Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    God Gifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) God Gifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) God Gifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) God Gifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) God Gifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) God Gifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) God Gifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) God Gifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) God Gifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) God Gifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) God Gifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Dirty Cop pig rolled his window on me

So im walking home this afternoon from school for lunch. I'm walking up the street toward the cop car. As I approach the cop car to pass by this little racist pig rolls his window up just as i pass by. most cops are racist

and yea, so me and my friend are riding home from the city, and some pig cop picks my friends car out of everyones because his tail (those thins on the back of the car i dunno wut theyre called) light wasnt working. I mean the light is so small but he gets ticketed just for that. rankt over

Architect of Aggression One Man Army's Avatar
    One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs down

So he rolled his car window up and hes racist...wow strong racist activity

God Gifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) God Gifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) God Gifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) God Gifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) God Gifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) God Gifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) God Gifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) God Gifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) God Gifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) God Gifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) God Gifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by One Man Army
    So he rolled his car window up and hes racist...wow strong racist activity
    yea hes a racist. why else would he roll his window up? i guarentee if a classy white man with abercrombie walks by he wouldnt do anything.,

edit : nitrox way to go negging me when you havnt even responded in to my thread

Nothin but a peanut!!!! sLiPkNoT Fan's Avatar
    sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sLiPkNoT Fan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rulanfistccd
    So im walking home this afternoon from school for lunch. I'm walking up the street toward the cop car. As I approach the cop car to pass by this little racist pig rolls his window up just as i pass by. most cops are racist

and yea, so me and my friend are riding home from the city, and some pig cop picks my friends car out of everyones because his tail (those thins on the back of the car i dunno wut theyre called) light wasnt working. I mean the light is so small but he gets ticketed just for that. rankt over
    Why give him the benefit of the doubt when you can hate him. It is easier to dislike then like...think about it.
    "It's in our nature to destroy ourselves" - The Terminator

Edmonton Oilers Fan
    GATORS Crew
    PIITB

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Do you walk leaning to one side? I assume the weight of that massive chip on your shoulder would cause that problem.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

pussylia is not very well liked. (-100) pussylia is not very well liked. (-100) pussylia is not very well liked. (-100) pussylia is not very well liked. (-100) pussylia is not very well liked. (-100) pussylia is not very well liked. (-100) pussylia is not very well liked. (-100) pussylia is not very well liked. (-100) pussylia is not very well liked. (-100) pussylia is not very well liked. (-100) pussylia is not very well liked. (-100)
    wow strong attempt to goat people into a snapshow over petty bull****

[maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    busted tail light is a violation. ticket justified. good day.
    Fear is the mind killer.

TestosteroGROW 2 HP log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2197341

Originally Posted by [maniac]
    busted tail light is a violation. ticket justified. good day.
    of course it's justified. But he picks us out of everyone on the GW.

Let It Be Known!!!!!!!!!! Beansent's Avatar
    Beansent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beansent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beansent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beansent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beansent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beansent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beansent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beansent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beansent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beansent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beansent has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would be upset at first too, but that's just overgeneralizing. Think about the more realistic scenarios like him rolling up his window b/c he didn't want a normal civilian to see what classified assignments he was doing.

[maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50) [maniac] will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    did everyone else have a busted tail light?
    Fear is the mind killer.

TestosteroGROW 2 HP log

psycho69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) psycho69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) psycho69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) psycho69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) psycho69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) psycho69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) psycho69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) psycho69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) psycho69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) psycho69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) psycho69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Did he administer you with AIDS and get you addicted to crack aswell?
    o0o0o0oh my bicepts r bigger than yours, i feel so special!

