnt) Why would china admit to its "secret" attack?? Why would they want all of Americans to leave and give the land to china?? Sounds completley ludicrous. Also why would China want to ruin its economy...the reason they have a good economy is with trading with the US.

iLoveComputers is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLoveComputers is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLoveComputers is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLoveComputers is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLoveComputers is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLoveComputers is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLoveComputers is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLoveComputers is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLoveComputers is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLoveComputers is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLoveComputers is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I read somwhere that china's army isnt mobile enough to do a full out attack on the US. Yes, they do have a massive amount of man power, but do they have transportation to move those people around?

Kirby28 is just really nice. (+1000) Kirby28 is just really nice. (+1000) Kirby28 is just really nice. (+1000) Kirby28 is just really nice. (+1000) Kirby28 is just really nice. (+1000) Kirby28 is just really nice. (+1000) Kirby28 is just really nice. (+1000) Kirby28 is just really nice. (+1000) Kirby28 is just really nice. (+1000) Kirby28 is just really nice. (+1000) Kirby28 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't see how with our technology, their million man army could actually land in North America... and they don't want a Nucular war. Not gonna happen until they invent the star trek transporter.

Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am sorry, but I have a hard time believing this. I don't know who the Hal Turner show is, but they don't sound all that reliable to me. And it's funny that such a comment wouldn't be plastered everywhere. I guess only that show know's what's going on with China.

China is running out of space in 5-10 years and openly says they will do a surprise attack. Think about that.

The defense minister of China said:

If our biological weapons succeed in the surprise attack on the United States, the Chinese people will be able to keep their losses at a minimum in the fight against the United States.
    That would be one very stupid high ranking military official.

How many SSBN subs do we have again? How many nukes do they carry? How many of these nukes do we need to destroy something the size of china considering the yeild on one of these missiles is probably 100x what we had in WW2. How does a surprise attack on the USA stop them from launching?

Seriously, someone is stirring the pot, but I doubt it's the chinese.

Registered User Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie's Avatar
    Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dennis_TheMenace_Bonvie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The Chinese ultimate plan is world domination. They are becoming more and more aggressive politically. They will continue to test how much influence they can sway and how much pressure they can put on local countries. In the next twenty years the antagonism between the USA and China will increase exponentially.

Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Harold "Hal" Turner is an Internet radio talk show host from North Bergen, New Jersey, USA known for his strong opinions regarding minorities and his perception of Jewish control of the U.S. government. His program, The Hal Turner Show, is broadcast worldwide from "Metropolitan New York, New York" via the internet. Turner has been accused of racism and falsifying cartain things said on his show or presented on his site, such as this speach.

Turner identifies himself as a Roman Catholic although many of the ideas he presents on his show do not conform to the Catholic faith.

Here he is, Hal Turner and his show. yes, he sounds like a very reliable source.

Hal Turner

Location: Lazy student, 19, from Sunny England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    dont believe the hype
    whatever people say i am, thats what i'm not

Frank Castle 2 Frank Castle 2 Frank Castle 2 Frank Castle 2 Frank Castle 2 Frank Castle 2 Frank Castle 2 Frank Castle 2 Frank Castle 2 Frank Castle 2 Frank Castle 2
    Doesn't it say in the bible the Chinese race will take over the world one day?
    "oh my god stop talking about fedor we have a hot girl here"
    - chucknorris1

Originally Posted by Frank Castle 2

Guys now its really gona happen, the bible might have it written somewhere....we are 0wn3d

Frank Castle 2 Frank Castle 2 Frank Castle 2 Frank Castle 2 Frank Castle 2 Frank Castle 2 Frank Castle 2 Frank Castle 2 Frank Castle 2 Frank Castle 2 Frank Castle 2
    Originally Posted by iLoveComputers
    Guys now its really gona happen, the bible might have it written somewhere....we are 0wn3d
    I'm an atheist.

I was just asking that's all.
    - chucknorris1

DanGK is just really nice. (+1000) DanGK is just really nice. (+1000) DanGK is just really nice. (+1000) DanGK is just really nice. (+1000) DanGK is just really nice. (+1000) DanGK is just really nice. (+1000) DanGK is just really nice. (+1000) DanGK is just really nice. (+1000) DanGK is just really nice. (+1000) DanGK is just really nice. (+1000) DanGK is just really nice. (+1000)
    the fact that china claimed to have spend 30 billion dollars on army when they spended about 90 billion dollars.

This **** is fake I think

japlha will become famous soon enough. (+50) japlha will become famous soon enough. (+50) japlha will become famous soon enough. (+50) japlha will become famous soon enough. (+50) japlha will become famous soon enough. (+50) japlha will become famous soon enough. (+50) japlha will become famous soon enough. (+50) japlha will become famous soon enough. (+50) japlha will become famous soon enough. (+50) japlha will become famous soon enough. (+50) japlha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Frank Castle 2
    The bible doesn't say that.
    But it does say this:
    Jer 25:27 "...Drink ye, and be drunken, and spue, and fall, and rise no more,..."

Can anyone else confirm that??^^

My Nan is seriously convinced it does.
    - chucknorris1

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've read something like that before. I personally don't that it will ever come to anything like that in any of our lifetimes.

Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No one can invade the US. The vast majority of us have guns and would shot the hell out of anyone that came. It would be suicide.
    5 years of working out and 50 more to go.

Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thats It. I'm going into my evil lab to create a super poison that will kill all the worlds rice fields. Starvation should fix the problem relitivley quickly.

((Evil Laugh)) Ha ha ah ah ah ah ahh ha ah ah ah ha