Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Pumptropin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumptropin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumptropin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumptropin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumptropin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumptropin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumptropin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumptropin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumptropin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumptropin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumptropin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whoa whoa whoa guys...

Say what you want, but I'm experienced and have tried MANY different pre-workout supplements and I can honestly say that no-xplode is the best i've used thus far.

I know guys that compete and a few that may eventually go pro and pretty much all of em LOVE the stuff.

Now it's NOT a huge muscle builder, but the energy is awesome and the pumps and vascularity that come with it are great.

Pumptropin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumptropin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumptropin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumptropin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumptropin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumptropin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumptropin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumptropin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumptropin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumptropin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumptropin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by xmdsys
    Have you taken it? Do you listen and understand what your body tells you? There are scientific studies saying uneducated morons corupt and defile our universe...but that doesn't mean jack. If you haven't taken it then close the piper because you wouldn't know.
    Hahaha yep I agree totally with you man.

In all honesty... science doesn't mean jack **** in bodybuilding. Everyones body varies soooo much and what works for one person may not work for the other.

I've seen a rediculous number of "studies" that would prove or disprove some supplement or workout technique. Funny thing is, I can almost always find someone who is doing the exact opposite and doing extremely well with it.

I take research articles with a grain of salt and would rather learn from advanced people's experiences with them.

Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000)
    Have you taken it? Do you listen and understand what your body tells you? There are scientific studies saying uneducated morons corupt and defile our universe...but that doesn't mean jack. If you haven't taken it then close the piper because you wouldn't know.

Actually I have tried it when I was young and dumb. I actually doubled the reccommended dose and it still didnt do anything for me. So I suggest that you close your "piper" and make less presumptuous accusations.
    Business As Usual

Annapurna II

Anyone can look big standing alone

kingofharts187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingofharts187 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Does anyone know if the Mass Stack or just NO-XPLODE in general can harm someone with high blood pressure?

I was recently diagnosed but have not yet started any medication, I just need to know if NO-XPLODE or the Mass Stack in general will have any negative effects on me.

xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by MetallicaMan88
    Actually I have tried it when I was young and dumb. I actually doubled the reccommended dose and it still didnt do anything for me. So I suggest that you close your "piper" and make less presumptuous accusations.
    Hmm, I didn't see any accusations in my post. Like a few others have already mentioned too, were you using it stacked with other stuff such as protein shakes, creatine, multivitamins, etc. ? I can definately see it being completely pointless without taking that other stuff. Also, just because it didn't work for you doesn't mean that you are just like everyone else. Maybe your body just doesn't work well with it. Or maybe you didn't follow the directions properly. I've been an athlete my entire life so when I take something I listen to what my body tells me and those are the results I go with. It doesn't work like lots of people say it does and it doesn't give you insane pumps or any crap like that but it definately helps me maintain a much higher level of engergy throughout my workouts which helps me get extra weight on my lifts. Anyway....

kingofhearts187: It shouldn't be harmful for you at all but...i'm not a doc. and I don't know your exact sit. so just ring up your doc. and ask him about it.

Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hmm, I didn't see any accusations in my post. Like a few others have already mentioned too, were you using it stacked with other stuff such as protein shakes, creatine, multivitamins, etc. ?.

No its the only thing I ate all day.
    Business As Usual

Annapurna II

What doesn't kill me..... AbAbber2k's Avatar
    AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Pumptropin
    science doesn't mean jack **** in bodybuilding. Everyones body varies soooo much and what works for one person may not work for the other.
    I'll agree that different people respond to different training types, but your body is physiologically the same as everyone elses. Your metabolism may run hot or cold or your body may respond more or less dramatically than someone elses but otherwise we're all more or less the same. Your cells respond to stimulus just like any other. If you think "science" means nothing more than "jack ****" in BBing you're ignorant... it has EVERYTHING to do with it. Do you think all your "miracle supplements" would even exist without science? Get a clue.

Again, you talk about "pump" and "vascularity" and yet these things have almost nothing to do with anaerobic capacity... no matter who you are.

I have some recommendations for you.