Rikwa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rikwa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rikwa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rikwa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rikwa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rikwa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rikwa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rikwa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rikwa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rikwa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rikwa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

hmm sounds like you are being dumb
    the cop was prolly cold , and yes a tail light out does get you a ticket sometimes
    my blogs
    howigotripped.wordpress.com
    submissiongrappling.wordpress.com

Rikwa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rikwa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rikwa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rikwa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rikwa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rikwa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rikwa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rikwa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rikwa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rikwa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rikwa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    DAMN YOU MANIAC i thought i would make the funny

Originally Posted by [maniac]
    Do you know how small the light was? Plus the heavy traffic. He obviously spotted 2 minorties driving a tinted black maxima, then found the taillight was broken. And this is not the first time...hes been pulled over PLENTY of times for petty stuff like this it's ridiclous.

~Misc Illuminati~ AccountantGuy's Avatar
    AccountantGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) AccountantGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) AccountantGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) AccountantGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) AccountantGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) AccountantGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) AccountantGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) AccountantGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) AccountantGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) AccountantGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) AccountantGuy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    BWWHAHAHA.

The cop was pro'ly just cold. I am a white accountant and I go stopped by some cop for having expired tags, and then I had a cop peel off when I came by. Another time I saw two cops get in their cars just as I was driving by. Total rascists...musta thought I was going to do a drive-by on them.
    The best threads of 2004: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=377096&highlight=2004
    The best threads of 2005: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=601510&highlight=2005+best
    The best threads of 2006: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=940367&highlight=2006+best
    The best threads of 2007: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5860741&highlight=2007+best

or maby just the fact that it was 2 teens? white people get pulled over as well you know

Do you know how small the light was? Plus the heavy traffic. He obviously spotted 2 minorties driving a tinted black maxima, then found the taillight was broken. And this is not the first time...hes been pulled over PLENTY of times for petty stuff like this it's ridiclous.
    it doesnt matter how small the light is, its still broken and its still illegal.
    Fear is the mind killer.

TestosteroGROW 2 HP log

shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000)
    One time a cop moved in next door. Then a few months later he moved out and SOLD THE HOUSE. ****ING RACIST.

another story...happened to me over the summer i gotta tell you before i head to sleep. this is 100 true.

anyways im walking to gametstop its about a 30 min walk i had nothing better to do. anyways i see this cop car pass me 2 times and i get suspicious. 5 min later he passes again, stops in the middle of the street, does a uturn, drive towards me, gets out of the car and immedietly tells me to stop what im doing. he then questions me about where i've been, searched my backpack. he then tells me that there has been a robbery in my town and that the person reported had the same description as me. white tee and a baseball cap. RACIST

skinnyme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyme is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Kindof a strong assumption, don't you think? I wouldn't complain. If you drive with a busted taillight, you run the risk of getting a ticket for it. And just because he rolled the window up as you walked past doesn't mean he did it with you in mind. Either you've got some inferiority issues, or you're trying to start a useless thread. Either way, ignore other people and live your life. You can't base your life on what you feel other people might be thinking about you. Who cares what they think.
    What goes up must come down - make the ride worthwhile. Me

nurse, husband, father (2 yr old daughter), pilot (private).

Interests:
    fitness, music (piano, fiddle, mandolin, dulcimer, banjo, bass), songwriting, hand to hand combat, hunting, fishing.

SPORTSMANS ARMY

Originally Posted by shaihulud
    One time a cop moved in next door. Then a few months later he moved out and SOLD THE HOUSE. ****ING RACIST.
    Are you denying the fact that what happened to me was discrimination? GIve me a solid answer why this little pig rolled his window on me?

LSMalibu will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSMalibu will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSMalibu will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSMalibu will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSMalibu will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSMalibu will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSMalibu will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSMalibu will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSMalibu will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSMalibu will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSMalibu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No, how small was the light? And if the car was tinted, how did he know you were minorities? Maybe you should tell your friend to stop driving a car with busted taillights, expired registration or whatever else you consider "petty" violations and he'll stop getting pulled over.

