Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

One or Trenabol-X users -- roid rage ?

I was just wondering if any of the people who are on "One" , "One+" or "Trenabol-X" are experiencing any RIOD Rage. I'm sure there is some, because I experienced increased aggression on my Megabol-X stack. I'm contemplating picking one of these up before they get pulled so I can do a Stack in late march or april.

To the people who have done PH's before using either of these two products...

"How would you compare the increased aggression now to your other PH experiences ? "

K (same) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You are from Chicago. You don't need an excuse to start a bar fight! lol

I spent a lot of time in the Windy City. I know what it's like to be able to proclaim "I am from Chicago! If you don't like my way then stay out of my way!" lol

But seriously, there is no evidence to support the so called "roid rage". In most roid-rage cases, the person was predisposed to be hot tempered and violent. The steroid just enabled him to act out his inner aggression. The strength and energy increase was just the tool the hot-tempered bastard needed, so to speak.

You might get a bit more irritable because of higher testosterone in your blood (re: Megabol 4AD).

Even Fina which is widely accepted as causing you to be "hard to live with" is way over-blown.

wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    K (same) I would agree with you on this. Fina however, definetly caused me additional agression..but certainly not "roid rage" Yes your temper may flare quicker, and burn a bit hotter, but it is still within control. If 1-test is similar in nature, I could see perhaps increased agression, however.

I also hit the windy city for "The Taste of Chicago" on the 4th of July. If millions of people crushing you as you try to get out of the city after the fireworks doesnt set you off...you will be just fine!!

VolatileMX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Roid Rage

Roid Rage = Spending $400 on VPX Products. I was young give me a break.
    "More Guns, Less Crime" John Lott, Jr.

"Go ahead, Run...You'll just die Tired" Sniper

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Chi- I'd like to comment on this subject,,,,, But I have to go break something now
    Psalm 121

rjo1414 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rjo1414 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I feel that roid rage would be blowing thinigs way out of proportion. There is some increased aggression, but I think that a lot of the increased aggression and anger is mental (similar to the placebo effect). I don't think that the increased test boost from one or PH's is not enough to take away your ability to control anger, but the thought of "im taking PH or a "steriod" therefore i should be getting angry more and easier" and such. People have told me I have an anger problem but supplementing with ONE is not giving roid rage.

MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MurphMan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well, people said I was turning into an *******, but I just told them what Littlelats told me to say:

" I'm just having a bad hormone day!"
    Last edited by MurphMan; 01-03-2002 at 04:03 PM.

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    K,

I stay away from "The Taste", to many vacationers.
    (Chicago Fest was better)(Better Music, more about the music, not FOOD)

I am a somewhat of a "Hot Head" Naturally and on my Meg-X cycle I did notice that I was more intense when I did get mad.
    I mean sh#t, I even would get quite abit more upset at my kids about things I normally wouldn't.

For me it wasn't a placebo affect.

I was just wondering what everyone else's experience was, especially with one or tren-X and aggression.

fitnessman - hehehehehe (good one)

rjo1414,

It's not that I lost total control, I feel I did pretty well.
    It was just I did notice a definate increase in aggression and a decrease of tollerance to ASSH*LES when on my stack.

MurphMan,

Two words....."Maximum" and "Stacks"
    If that didn't cause any "Bad Hormone Days", I would be surprised.