1. Take an exercise phys course.
    2. Take a statistical analysis course.
    3. Apply said knowledge to the myriad of studies out there.

I'm not saying all research is the end all to the BBing "argument," in fact many studies are pure bunk. But at least knowing the material and how to understand a scientific study can help you weed out the good studies from the ones that try to fudge their data. Understanding significance values or what a 2-Tailed T-Test or ANOVA is would be a big step forward.

AsiaRugmuncher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AsiaRugmuncher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AsiaRugmuncher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AsiaRugmuncher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i LOVE No-Xplode. Ive made many people go on it. But think about it, people say drink a coffee before work out, yeah you can do that, just good luck getting to sleep (if you work out @ night that is)

When i 1st got it the personal trainer @ the store recommended it, he says everybody raves about it. As for all the sience stuff, its interesting, but as long as it works for ya then why stop?

Also, whats the go with not able to take L-Glutamine with it? Ive heard it mixes and may decrease the results or something?
    Last edited by AsiaRugmuncher; 03-12-2006 at 03:56 AM.

st4life is just really nice. (+1000) st4life is just really nice. (+1000) st4life is just really nice. (+1000) st4life is just really nice. (+1000) st4life is just really nice. (+1000) st4life is just really nice. (+1000) st4life is just really nice. (+1000) st4life is just really nice. (+1000) st4life is just really nice. (+1000) st4life is just really nice. (+1000) st4life is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

no explode totaly works i started this week on monday, and im already seeing great resutls...results that you get in like 2 months of training, its some really good stuff

xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by AbAbber2k
    Again, you talk about "pump" and "vascularity" and yet these things have almost nothing to do with anaerobic capacity... no matter who you are.
    What about doing an aerobic exercise before lifting? That gets your blood moving, gets nutrients to your muscles, etc. So if this stuff helps you while you're doing an aerobic exercise then wouldn't it be safe to assume running then lifting while taking this stuff that you'll get better results? I think it's hard to disprove the fact that this stuff does work in some way. I had been on an unchanging diet for well over a month before I added this to my stack and I knew there was a definate change right away. Lots of other people are getting the same reactions.

EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I bought NO-Xplode last week and it showed up this last Sat. Today is the first workout day i've used it and I must say, it made a big difference!

I've been getting pretty frustrated lately because even doing supersets and fail lifting, with proper technique (personal trainer is making sure of that), I have been leaving the gym feeling merely tired. An hour or two later i'm fine. Not sore in the morning, nor DOMS. Been working with my PT on getting past this but we haven't figured it out really. I'm definately lifting hard enough but it seems like my body snaps back far to quickly. Which is probably the result of a great diet. I just want to stay at the gym longer than 45min but i've read all over the place that anything longer than 47min. is pointless. So I was stuck in a hard place. Anyway, I took two scoops of NO-Xplode today about 30min. before my workout and holy smokes. On every lift I was lifting a minimum of 10lbs more. My butterflys have been going up slowly, last week I left off at 110lbs and today I had to move it to 130lbs to actually fail within 8 reps. My other lifts had similar results. Today I actually feel exhausted like i've made real progress.

Anyone else have the same result from taking NO-Xplode?

The only reason i'm posting this in the Advanced section is i'm tired of retarded replys and i've been reading tons as well as working with a PT so I figured I should start posting in here.

Also, do you guys have any good exercises/lifts that work your traps really well? The ones i've been doing (which I looked up on this site) just don't seem to be hitting them hard enough. When I see my PT again i'll double check my form is correct.
    in 2 weeks on no2 explode, i gained 60 pounds to my bench and it got up to 440. my curls went up by 30 pounds. and i gained 24.2 pounds of muscle. no2 explode is the best decision i have ever made

plus1more is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) plus1more is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) plus1more is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) plus1more is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) plus1more is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) plus1more is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) plus1more is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) plus1more is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) plus1more is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) plus1more is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) plus1more is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by st4life
    no explode totaly works i started this week on monday, and im already seeing great resutls...results that you get in like 2 months of training, its some really good stuff
    dude i saw your pics, Great f**ing results, im going to take anabolic steroids tho, so i can catch up to you,

No Assplode is the Shat, literally...i shat my pants at the gym while squating....its GREAT!!!!!
    Last edited by onemore; 03-12-2006 at 01:00 PM.

