Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ElMariachi View Post
    Or we could just look at the published science that shows that these products do jack s%^t for muscle gains. If you want to feel hyped up and energetic, save money, and buy some No-Doze for $5 at Walgreens, that is basically all you are getting out of NO Xplode anyways.
    exactly
    Bench: 275
    Squat: 475 (wraps)
    Deadlift: 475
    Total: 1225

Clean-300
    Front squat:315x3 225x15 ATG
    Snatch: 185x3
    Clean and Jerk: 275

Repping Back since 1992

Squat stats are invalid unless proven by video

bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigguy19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No gains
    Only wastin you dough

Xtremely homosexual
    Possibly the biggest scam in history
    Lame
    Only suckers buy it
    D-bags say it work
    Ego is huge
    Bench: 275
    Squat: 475 (wraps)
    Deadlift: 475
    Total: 1225

Clean-300
    Front squat:315x3 225x15 ATG
    Snatch: 185x3
    Clean and Jerk: 275

Repping Back since 1992

Squat stats are invalid unless proven by video

Gilley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Works for me

N.O.Xplode works great on this end. Best thing to do is get about 3 scoops in and a few red bull, Lol..Seems to work out pretty good. After your workout drink the BSN True-mass Works wonders!

polarissucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) polarissucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) polarissucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) polarissucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) polarissucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) polarissucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) polarissucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) polarissucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) polarissucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) polarissucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) polarissucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    well i take no xpldoe every day , 2 scoops, i take whey protein after as well and i have noticed that i am building musclue quite fast like this, i am not one who gets much affect from caffine, like i dont feel focused really or anything like htat but all i know is i took it the first time and i could lift 5 - 10 more per arm and i liked that, and that my muscles really arent as tired the days after i take it, i do think it works but like i said for guys like me who are caffine tollerant its just doing harm to our bodies and i would say take someone likne no shotgun or horsepower without the caffiene as it has more of the creatine and is just more workout related, not so much a hyper active tool,

IrishMuscle99 is just really nice. (+1000) IrishMuscle99 is just really nice. (+1000) IrishMuscle99 is just really nice. (+1000) IrishMuscle99 is just really nice. (+1000) IrishMuscle99 is just really nice. (+1000) IrishMuscle99 is just really nice. (+1000) IrishMuscle99 is just really nice. (+1000) IrishMuscle99 is just really nice. (+1000) IrishMuscle99 is just really nice. (+1000) IrishMuscle99 is just really nice. (+1000) IrishMuscle99 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Gilley View Post
    N.O.Xplode works great on this end. Best thing to do is get about 3 scoops in and a few red bull, Lol..Seems to work out pretty good. After your workout drink the BSN True-mass Works wonders!
    3 scoops and a FEW redbulls?

what the **** dude?
    Currently train MMA @ Jacks Gym

ALWAYS SUPPORTING:

Jon Jones
    Nick Diaz
    Matt Hughes
    Shogun Rua
    Shane Carwin

steven087 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steven087 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steven087 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steven087 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steven087 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steven087 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steven087 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steven087 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steven087 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steven087 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steven087 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ive bought a tub of it
    and to be completely honest i dont think it really does anything to improve my lifts or endurance
    the only thing it i found it did was keep me up till 2am in the morning

steven087 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steven087 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steven087 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steven087 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steven087 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steven087 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steven087 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steven087 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steven087 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steven087 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steven087 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you will prob find most of it is in your mind
    you have taken something thats meant to make you stronger and have greater stamina and your mind does the rest

similar tests with people that think they have taken steroids but have really taken nothing showed the same results

polarissucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) polarissucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) polarissucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) polarissucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) polarissucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) polarissucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) polarissucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) polarissucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) polarissucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) polarissucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) polarissucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    well i took it today, with all the cafien it hurt me , i was all nervouse and jittery and scared, i was paranoid, i am switching to no shotgun, to much caffine and no there was no ..xplode just the will to do bad things cause i was so scared,

nick_brutal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ive been on noxplode for about a week now, and im no longer feeling the pumps and energy in the gym. i did for my first 2 training days, but havn't since then

i take it on an empty stomach about 40mins before my workout

can anyone help me as to why i lost that energy so quick?

