m27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

haha check out this HILARIOUS website

I was reading the IMDB message boards and somebody posted this...

http://www.cpps90.com/html/kevin_is_...n_is_hot3.html

1) I can't imagine what kind of ****phile loser WRITES this crap.
    2) Check out the claims themselves, especially with the pictures.

Does this guy look like he benches 315lb? LOL

just thought it was good for a laugh
    your comments are appreciated
    Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
    - Mark Twain

from the site:

The biggest plates used in weight-lifting are 45 pounds each. These plates are huge, and measure almost half as tall as the typical 13- or 14-year-old!
    hahahahaha
    now I'm really starting to think the site is a joke
    Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
    - Mark Twain

At 17, Kevin was curling 125 lbs with two hands
    ROFL
    its funnier when you see the pics
    - Mark Twain

SPAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPAM is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ok we get the picture....

lil d has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lil d has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    its been posted before its stupid either its a joke or just some really retarded fan
    5'3
    Starting weight: 103
    26/11/2005 - 123
    Bodybuilding: 4 Months

28/08/2005
    Arms: 12.5"L / 13"R
    Forearms: 10"
    Chest: 39.5"
    Waist: 28.5"
    Quads: 20.5"
    Calves: 14"
    BT: Ectomorph

SPAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPAM is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPAM is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    these quotes made me LOL

'Two hundred pounds is so heavy that most grownups can't lift it. If you and your friend weigh 100 lbs each, Kevin could lift both of you at once, one in each hand!'

theres just so little backup that 'most grownups couldnt lift it' if any at all. And i've seen people in my gym throw around this weight.

'Keep in mind that Kevin lifted 200 lbs not once, but three times! That's the same as moving 600 lbs of weight with only three lifts!! How many 14-year-olds can do that?!'

My friend can, and my uncle. Oh and my old stepfather, this kid i knew in fort carson, and plenty of people i'v emet in the gym.

' If you need more proof of Kevin's strength, check out the size of his arms! For many people, the size of the arm is a very revealing measure of strength! Arms are notoriously difficult to develop, and few people are able to achieve much more than moderate improvement in the size of their arms'

I've seen guys in the gym with bigger arms than me but could only bench a small bit more than i can...IMO arm size doesnt always show strength.

--

This kid really isnt that impressive....

Originally Posted by SPAM
    these quotes made me LOL

'Two hundred pounds is so heavy that most grownups can't lift it. If you and your friend weigh 100 lbs each, Kevin could lift both of you at once, one in each hand!'

theres just so little backup that 'most grownups couldnt lift it' if any at all. And i've seen people in my gym throw around this weight.

'Keep in mind that Kevin lifted 200 lbs not once, but three times! That's the same as moving 600 lbs of weight with only three lifts!! How many 14-year-olds can do that?!'

My friend can, and my uncle. Oh and my old stepfather, this kid i knew in fort carson, and plenty of people i'v emet in the gym.

' If you need more proof of Kevin's strength, check out the size of his arms! For many people, the size of the arm is a very revealing measure of strength! Arms are notoriously difficult to develop, and few people are able to achieve much more than moderate improvement in the size of their arms'

I've seen guys in the gym with bigger arms than me but could only bench a small bit more than i can...IMO arm size doesnt always show strength.

--

one look at the pictures shows that its all a lie. the outrageous quotes just make it funnier.

I emailed the webpage's author, and I'm eagerly awaiting his response.
    - Mark Twain

Architect of Aggression One Man Army's Avatar
    One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow...strong admiration

maffie2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maffie2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maffie2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maffie2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maffie2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maffie2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maffie2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maffie2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maffie2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maffie2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maffie2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    WOW STRONG BULLCRAP

They said his arm is 16". I def. dont believe it

its funny because I grew up with this guy and I know him in person and he probably can't lift 200lb, let alone 315lb

no disrespect to him, he's just not nearly as strong as that site tries to portray
    - Mark Twain

Tis site reminds me of when my sister tried to convince me Justin Timberlake was the sexiest devil of them all 5 years back.

Get out of my face! equilibrium's Avatar
    equilibrium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) equilibrium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) equilibrium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) equilibrium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) equilibrium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) equilibrium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) equilibrium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) equilibrium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) equilibrium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) equilibrium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) equilibrium has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This is the biggest load of bull**** i've ever seen. The site and the thread. Who give a rat's ass how much you can bench. I benched an elephant yesterday today im thinking of benching a giraffe, i was a bit sore after yesterday. Seriously as long as your body looks good who really cares how much you can bench. Taking into consideration that this is a teen "bodybuilidng" forum and not "powerlifting" numbers to me are bull****. So all you guys get your asses to the gym and dont waste your time with Kevin i dunno whats poundage.
    Solong
    Last edited by equilibrium; 03-07-2006 at 05:27 AM.

Magnus89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magnus89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magnus89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magnus89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magnus89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magnus89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magnus89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magnus89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Magnus89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    his arms doesn't looks like 16''
    Sorry for my english, it's not my mother language.

-stefan- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    haha his arms is so not 16" my arms are baerly 16" and belive me they are Bigger

The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100)
    LMAO....he looks like a pipsqueak

northernLad1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) northernLad1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) northernLad1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) northernLad1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) northernLad1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) northernLad1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) northernLad1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) northernLad1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) northernLad1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) northernLad1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) northernLad1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SPAM

Did you not read it? The article asked how many 14 year olds can lift it. I doubt your friend, uncle, old stepfather and the kid you knew in fort carson are all 14.
    current status: BULKING
    TARGET - 83kg/183lbs by 31/12/06
    08/06 - 78kg / 172lbs

Originally Posted by northernLad1
    Did you not read it? The article asked how many 14 year olds can lift it. I doubt your friend, uncle, old stepfather and the kid you knew in fort carson are all 14.
    notice the fan said 'most ADULTS couldnt lift it', or anyone for tha tmatter. I was just stating that its not as uncommon as people think it is.