Hard Work Pays Off questxgoldman's Avatar
    questxgoldman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) questxgoldman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you guys are wasting your money, for what a pump that lasts one day?

"Lasts one day"

The natural way is always the better way, and in my opinion out of all the "amazing" NO products, this one has to be the most overrated. The cafeine, gets you all jacked up, so you think you have this new found "focus" then a couple vains pop our for a little bit and you THINK you are bigger. It is mostly mental sorry to say, i used this product for 4 months. Along with other NO products, I get better results with some music and proper form. Then I take whey after. You don't need all these fancy products to get buff, toned, a pump.

IMO

There isn't enough creatine dosage, or L-Arginine, to gain a significant amount of mass. Bodybuilding itself is half mental...so keep telling yourself its the NO2 and keep emptying your pocket for the companies and you will get big. Or you can just believe in yourself, eat right, and see some results.
    Last edited by questxgoldman; 03-12-2006 at 12:06 PM.

Originally Posted by questxgoldman

"Lasts one day"

The natural way is always the better way, and in my opinion out of all the "amazing" NO products, this one has to be the most overrated. The cafeine, gets you all jacked up, so you think you have this new found "focus" then a couple vains pop our for a little bit and you THINK you are bigger. It is mostly mental sorry to say, i used this product for 4 months. Along with other NO products, I get better results with some music and proper form. Then I take whey after. You don't need all these fancy products to get buff, toned, a pump.

IMO

There isn't enough creatine dosage, or L-Arginine, to gain a significant amount of mass. Bodybuilding itself is half mental...so keep telling yourself its the NO2 and keep emptying your pocket for the companies and you will get big. Or you can just believe in yourself, eat right, and see some results.

I agree with your "IMO"
    Business As Usual

Annapurna II

IronHead981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronHead981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronHead981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronHead981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronHead981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronHead981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Its a good product but like someone said up above you should take breaks from it as your body will get used to its effects and you will need more and more of it to get the same effect.

I use this product I must say I love it and the taste is accually pretty good. I have the orange citrus definitly not bad.

jjackt11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjackt11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjackt11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjackt11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been taking NO-xplode for about 3 days and I'm seeing more veins (im not a veiny guy) permantly (not when working out, or on days when I haven't taken NO-xplode). Is this because of NO-xplode, or am I just starting to get more cut?

and do some up-right rows (I use a barbell)..... I really feel it in my traps, and they're getting HUGE (and I do shruggs)

Originally Posted by questxgoldman

"Lasts one day"

IMO

LOL. Bodybuilding is more than half mental. I ran cross country most of my life and that is just one big giant mental game. See, if you take this supp. by itself then sure, it won't do jack shat. But take it stacked with other stuff and it can make a difference. Like I said before, it works better for some than others. lol, i'm seeing better results with this than without and since this is pocket change then I don't see the harm. Oh, and my veins didn't pop out from this stuff. I already have huge veins as it is. I don't think of this product as something that makes me bigger, since lots o food does that great, but it does give you lots of energy. You're right, you don't need all this fancy stuff to get bigger. But if it helps speed up the process, it doesn't cost to much for ya, then what the heck. Give it a shot. I'm really gettin sick of you guys running around bashing all this stuff and bashing on the builders who try it out or regularly use it. It's pointless. If someone likes it and they feel like it helps them out then be happy for them. I can definately tell you guys are the types that make other guys feel like crap in the gym. I've met far too many *******s that look at you like you're just a stupid joke and that you shouldn't even be allowed to be around them.

EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatProtein has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no2 explode IS stronger than steroids.

AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000)
    What about doing an aerobic exercise before lifting? That gets your blood moving, gets nutrients to your muscles, etc. So if this stuff helps you while you're doing an aerobic exercise then wouldn't it be safe to assume running then lifting while taking this stuff that you'll get better results?
    No, the only real benefit to doing aerobic exercise before lifting is warming up the muscles which reduces the likelyhood of injury. Your muscles use VERY LITTLE if any blood glucose during anerobic exercise, ESPECIALLY in the strength rep range. Creatine Phosphate is the primary energy source and is stored in the muscles rather than drawn from the blood like glucose can be. All that extra blood is doing almost nothing once you start lifting. PUMP. IS. WORTHLESS. If you're basing your entire lifting routine around pump you're doing yourself a considerable disservice. A good strength/hypertrophy routine should actually be causing reduced levels of blood volume within the muscles worked.

I suppose you could make the argument that POST-WORKOUT vasodilation will help transport more nutrients from say your PWO shake to damaged muscle fibers, but I really doubt you'd see any benefit on that front either. Your body should be fully capable of drawing all the nutrients it needs without being limited by the amount of constriction of your blood vessels.

No, the only real benefit to doing aerobic exercise before lifting is warming up the muscles which reduces the likelyhood of injury. Your muscles use VERY LITTLE if any blood glucose during anerobic exercise, ESPECIALLY in the strength rep range. Creatine Phosphate is the primary energy source and is stored in the muscles rather than drawn from the blood like glucose can be. All that extra blood is doing almost nothing once you start lifting. PUMP. IS. WORTHLESS. If you're basing your entire lifting routine around pump you're doing yourself a considerable disservice. A good strength/hypertrophy routine should actually be causing reduced levels of blood volume within the muscles worked.

I suppose you could make the argument that POST-WORKOUT vasodilation will help transport more nutrients from say your PWO shake to damaged muscle fibers, but I really doubt you'd see any benefit on that front either. Your body should be fully capable of drawing all the nutrients it needs without being limited by the amount of constriction of your blood vessels.
    So you'd say this is just an expensive version of caffine? and that NO does not effect the body?

IronHead981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronHead981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronHead981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronHead981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronHead981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronHead981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It does effect the body. Making more blood rush to the muscles being worked. Thus helping and reducing latic acid build up which could be given credit for more endurance during sets. Also no-xplode has ingrediants that have been known to give enegry. But when the substance, in this case No-Xplode is not present there should be no last effects. Its also reccomended you cycle this product to insure your body does not 'get used' to the ingredients.

So you'd say this is just an expensive version of caffine? and that NO does not effect the body?
    No, that's not what I said at all. NO-Xplode is marketed primarily as a vasodilator (this is obvious due to their outrageous claims concerning vasodilation and muscle creatine levels), and it certainly does that, plus it contains creatine and various amino acids and minerals all of which are beneficial. The point I'm trying to make is that by marketing a "pump" product they're more or less preying on the ignorant and ill-informed.

I'll say it again. Strength/Hypertrophy lifting is anaerobic. Anerobic means "without oxygen." Where does your body carry O2? In the blood. And what happens when you lift? Blood content within the muscles goes down. So not only does available O2 go down, but there's no NEED for it, so even if you've got "massive pump" from NO-Xplode it isn't benefiting you at all. Your energy sources are going to be Creatine Phosphate and Muscle Glycogen (NOT blood glucose, nor will further oxidative energy be used from glycogen breakdown).

My problem with NO-Xplode isn't that it "does nothing" but that it's overpriced for what little it actually does. The physically noticable effects (pump) that account for the increased price are worthless. You'd be better off spending the same amount of money on your own stack. You could probably get much more of everything NO-Xplode offers for the same amount of money by buying the components seperately.

Then again, if the "placebo effect" works for you, then buy all means, keep dropping bills on it.

No, that's not what I said at all. NO-Xplode is marketed primarily as a vasodilator (this is obvious due to their outrageous claims concerning vasodilation and muscle creatine levels), and it certainly does that, plus it contains creatine and various amino acids and minerals all of which are beneficial. The point I'm trying to make is that by marketing a "pump" product they're more or less preying on the ignorant and ill-informed.