NathanielS is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanielS is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanielS is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanielS is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanielS is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanielS is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanielS is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanielS is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanielS is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanielS is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanielS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by IrishMuscle99 View Post
    3 scoops and a FEW redbulls?

what the **** dude?
    Too hardcore for you eh brah?
    Squat; 280lbs
    Deadlift; 386lbs
    Bench; 198lbs
    Military Press; 150lbs
    Weighted pull upsx5 - 60lbs
    Weighted dipsx5 - 80lbs

purepower88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) purepower88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) purepower88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) purepower88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) purepower88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) purepower88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) purepower88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) purepower88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) purepower88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) purepower88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) purepower88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CAGrappeler View Post
    the reason you feel good after about 30 minutes is that the creatine in the NO-Xplode is not just for size and strength, it decreases muscle recovery time by an unbelievable amount. I have been on it for 2 weeks now and i also noticed huge results, not just in the amount i can lift, but m,y size also, i am at 5'9 130 lbs, and 5.2 percent body fat and when i am working i am bigger than some guys that are at 160 and in good shape.

A good workout for traps is just shrugs, if your trainer does not know what shrugs are or that they work your traps you need a new trainer.

Hope this helps.
    CAGrappeler
    LOL

pyro42312 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

no xplode results

im 16 years old 5'11 135 lb tall and skinny as u can see. im going to take no xplode everyday in the morning of the summer break (2 months) and workout for an hour to two hours. do you think i will get good results by the end of summer and if the answer is no how much more should i workout. And I wanna be bigger by the end of those 2 months and if there is another product that i should take recommend that.

JacobAutry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking wow

I am a junior at my highschool, an all star athelete im running back and free saftey for my football team, a forward on basketball, i run 100, 200, 4x100 and long jump, im also the third baseman for our baseball. i have been looking for a supplement to really boost me and increase my strength along with speed. i have been taking NO for about a week and i havent been able to lift until yesterday and when i did i was shocked! my usual workout routine would be a warm up of 135 12 reps, 2 sets of 185 6 reps, 1 set of 205 4 time then 1 set of 225 2 reps and i would be done well yesterday i took 3 scoops before the lift and i had forgotten during the workout how much i had done and i went like this.... 1 set of 135 12 reps, 3 sets of 185 8 reps,2 sets of 200 8 reps, 2 sets of 205 8 reps,2 sets of 215 8 reps, 1 set of 225 8 reps, 1 set of 235 4 reps and 2 reps of 245, and after that i felt nothing like i havent even lifted! my coach thought i got a hold of steriods it was isane and then after that i went and ran 1 mile and then went to baseball practice feeling fine, this stuff works very well and im really impressed

legonds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) legonds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) legonds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) legonds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) legonds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) legonds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I never liked no explode made me go to the bathroom way too much. I find nano vapor to work better, going on 3 scoops today legs... going to see how many times i cam squat 500 today I say 11!

legonds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) legonds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) legonds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) legonds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) legonds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) legonds has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by pyro42312 View Post
    im 16 years old 5'11 135 lb tall and skinny as u can see. im going to take no xplode everyday in the morning of the summer break (2 months) and workout for an hour to two hours. do you think i will get good results by the end of summer and if the answer is no how much more should i workout. And I wanna be bigger by the end of those 2 months and if there is another product that i should take recommend that.
    2 months wont get you that far unless you juice

S_Tuler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Trap excercises

I've been taking N.O. Xplode by BSN for a while now. I stopped taking it cause I got into a car accident and wasnt able to lift weights for some time. N.O. makes the blood vessels dilate and makes the heart work harder and pump more blood to the muscles. I love this stuff. However, dont over do how much you use. More isnt always better.

As for your traps. Use a barbell. Not dumbells. Put weight on the barbell and shrug the weight BEHIND your back. I notice this puts more stress on the shoulders and uses the pecs less when shrugging

Chris66x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey there, I'm thinking of buying NO-xplod.
    And I had a few questions i wanted asked by email.
    I wanted to know if this product will give any mass gain, now I'm not looking for super mass gain just around 1-1 1/2 inches on the arms and such. Will this product help achieve that faster?
    And also what is the best flavor available.
    Thank you
    Mastershake66x@yahoo.com

bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I knew a guy that took it and said he just got energy from it. He also tried Arabol too and said he got too big or something like that lol. Hes only 17 too..

coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've used it for years on and off and I literally feel like I could work out all day every time I take it! It always worked best for me when I bought two at a time and used one right after the other.