And the cop rolled up his window because he didn't want to get spat on, punched, stabbed, etc. It's an officer safety thing, not a race thing.

shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000) shaihulud is just really nice. (+1000)
    another story...happened to me over the summer i gotta tell you before i head to sleep. this is 100 true.

anyways im walking to gametstop its about a 30 min walk i had nothing better to do. anyways i see this cop car pass me 2 times and i get suspicious. 5 min later he passes again, stops in the middle of the street, does a uturn, drive towards me, gets out of the car and immedietly tells me to stop what im doing. he then questions me about where i've been, searched my backpack. he then tells me that there has been a robbery in my town and that the person reported had the same description as me. white tee and a baseball cap. RACIST
    But no seriously, same thing happened to me. Right in front of my house too! Literally in my drive way. I walked out of my backyard, the cop ran out of his car and told me to get against the garage. I told him I lived there and he didn't believe me. So I told him to ask my mom (lol). Then he left. He thought I robbed a house at 2pm in the afternoon.

And that happened in a very nice area too! Cops are pretty cool though.
    Last edited by shaihulud; 03-06-2006 at 10:28 PM.

skinnyme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyme is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyme is on a distinguished road. (+10)

No, standard. You fit the description, so they had to check. Wouldn't you if you were in their position? If the perp had been a purple man with pink shorts and white shoes, and you happened to be a purple man wearing pink shorts and white shoes, they still would have stopped. That wouldn't have been discrimination against the race of purple people would it? No. It would be the correct thing to do.

Interests:
    fitness, music (piano, fiddle, mandolin, dulcimer, banjo, bass), songwriting, hand to hand combat, hunting, fishing.

SPORTSMANS ARMY

LSMalibu will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSMalibu will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSMalibu will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSMalibu will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSMalibu will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSMalibu will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSMalibu will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSMalibu will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSMalibu will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSMalibu will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSMalibu will become famous soon enough. (+50)

You're an idiot. If a black guy (or whatever race you are) robs a bank while wearing a white tee and a baseball cap, and you're a black guy in the area of the robbery, wearing a white tee and a baseball cap, you're gonna get stopped, plain and simple. That's just good policework, not racism. How old are you? 16?

Originally Posted by LSMalibu
    No, how small was the light? And if the car was tinted, how did he know you were minorities? Maybe you should tell your friend to stop driving a car with busted taillights, expired registration or whatever else you consider "petty" violations and he'll stop getting pulled over.

And the cop rolled up his window because he didn't want to get spat on, punched, stabbed, etc. It's an officer safety thing, not a race thing.
    all the windows were have a moderate tint. and this happened crossing the GW (george washington) and there was plenty of traffic. I saw him on the side of the road and as I looked back in the mirror he put his lights on and we pulled over.

And yes I understand why it's a safety thing. But I live in a 100% safe neighboorhood the best in NJ. My town is a bunch of rich, white people. No crimes are here ever. My point is that if a white person who was dressed in some tight pants and abercrombie shirt walked by, the cop wouldnt roll his window up.

adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i do find teens get pulled over alot more then adults
    i havent been pulled over in over 4 years
    but when i was 16-19 it was like a weekly thing for **** i never even did
    ie once had a cop say i threw drugs out the window of my car (i am edge so def didnt do that)
    had a cop say i threw a rock at him from my car , i was in my car with the windows rolled up so i would of had to have a magic rock
    why would i even have a rock in my car

either way this thread is lame
    my blogs
    howigotripped.wordpress.com
    submissiongrappling.wordpress.com

Originally Posted by LSMalibu
    You're an idiot. If a black guy (or whatever race you are) robs a bank while wearing a white tee and a baseball cap, and you're a black guy in the area of the robbery, wearing a white tee and a baseball cap, you're gonna get stopped, plain and simple. That's just good policework, not racism. How old are you? 16?

Are you joking? The person was robbed at her house by people in ALL-BLACK with skis masks, I know this because it was in the paper and this guy eventually got busted and he's done it more than once. SO this dude just made the excuse of me fitting the description it was so obvious. He randomly picks me out while im walking because I had a white tee and a baseball cap. What robbers wears that in broadaylight.

My point is that if a white person who was dressed in some tight pants and abercrombie shirt walked by, the cop wouldnt roll his window up.
    And you make that assumption based on what? This is ridiculous.

Interests:

SPORTSMANS ARMY