I'll say it again. Strength/Hypertrophy lifting is anaerobic. Anerobic means "without oxygen." Where does your body carry O2? In the blood. And what happens when you lift? Blood content within the muscles goes down. So not only does available O2 go down, but there's no NEED for it, so even if you've got "massive pump" from NO-Xplode it isn't benefiting you at all. Your energy sources are going to be Creatine Phosphate and Muscle Glycogen (NOT blood glucose, nor will further oxidative energy be used from glycogen breakdown).

My problem with NO-Xplode isn't that it "does nothing" but that it's overpriced for what little it actually does. The physically noticable effects (pump) that account for the increased price are worthless. You'd be better off spending the same amount of money on your own stack. You could probably get much more of everything NO-Xplode offers for the same amount of money by buying the components seperately.

Then again, if the "placebo effect" works for you, then buy all means, keep dropping bills on it.
    Well, seems you think you've got this sucker nailed as a false product so the next step would be to sue for false advertising or something like that. I am not an idiot and I don't need the simple functions of the body explained to me, nor do I fall victom to the "placebo effect". At the same time I know when something effects my body. This product does without a doubt. I have more energy that lasts longer and it does cause a slight swelling of the muscles. Which isn't necessarily a possitive aspect but it just goes to show that it is doing primarily what it's advertised to do. Since i'm getting tired of doing this dance I suppose we can agree to disagree...or you can disagree to disagree but i'm done. I'll say that you do know your stuff though and you make a compelling argument. Kudo's to that.

The_A_man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't even bother going to the gym if I don't have no-xplode. You my want to mix a little bit of createin in it too, it has a better effect.

Sandelli has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been taking BSN No-Xplod for 2 months now. I just take 2 scoops 40 mins before I get to the gym. I feel it every day in the gym, and afterwards I have a good pump for about an hour. I work out for a good hour and 15mins.

In addition to the No-Xplode I use Prolab Glutamine and ON 100% Whey Protein.

Right when I get home I make my shake with (1) scoop No-Xplode, (1) scoop Whey Protein, (1TBSP) Glutamine, (1) Banana, (6) Frozen strawberrys, (1 cup) ice @ OJ.

But back to No-Xplode, I enjoy the effects. When I first started I felt like I had a burning sensation in my stomach half way through my workout. But my body had adjusted to it, so I cycle every 8 weeks.

Just my two cents!
    -chris
    "Adversity brings knowledge, and knowledge wisdom"

ice4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) ice4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) ice4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) ice4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) ice4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) ice4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) ice4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) ice4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) ice4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) ice4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) ice4me is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do you guys take the full serving sive of No xplode or just half or so? Im taking half. About to try full serving but I watned to know what works best for you guys because sometimes to much can be to bad.

I just take it depending on how i'm feeling that day. If I feel like I should take it a little easy so I don't over do it then i'll only do like 1 1/2 - 2 scoops. But if i'm feeling really good and ready for a hard workout then i'll go with 3 scoops. I don't go more than 3 though. It also says to take one scoop during off days but I don't so that my body doesn't get used to it too much. How do you like it so far?

ice4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) ice4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) ice4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) ice4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) ice4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) ice4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) ice4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) ice4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) ice4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) ice4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) ice4me is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    last time i took it .. it was great! Felt like lifting all night.

jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsweetness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    NO-Xplode is a pre-workout mixture....ergo if your willing to pay for a pre-workout drink that will give you increased energy and get you "pumped" then it is a good product. ive been using it for about 7 months, but do i take it as a main supplement to gain mass? no. i use it for energy in the gym, simple as that. dowsides to Xplode are that you gain tolerence to its effects (caffeine related) and it costs almost $40 for a 1month supply...if rationed. even at that i would recommend it and for me its worth while. now nitrix is a different story....IMO that is a product for a 1 day pump and is not worth it.

kronik85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kronik85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kronik85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kronik85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kronik85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kronik85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kronik85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kronik85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kronik85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kronik85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kronik85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if you can't go workout w/o no-xplode then you'll never have the motivation to become anything in the gym, whether that is bodybuilder/pl/ strongman/athlete/whatever.